Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/195476
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the public procurement law to make the public procurement Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2006, nr. 10; 2007, no. 6) as follows: 1. Article 1: Add to the article with the following point 4.1: "41) procurement identification number — a sign that includes the customer's name, the abbreviation (the first capital letters), the year and the purchase order number in ascending order and the last part of which contains the Foundation of the European Union the name abbreviation (the first capital letters) If the purchase is made in the Foundation of the European Union project. Procurement identification number at the end of the Subscriber may also specify other information; "
turn off paragraph 7, the words "or a price survey";
make paragraph 8 by the following: ' 8) candidate — a supplier who is participating in the closed tender negotiated procedure or a competitive dialogue to offer; ";
Add to paragraph 13, the words "or information".
2. in article 3: Add to the first paragraph of point 4.1 with the following: "41) borrowing from international financial organizations, which are the Member States Latvia;";
make the first part of paragraph 7 as follows: "7) the authorities carried out or the supplies or the services provided, which is in complete control of the client and which mainly performs works or supplies or provide services to the customer;"
Add to paragraph 8 first subparagraph following the words "in accordance with" by "external";
make the third paragraph as follows: "(3) this Act does not apply where: 1) the Cabinet of Ministers, in accordance with the laws and external information about the contract or its execution for State secrets;
2) its application could harm the essential interests of the State. Essential for the protection of the public interest in each specific case decided by the Cabinet. "
3. in article 5, paragraph 4: turn off;
make paragraph 5 by the following: "5) purchases abroad by Latvian diplomatic, consular and other agencies, as well as the national armed forces units participating in international operations and international training;";
Add to article paragraph 6 by the following: "6) purchases of goods and services by a credit institution for its own activities."
4. in article 8: make the first paragraph by the following: "(1) are the following: 1 the procurement procedure) open tender;
2) closed competition;
3) negotiation procedure;
4) competitive dialogue;
5) sketch contest. ";
make the second paragraph as follows: "(2) this law shall apply to the first part of this article the following procurement procedures, if a public supply contract or a service contract, the contract price shall be equal to 20 000 LVL or larger and public works contract contract price is equal to or greater than 120 000 lats. The switch works, supply or service contracts, the estimated contract price if it is lower than the above contract price limits, but equal to or more than 3000 dollars in the case of service or supply contracts and equal to 10 000 LVL or larger in the case of works contracts, the customer shall not apply the first paragraph of this article, but the procurement procedures procurement make this law in accordance with the procedure laid down in article 8. ';
turn off the third, fourth, fifth and sixth;
to make the seventh subparagraph by the following: "(7) where the switch on this law in part B of annex 2 these services, Subscriber may not apply this statutory procurement procedures, with the exception of this law, article 27 17, first subparagraph article 35 and article 67 of the requirements. The client making a purchase before publish procurement to be carried out in the newspaper, which published not less frequently than once every three months, or your website on the internet by specifying the period for the submission of tenders and the place where available technical specifications. ";
to supplement the article with the 7.1 part as follows: "(71), a Subscriber is entitled not to publish the seventh part of this article, the notification referred to in the purchase is carried out when it is objectively possible to unforeseeable extraordinary subscriber conditions or when, for technical or artistic reasons, or for reasons connected with protection of exclusive rights, the contract may be executed only by a particular supplier".
turn off the ninth and tenth.
5. To supplement the law with article 8.1 as follows: "article 8.1. The purchase, which does not apply this law regulated procurement procedures (1) If a public supply contract or a service contract estimated contract price equal to 3000 dollars or more, but less than 20 000 lats and a public works contract estimated contract price is equal to 10 000 lats or more but less than 120 000 lats, the customer is purchasing in accordance with the procedure laid down in this article.
(2) to make the Purchase the client creates a purchase of at least three members of the Commission in order to ensure that the Commission is competent for it procurement, for which the contract. Purchase by the Commission in the performance of their duties, shall be entitled to call on experts. To purchase the Commission applies this law article 23 of the first, second and third part. Purchase the Commission decisions of this law article 24, first paragraph.
(3) the procurement Commission shall determine the requirements as to the quality of the subject of purchase volume and other reasonable and objective requirements, to purchase the subject fit the purpose and with the purchase to these requirements do not result in unjustified restrictions to competition in the procurement. Purchase the Commission also determines the criteria to take into account the requirements of the tenders most advantageous tender.
(4) the customer shall publish notice of the planned contract procurement monitoring Bureau homepage on the internet, setting the deadline for the submission of tenders, of not less than 15 days from the date of notification of the planned Treaty is published in the procurement monitoring Bureau homepage on the internet. The Subscriber shall publish on its website the internet requirements for procurement of items by posting this information not later than the planned contract notice published in the procurement monitoring Bureau homepage on the internet.
(5) the expiry of the time limit for the submission of tenders, procurement, the Commission examines the submitted offer and choose the offer or more tenders under the third paragraph of this article, the requirements and criteria. Procurement Commission adopted a decision in writing in support of this decision in accordance with the customer's requirements and criteria.
(6) the principal switch purchase contracts with the supplier designated by the Commission. The customer is entitled to terminate the contract of purchase and, if it has objective justification.
(7) the customer shall notify the decision to all applicants within three days after the decision.
(8) no later than five days after the conclusion of the contract, the client publishes informative statement on the conclusion of the contract the procurement monitoring Bureau homepage on the internet.
(9) the customer is entitled not to apply the provisions of this article, if it is closed, this law, 3., 4. and 5. the contracts referred to in article.
(10) the customer is entitled not to apply the fourth paragraph of this article the provisions relating to notification of the planned publication of the agreement before the purchase, if contracts will be closed on this law in part B of annex 2 these services or the purchase complies with article 63 of this law.
(11) the announcement of the planned Treaty and informative statement on the signed agreement the client shall prepare and publish, through the procurement monitoring Bureau homepage on the internet the available electronic means that statement preparation and submission.
(12) in the fourth subparagraph of this article, the notification referred to in the eighth and information notice that content and preparation of the notification procedures established by the Cabinet of Ministers.
(13) the applicant who submitted the offer to purchase, subject to the provisions of this article, and who believes that it is infringed or would this delict, is entitled to appeal against decisions taken by the Court in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law. Appeal shall not suspend the decision. "
6. in article 9: supplement the second sentence of the second subparagraph with the words "as well as the prizes and the value of the payment if the customer candidates, applicants, competitive dialogue participants or throwing Contest participants provides for prizes or payments to be paid";
make part of the third sentence of the sixth and the seventh part of the third sentence by the following: "those parts, the estimated contract price is less than the contractual price of the Cabinet of Ministers set boundaries, the client is entitled to apply the conditions of the procurement procedure or make a purchase, which would apply to this portion of the estimated contract price pursuant to this law, or article 8 8.1 if the share of the total estimated contract price is less than 20 percent of all part of the total estimated contract price."
7. Replace article 11 in the fifth subparagraph, the word "testify" with the word "prove".
8. Turn off the third paragraph of article 12.
9. Express article 20 second paragraph as follows: "(2) a public works contract in case the customer requires from the applicant the information provided for in the first subparagraph. Subcontractors may transfer no more than 70 percent of the total volume of the works to be carried out. "
10. Replace the fourth subparagraph of article 25, the word "sent" with the word "submit".
11. in article 26: to make the title and first paragraph as follows: "article 26. Notice of contract, the simplified contract notice and notice of the amendments (1) if the customer applies to an open or restricted tender procedure (with the exception of this law, article 63) or a competitive dialogue, it shall publish a contract notice. ";
to supplement the article with the third part as follows: "(3) if the customer shall amend the procurement documents or extend the application and set deadlines for the submission of tenders, it shall publish a notice concerning amendments."
12. Article 27: replace the first paragraph, the words "send publication" with the word "published";
replace the second paragraph, first sentence, the word "sent" with the word "published" and the third sentence, the word "ship" — with the word "published";
make the third paragraph as follows: "(3) if the subject of the contract is the law in part B of annex 2, the principal said in a statement on the outcome of the procurement procedure, whether it agrees to complete the publication of this notice. If the customer does not agree to complete the publication of this notice, to the procurement monitoring Bureau will publish the name of the principal object of the contract and the date of publication of this notice. "
13. in article 28: make the first paragraph by the following: ' (1) article 25 of this law in the first and fourth subparagraphs, article 26, article 27, in the first paragraph of article 75 and article 79 of the notification referred to in the sixth paragraph of content and preparation procedures fixed by the Cabinet of Ministers. If article 25 of this law referred to in the first paragraph of the previous notification subscriber information published on the buyer profile, a notification form sample is determined by the Commission on 7 September 2005, Regulation (EC) No 1564/2005 establishing standard forms for the publication of notices in the framework of public procurement procedures pursuant to European Parliament and Council Directive 2004/17/EC and 2004/18/EC. ';
replace the second paragraph, first sentence, the words "send the procurement monitoring Bureau publication" with the words "prepare and submit to the procurement monitoring Bureau for publication through the procurement monitoring Bureau homepage on the internet the available electronic means that statement" to prepare and submit.
14. Article 29: replace the second sentence of the third paragraph, the words "contract notice" with the words "notice of" and the amendment to the third sentence, the words "contract notice" — with the words "notice of amendments";
to complement the fourth paragraph after the words "closed competition" with the words "and in the" competitive dialogue;
replace the second and fifth part of the third sentence, the words "contract notice" with the words "notice of amendments";
replace the seventh paragraph, first sentence, the words "the same statement in which originally published the information on the application or the submission of tenders," with the words "notification of amendments";
to complement the ninth subparagraph following the words "where such prior information notice" with the words "and the number or notice on a buyer profile, presented in accordance with article 25 of this law a fourth part";
to replace the tenth paragraph, the words "and procedure of negotiations" with the words "the negotiating procedure and competitive dialogue".
15. Article 30: make the title and first paragraph as follows: "article 30. Procurement service of documents and additional information (1) if the customer is unable to provide the free and direct electronic access to procurement documents and any additional documents required, the customer shall circulate or interested suppliers shall be issued within three working days of the receipt of the request, this document provided that the document request sent in good time before the deadline for the submission of tenders. But the Subscriber ensure interested suppliers to familiarize yourself on the spot with the procurement documents, starting with the promulgation of the procurement procedure. ";
to supplement the article with third, fourth and fifth paragraph as follows: "(3) if the customer provides additional information, that all suppliers who have received the documents, the procurement procedure shall forward this information at the same time, including the FAQ. If the customer provides free and direct electronic access to the documents of the procurement procedure, it simultaneously with the additional information is sent to the supplier who asked her a question, put this information on the website on the internet that are available in the procurement documents, including the FAQ.
(4) if the customer made amendments to the procurement documents, it sends information about the amendment to all suppliers who have received documents for the procurement procedure. If the customer provides free and direct electronic access to documents, the procurement procedure that inserts this information website on the internet that are available in these documents. The client sends this information to the supplier or place it in your homepage on the internet no later than the day after the notification on amendments submitted to the procurement monitoring Bureau for publication.
(5) procurement procedures the documents are freely available, free of charge, including in electronic form. The procurement procedure for the service of documents, which it is not possible to be issued in electronic form, the Subscriber may request a fee, not exceeding the actual costs of reproduction. "
16. Article 31: put the title and first paragraph as follows: "article 31. Invitation to submit a tender, to participate in the dialogue or negotiations (1) in the case of the negotiated procedure, with prior publication of a contract notice, as well as the closed competition and, in the case of a competitive dialogue, a Subscriber in writing invite all at the same time the selected candidates to submit a tender, to participate in the dialogue or negotiations. "
replace the third paragraph, the words "or to negotiate" with the words "to participate in the dialogue or negotiations";
Supplement third with 3.1 points as follows: "31) in the case of a competitive dialogue, information on the initiation of competitive dialogue the date and place, as well as the language or languages for use;"
make the third subparagraph of paragraph 5 by the following: "5) if necessary, and to any additional documents to be submitted to verify the submitted evidence in accordance with article 37 of this law, or to supplement the information specified in that article, containing documents. These additional documents required pursuant to this Act and article 41.42; ";
adding to the third subparagraph of paragraph 6, the words "if it is not specified in the notice of contract";
adding to the third subparagraph of paragraph 7, after the word "contract" with the words "or agreement" in General;
to supplement the article with the fourth paragraph as follows: "(4) where a competitive dialogue, in the third part of this article 2, 4, and 6. the information referred to in points on offer rather than be included in the invitation to take part in the competitive dialogue, in the invitation to tender, which sends this law article 64.2 eighth in that case."
17. Replace article 32, first paragraph, first sentence, the word "sent" with the word "filed".
18. Article 35: Add to the first paragraph, after the word "documentation" with the words and figures "of this law article 8, referred to in the seventh and 7.1 procurement documentation";
adding to the fourth paragraph of point 1, after the word "number" with the words "procurement procedures";
make quarter point 2 as follows: "2) date when the contract notice and prior information notice published in the procurement monitoring Bureau homepage on the internet;"
Add to paragraph 5, fourth subparagraph with the words and the number "as well as the rationale for the abbreviation of the period if the customer reduces the time limit pursuant to article 29 of this law, the 10th, eighth, 11th and 13th part";
the fourth part of the present paragraph 6 by the following: ' 6) the vendor names, which are applied to the selection of candidates, and the names of the applicant who have submitted proposals, as well as the prices offered; "
Add to fourth with 15 points as follows: ") 15 if the invitation to dialogue — the grounds for application of the procedure in accordance with this law, the first paragraph of article 64.1."
19. Article 37: in the third paragraph, replace the words "six months" with the words "three months";
make the first sentence of the sixth paragraph the following wording: "If applied to the negotiated procedure, with prior publication of a contract notice, closed competition or competitive dialogue, the Subscriber may anticipate the number of candidates who will be invited to negotiate or submit a tender, to participate in the competitive dialogue, unless a sufficient number of unqualified candidates is available.";
to complement the seventh part of the second sentence, after the words "Treaty" with the words "or" competitive dialogue ".
20. Supplement article 38 in the first part of the word and figure "and publish the results of the procurement procedure in accordance with article 28 of this law, as well as notify you of termination to all candidates or tenderers".
21. Article 39 be expressed by the following: ' article 39. The exclusion of candidates or tenderers in terms
(1) the principal of the candidates or excluded from further participation in the procurement procedure, as well as not offer applicants in any of the following cases: 1) the candidate or tenderer is a judgment which has the force of res judicata found guilty of corrupting nature of crime, fraudulent activities in the financial sector, criminal money laundering or involvement in a criminal organisation;
2) the candidate or tenderer a judgment which has the force of res judicata or of other competent authorities, having been convicted by a final decision been convicted of a violation of the relevant laws, including environmental protection, competition and the relevant labour law violations relating to the employment of persons without a written employment contract;
3) the tenderer or candidate is eliminated, declared insolvent, its economic activity is paused or stopped, or of legal proceedings on bankruptcy of the candidate or tenderer;
4 the applicant or applicant's) tax or State social security payment shows in Latvia or the State in which it is registered;
5) the candidate or tenderer has provided false information to assess your qualifications or, in General, has not provided the information requested;
6) of the candidates or the person to whom the specified options, the candidate or tenderer is based, to demonstrate that it meets the qualifications in the statement of agreement or procurement documents, the requirements are applicable to this part 1., 2., 3., 4. and 5. the conditions referred to in paragraph 1;
7) a person who is a representative of the candidate or tenderer or a person who is making a decision or control in respect of the applicant or applicants, complies with this part 1 conditions referred to in paragraph.
(2) if the applicant, the applicant's or the first part of paragraph 6 of the persons referred to in the insolvency process is suitable for rehabilitation, the client, assessing the possible economic risks and considering the subject matter of the Treaty, may decide on the candidate or tenderer is not in the exclusion from procurement procedures in accordance with the first subparagraph of paragraph 3.
(3) the first subparagraph of this article 1, 2, 6 and 7 above, the conditions for exclusion does not apply if: 1) from the judgment of the Court of Justice in criminal matters came into force up to the date of the offer is three years;
2) from the judgment of the Court or other competent authority of the decision taken by the administrative case, the date of entry into force until the date of the offer is the last 12 months, but when there is an established employment of persons without a written employment contract, — 18 months.
(4) the first paragraph of this article, paragraph 2 in the case of the candidates or contractor excluded from further participation in the procurement procedure and not consider the offer if in the judgment of the Court or other competent authority's opinion that the applicant, the applicant, as well as the first part of this article (6) the persons referred to in the offence is regarded as essential and the candidate or tenderer is excluded from participation in a procurement procedure.
(5) if the customer is not in the public databases, can be obtained in the first part of this article 3 and the information referred to in paragraph 4, it shall require that the candidate or tenderer shall submit: 1) competent authorities certificate, which certifies that the candidate or tenderer and the first part of this article, the person referred to in paragraph 6 is declared bankrupt, is being wound up or their business activities have not been suspended or terminated;
2) statement, the State revenue service or other tax administration authority in Latvia or the equivalent tax administration authority in another country where the candidate or tenderer and the first part of this article referred to in paragraph 6 of the registered person (their residence), which certifies that the candidate or tenderer and the first paragraph of this article, in point 6 that person is not a tax or Government social security payment debt.
(6) open competition in the fifth principal referred inquiries require only the tenderer, which according to the other notice of contract or procurement documents to the requirements and criteria for the selection of the tender selected would be awarded the contract. The term that this article is referred to in the fifth subparagraph, the documents determines the client not less than five working days. If the applicant is not made within the time limit in the fifth subparagraph of this article, these documents, it is excluded from membership of the principal procurement procedure.
(7) in order to assess the candidates or candidates in accordance with the first subparagraph of paragraph 2 with regard to the essential labour law violations related to the employment of persons without written work contract, principals of national labour inspectorates collect information on whether the candidate or tenderer and the first part of this article referred to in paragraph 6 of a person in Latvia is punished for such violations related to the employment of persons without a written employment contract and the legislation to which the penalty, include in part four of this article, these signs.
(8) if any documents the supplier can demonstrate that to him and the first subparagraph of paragraph 6 the persons referred to in this article do not apply to the circumstances provided for in the first subparagraph, shall not be issued to or by these documents is not sufficient to demonstrate that the supplier and the first part of paragraph 6 of the persons referred to in this article do not apply to the circumstances provided for in the first subparagraph, such documents may be replaced by a sworn or If the oath at the national laws do not provide for the same vendor, or the first part of this article, the persons referred to in paragraph 6 of the statement of the Executive or judicial authority, a notary or a competent jury concerned organization to their registration (permanent residence) in the country. "
22. Article 40 of the expression as follows: "article 40. Compliance with the professional activity (1) Subscriber may require evidence that the supplier is registered, licensed or certified according to national legislation.
(2) in the case of public service contracts, to the extent that suppliers must be specifically authorised or to be members of a specific to the country concerned to provide certain services, Subscriber may request evidence of such authorisation or membership. "
23. off the second subparagraph of article 41.
24. Replace the fourth subparagraph of article 42, the word "applicant" with the words "supplier".
25. replace article 44, the word "applicant" with the words "supplier".
26. Article 46 of the expression as follows: "article 46. The tender selection criteria (1) contains the following quotation: 1) criteria for the selection of the economically most advantageous tender, which takes into account factors such as supply or contract deadlines, operating costs and other costs, the efficiency of the work, product or service quality, aesthetic and functional characteristics, environmental requirements, technical advantages, availability of spare parts, security of supply, price, and other items related to the Treaty, which must be specifically expressed and objectively comparable or assessed;
2) offer with the lowest price.
(2) a Subscriber quote comparison and evaluation criteria of as economically most advantageous tender, but in the case when the client believes that the more appropriate is to select the offer with the lowest price and the principal of the prepared technical specification is detailed, the Subscriber is entitled comparison of bids and evaluation criteria to be used to offer the lowest-priced.
(3) the most economically advantageous tender the check case subscriber notice of contract or procurement documents all evaluation criteria in order of importance, the proportion of the criteria and the numerical values, as well as procurement documents indicate the choice of algorithm of the tenders in accordance with these criteria and a description of how you will be evaluated for each of the evaluation criteria. The criteria assigned numeric values can be specified within a certain range. "
27. Article 49 off.
28. Article 50: turn off the second sentence of the first subparagraph;
to supplement the article with the third part as follows: "(3) if the customer chooses to apply the open competition by creating a dynamic purchasing system, it shall apply instead of the provisions of this chapter, but both article 66 of regulation."
29. Article 51: make the first part of paragraph 1 subparagraph "a" the following: "(a) the identification number of the purchase),";
Add to the first part of paragraph 6, after the word "contract" with the words "or agreement" in General.
30. Add to article 56 to sixth by the following:
"(6) before a decision on the conclusion of a contract with next applicant who has offered the lowest price or economically advantageous tender, the Subscriber shall assess whether or not this is considered to be one of the players with the originally chosen applicants who refused to conclude the purchase contract with the customer. If necessary, the customer is entitled to demand from the next proof of the applicant and, if necessary, evidence that it is not to be considered one market participant along with the originally chosen applicants. If the applicant is considered to be one of the players with the successful tenderer, originally a Subscriber decides to discontinue a procurement procedure, selecting no offer. "
31. Express the title of Chapter VII, the following: "Chapter VII. Negotiated procedures and the competitive dialogue application ".
32. off 57, 58, 59 and article 60.
33. Article 62: replace the first subparagraph of paragraph 1, the words "competitive dialogue" with the words "competitive dialogue";
turn off the first part of paragraph 2, the words "as well as price survey";
replace the second paragraph, first sentence, the word "applicant" with the words "candidate".
34. Article 63: turn off the first part of paragraph 1, the words "or pricing survey" (fold);
turn off the first part of paragraph 3, the words "or" RFP ";
replace the second part of paragraph 4, the word "creditors" with the word "administrator".
35. To supplement the law with 64.1 and 64.2 article as follows: "article 64.1. The application of the competitive dialogue (1) competitive dialogue procurement procedure is that the Subscriber is entitled to apply if the purchase contract is closed for public and private partnership and agreement is considered particularly difficult.
(2) the right to participate in the competitive dialogue may require all interested suppliers. The customer shall consult with those selected to develop one or more customer requirements appropriate alternative solutions on the basis of which the selected candidates shall be invited to submit tenders.
(3) the contract is considered to be a particularly difficult first part of this article, if there is at least one of the following criteria: 1) the customer is not possible to objectively prepare it according to the requirements of the technical specifications in accordance with article 17 of this law the fourth part 2, 3 and 4 point and it can not choose the best offer in open or closed competition;
2) Subscriber is objectively impossible to determine the project's legal or financial solutions.
Article 64.2. Competitive dialogue proceedings (1) if the customer applies the competitive dialogue, the selection criteria of the tender, it shall determine the most economically advantageous tender.
(2) the customer shall publish a contract notice in accordance with article 28 of this law. The client indicates its own needs and requirements in the contract notice or in the procurement documents.
(3) the client after the end of the application submission period select the candidates in accordance with this law, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 and article 45. The Subscriber with the selected candidates shall be invited to participate in the competitive dialogue pursuant to article 31 of this law, shall be entitled, during the dialogue to discuss all aspects of the contract.
(4) the dialogue during the client shall ensure equal treatment for all candidates. The Subscriber not one candidate does not create favourable conditions.
(5) the Subscriber without the consent of the applicant shall not disclose other candidates in their suggested solutions and other information that is a trade secret or other restricted access information.
(6) the customer is entitled to determine that the dialogue will be in successive stages in order to reduce number of solutions to be discussed in the dialogue. In this case it applied the notice of contract or procurement documents in certain evaluation criteria. If the customer chooses the procedure steps, information about the specified in the notice of contract or procurement document.
(7) the customer shall continue the dialogue until a solution has been developed or the solution (if necessary, comparing them) that meet the customer's particular needs.
(8) the principal switch dialog and inform candidates sending them an invitation to submit a tender on the basis of the solution or solutions, which were developed and specified during the dialogue. Customer invitation indicates that all projects be included in the tender for the execution of the required elements contained in the detailed solution.
(9) the Customer shall agree to all candidates for the submission of tenders, fixed by the invitation, but if you can not agree, this period is not less than 30 days.
(10) the applicant is entitled to the offer to explain, clarify and finally to match the customer's request. The following clarification, clarification, coordination and the provision of information should not lead to major changes in conditions that are included in the tender or the call for tender, and thus limit competition and promote discrimination.
(11) the Subscriber shall assess the tenders received on the basis of the communication on the contract or procurement documents the assessment criteria laid down, and choose the most economically advantageous tender.
(12) the Subscriber is entitled to grant members of the competitive dialogue awards and payments for participation in competitive dialogue. "
36. Make 65. the second subparagraph by the following: "(2) General arrangements within the contracts concluded under the fifth, sixth and seventh part. This procedure applies only to those customers and suppliers as the participants determine the general arrangement of the day. For the general arrangement, participants shall determine only the Subscriber indicated in the contract notice or the procurement procedure. "
37. Article 66 off the ninth.
38. in article 67: make the third paragraph as follows: "(3) the public service contracts and public supply contracts shall be concluded for a period not exceeding five years. This restriction does not apply to procurement contracts, public-private partnership. ";
to complement the fourth paragraph after the word "Treaty" with the words "or agreement" in General;
off in the fourth paragraph, the number "2".
39. Replace article 71, first paragraph, the words "the number 10 000 LVL or larger" with a number and the words "20 000 LVL or larger".
40. Article 74: make the second paragraph of point 1 a of the following subparagraph: "(a) the identification number");
Add to paragraph 1 of part two of the "c" section with the words and figures "pursuant to this law, in article 76 and 77. Regulation".
41. Article 77: turn off the second sentence of the third paragraph, the words "and the slogan";
supplemented with the sentence of the fourth subparagraph by the following: "If the submission closed envelopes are found the following markings, its not open returned to the applicant."
42. Supplement article 78, second subparagraph with the sentence the following wording: "If a jury finds the meta or accompanying materials, labels that in any way could identify the players, it threw off from further assessment, stating the opinion of the jury about it."
43. Article 79 is replaced in the sixth paragraph, the words "within three working days after the decision" with a number and the words "48 days after the transcript of the opening promises meetings".
44. Replace article 82, first paragraph, third sentence, the word "invite" with the words "may invite".
45. Article 83: make the second paragraph as follows: "(2) the application for the first paragraph of this article for possible violations may be submitted within 10 days after the publication of a notice of the results of the procurement procedure, except in the fourth paragraph of this article means. After the conclusion of the contract of the purchase application, the applicant of the principal decisions can be appealed in court in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law. ";
to make the fourth subparagraph by the following: "(4) an application for open competition rules and in the contract notice, the invitation to tender and closed requirements presented in the customer not later than four working days before the expiry of the time limit for submission of tenders. The application of the requirements of a closed competition selection rules and the notice of contract, as well as a negotiated procedure, with prior publication of a contract notice and the competitive dialogue documents and notice of contract, the customer shall be submitted not later than four working days before the end of the application submission period. If the customer within two working days after receipt of the application is not distracted in following irregularities or has not provided a written response to the applicant, the applicant to offer or the end of the application submission period of applications may be submitted to the procurement monitoring Bureau. ";
turn off the fifth;
adding to the seventh paragraph of point 5 and 6 by the following: "5) legal basis of the application;
6) indication of the fourth paragraph of this article are set out in the order, if the application is submitted on the fourth paragraph of this article, those violations. "
46. To supplement the law with article 83.1 and 51.7 as follows: "article 83.1. Leaving the application without examination
(1) the procurement monitoring Bureau is entitled to leave the application without examination, if there are any of these criteria: 1) the application does not comply with this law, article 83 of the first, second, fourth or seventh part;
2) in the case of a procurement procedure concerning the same subject and on the same basis had already been submitted and examined the application;
3) contained in the application is manifestly insufficient to meet the applicant's requirements or the application is manifestly rejected nature.
(2) the decision may be appealed to the Court of law. Appeal shall not suspend the decision action.
51.7 article. Application security (1) On the application of the procurement monitoring Bureau applicant pays application security. The security of the application, if the application to the procurement monitoring Bureau filed for a termination of the procurement procedure or the validity of this law, article 83 of the fourth subparagraph, in those cases, if not passed half of the period for the submission of tenders, or longer.
(2) the security of the application payment in full of the identity document must be submitted to the procurement monitoring Bureau at the same time with the application.
(3) the Application of the security shall be released to the applicant if: 1) the applicant in accordance with article 83 of the law the eighth part has withdrawn his submission in writing to the consideration of the application and the date of the hearing;
2 Subscriber to referral) has concluded a procurement contract;
3) procurement monitoring Bureau has not accepted the submission for review;
4) the Commission has recognised the application of reasonable or partially reasonable.
(4) Application of the securities, expressed as a fixed amount of money depending on the purchase contract prices in the relevant part of the purchase and the applicable procurement procedures, as well as the payment and repayment modalities and procedures for the payment of the Security released shall be determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
47. Article 84: Express sixth third sentence as follows: "the Commission shall take a decision within three working days and send it to the applicant, Subscriber, as well as other participants who have participated in the consideration of the application of session.";
off the seventh paragraph, the words "in addition to the administrative components of the Act";
adding to the seventh paragraph of point 5.1 by the following: ' 51) and the principal applicant of the main arguments; "
turn off the ninth.
48. Article 86 off the words "for all the procurement procedures".
49. Article 87: make the first part of paragraph 1 by the following: "1) under this Act, the number of contracts and the amount by which the agreements were concluded, if the estimated contract price: a) public works contracts is less than the contractual price of the Cabinet of Ministers set boundaries, b) public works, supply and service contracts is equal to the contract price of the Cabinet of Ministers set boundaries or more;";
make the first part of paragraph 3 as follows: "3) it concluded the public works, supply and service contracts where the total amount of the contract price limit is equal to this law referred to in article 8.1 or below them;"
turn off the first part of paragraph 4;
Add to the first part of paragraph 5 with the word and figure "and 7.1".
50. The transitional provisions: off 3 and 4;
transitional provisions be supplemented with 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 by the following: "9. the amendment of this law in relation to the third paragraph of article 67 of the new version of expression enter into force simultaneously with the public-private partnership law.
10. Amendments to this law, 9, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31 and article 62, paragraph 1, article 7, article 32, first paragraph, first sentence, article 25, in the fourth paragraph of article 37 of the sixth and seventh paragraph, article 63, first paragraph, point 1 and 3, article 71, first paragraph, of this law as well as the amendments to article 8, paragraph 1, article 8, first and second part of the title of Chapter VII and the expression of the new version Article 8, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, ninth and tenth parts and 57, 58, 59 and 60 of the law of article off and replenishment with 8.1, 64.1, 64.2 article, as well as article 35 of the fourth replenishment of part of paragraph 15 shall enter into force on 1 November 2009.
11. the transitional provisions referred to in paragraph 10 of the entry into force of the amendments, the Cabinet of Ministers issued a corresponding to the twelfth part of article 8.1 and article 28, first paragraph, first sentence, these provisions.
12. amendment of this law on its complementarity with 51.7 article shall enter into force on 1 September 2009. Until the entry into force of the Cabinet of Ministers issued the fourth paragraph of article 51.7 these provisions.
13. The procurement procedure issued to this law, the relevant amendment (16 July 2009) to the date of entry into force of the transactions in compliance with legislative requirements in force at the relevant notification of procurement procedure a day. "
51. the express 1 and 2 of the annex as follows: public procurement law annex 1 of the nomenclature of works contracts the European Union classification of economic activities (NACE) CPV code section F construction part group class activity notes this section contains 45 construction: new construction of buildings and works, restoration work and repairs preparing the construction site 45100000 45 million 45.1 45.11 demolition and dismantling Structures;
the bottom of this class include: movement 1) structures, and other facilities;
2) site remediation;
3 remove the bottom: norakšan), a building site levelling and tagging, trenching, blasting of rock, harvesting and other work;
4) mineral extraction site preparation: excess removal of the load, and other preparatory work for the mineral sediments and career sites this class also includes: 1) construction site drainage;
2) agricultural land and forest drainage 45110000 45.12 test drilling or drilling in this class include: creation of pilot drill pilot holes, and soil sampling for construction, geophysical, geological or similar purposes, This class does not cover: 1) oil or gas drilling ventures (see 11.20);
2) water drilling formation (see 45.25);
3) shaft cutting (see 45.25);
4) oil and gas field exploration, geophysical, geological and seismic surveys (see 74.20) 45120000 or separate round 45.2 works and civil engineering works 45200000 45.21 General construction of buildings and civil engineering works in this class include: 1) all types of buildings and engineering structures construction;
2) bridge (including road estakād), viaduct, tunnel and subways: grids, communication and power lines, the city's pipeline, the city's communications and power line construction, other related jobs in cities;
prefabricated Assembly and installation on site of This class does not cover: 1) to the extraction of oil and gas related services (see paragraphs 8.19);
2) completely prefabricated constructions Assembly of own design, which are not produced from concrete (see. 20, 26 and 28);
3) Stadium, swimming pool, gym, tennis courts, golf courses and other sports works, except for works of buildings (see 45.23);
4) building installation work (see 45.3);
5) building finishing works (see Figure 45);
6) architecture and engineering activities (see 74.20);
7) construction project management (see 74.20) 45210000 (exception: 45213316, 45220000, 45231000, 45232000) 45.22 roofing and construction Assembly this class includes: roof Assembly, roof covering taxation, protection against precipitation 45261000 45.23 highways, roads, airfields and sport facilities construction, this class includes: 1) Highway, street, road and other traffic and pedestrians in road construction;
2 rail construction);
airfield runway construction 3);
4) Stadium, swimming pool, gym, tennis courts, golf courses and other sports works, excluding building works;
5) road and parking lot marking this class excludes: previous soil movement (see 45.11) 45212212 and 45230000 DA03 (except: 45231000, 45232000, 45234115) 45.24 construction of the waterworks structures this class includes: 1) waterway, ports and quays of the river shore, (he), the sluice-gate, etc. construction;
2) dams and dam construction;
4) underwater jobs 45240000 45.25 other construction work that requires special skills, this class includes a one of a kind works, which are common to the different structures and which requires special skill or equipment: 1) basic tagging works, including piling;
2) water well drilling and construction, shaft digging;
3) manufactured the steel element Assembly;
4) steel folding;
5) specification for the creation of jobs;
6) scaffolding and work platform Assembly and dismantling, including scaffolding and work platform rental;
7) chimney and industrial furnace construction, this class does not include a lease without the scaffolding Assembly: and dismantling (see 71.32) 45250000 and 45262000 building installation work to 45.3 45300000 45.31 installation of electrical power lines and mounting this class includes: 1) built-in power cord and mounting equipment;
2) telecommunications system, 3) electrical heating system, 4) antenna, 5) fire alarm systems, burglar alarm systems 6), elevator and escalator) 7, 8) zibensnovedēj and other systems
installation in buildings and structures 45213316 and 45310000 (except 45316000) 45.32 insulation work in this class include: thermal insulation, sound or vibration insulation installation in buildings or other structures this class excludes: waterproofing (see 45.22) 45.33 Sanitārtehnisk 45320000 jobs this class includes: 1) plumbing and sanitary equipment, 2) gas appliances, 3) heating, ventilation, refrigeration or air conditioning equipment and pipelines, water spraying system 4) installation of buildings and structures This class does not include : electrical heating system installation (see 45.31) 45.34 other building and 45330000 devices, this class includes: 1) lights and alarm system installation on the roads, railways, airports and ports;
2) other equipment and accessories for installation in buildings and structures 45234115, 45316000 and 45340000 surface finish 28.2 45400000 45.87 Apmetēj works this class includes: buildings and premises of the inner and outer surfaces including plaster plastering with plate or sheet material of this work 45410000 45.42 Carpentry class includes: 1) of wood or other material of manufacture of Windows, doors, frames, the built-in kitchen appliances, stairs , shop equipment and other equipment in the building;
2) indoor ceiling, wall, wood finishing, sliding partition installation and other wood finishing work out This class does not cover: parquet and other wood floor installation (see 45.43) 45.43 floor and wall 45420000 meadows of this class include: 1) floor or wall ceramic, concrete or stone tile, 2) parquet or other wooden floor, 3) soft flooring (linoleum, carpet, rubber or plastic cover) , 4) "terac" concrete, marble, granite or slate roof or wall covering, 5) wallpaper decking, banding, suspension or mounting in buildings or structures 45430000 painting and glazing the 45.44 class includes: 1) the buildings and premises of indoor or external surface, or painting of the technical equipment;
2) glass, mirror Assembly, this class does not include: tagging window (see 45.42) 45.45 other building site 45440000 the finishing work in this class include: 1) private swimming pool Assembly;
2) surface cleaning of the building with the steam blast, and in like manner;
3) other finishing of buildings and premises and the final works of This class does not include: indoor cleaning (see 74.70) 45212212 and A04, 45450000 building Assembly or disassembly 45.5 (with driver) rental 45500000 45.50 building Assembly or disassembly (with driver) rental This class does not include: building the Assembly or dismantling of equipment (without driver) rental (see 71.32) 45500000 public procurement law annex 2 nomenclature of service contracts (A) the number of the Service Category code CPV code CPC 1.
Maintenance and repair services 6122, 633, 886 6112, From 50100000-6 to 50884000-5 (except for 50310000 to 50324200 from-1-4 and 50116510-9, 50190000-3, 50229000-6, 50243000-0) and from 51000000-9 to 51900000-1 2.
Land transport services, except for rail transport services covered by category 18, including the armored truck and kurjerservis services, except transport of mail services 712 (except 71235), 7512, 87304 From 60100000-9 to 60183000-4 (except 60160000-7, 60161000-4, 60220000-6), and from 64120000-3 to 64121200-2 3.
Passenger and cargo air transport services, except transport of mail services 73 (except 7321) From 60410000-5 to 60424120-3 (except 60411000-2, 60421000-5), 60500000-3 and 60440000-4-60445000 from 9 to 4.
Mail transport services by land and air, except for rail transport services covered by category 18, 7321 60160000 71235-7, 60161000-4, 60411000-2, 60421000-5 5.
Electronic communications services From 64200000-8 to 64228200 752-2, 72318000-7 and from 72720000-3 72700000-7 to 6.
Financial services: insurance, banking and investment services other than financial services, monetary policy, exchange rate policy, public debt management and reserves management and the financial management policies related to securities or other financial instruments to the issue, purchase, sale or transfer to other persons, including money or capital raising, as well as Latvian banking services. Also excluded: contracts relating to land, existing buildings or other immovable property or lease purchase or other acquisition of the right to such real estate to any financial means; However, this law applies to financial service contracts related to real estate purchase or lease or other acquisition of the rights to real estate and concluded before or after a purchase or lease agreement or at the conclusion of its ex 81, 812, 814 From 66100000-1 to 66720000-3 7.
With computer hardware related services From 50310000 to 50324200 84-1-4 72000000-5 to 72920000 from-5 (except 72318000-7 and from 72700000-7 and 72720000-3) and 79342410-4 8.
Research and development services and related services: only those research and development services, which pays in full and that the same requirements used solely for the Subscriber From 73000000-2 to 73436000 85-7 (except 73200000-4 to 73220000-, 73210000-7, 0) 9.
Accounting, audit and accounting services From 79210000-9 to 79223000 862-3 10.
Market and public opinion research services From 79300000 864-7 to 79330000-6 and 79342310-9, 79342311-6 11.
Management consulting services and related services, with the exception of arbitration services and services provided to 865, 866 conciliation From 73200000-4 to 73220000-0, from 79400000-8 to 79421200-3 and 79342000-3, 79342100-4, 79342300-6, 79342320-2, 79342321-9, 79910000-6, 79991000-7, 98362000-8 12.
Architectural Services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and environmental planning services; related scientific and advisory services; technical tests and Analysis Services From 71000000-8 to 71900000 867-7 (except 71550000-8) and 79994000-8 13.
Advertising services From 79341000-6 to 79342200 871-5 (except 79342000-3 and 79342100-4) 14.
Building maintenance services and property management services From 70300000 82201 to 82206 874,-4 to 70340000-6, and from 90900000-6 to 90924000-0 15.
Printing and publishing services for remuneration or on a contract basis From 79800000-2 to 88442 79824000-6 and 79970000 79980000 from-6 to-7 16.
Waste water and refuse services; sanitation and similar services From 90400000-1 to 90743200 94-9 (except 90712200-3), from 90910000-9 to 90920000-2 and 50190000-3, 50229000-6, 50243000-0 (B) part 17.
Hotel and restaurant services 64 From 55100000-1 to 55524000-9, and from 98340000-8 to 98341100-6 18.
Railway transport services 711 60200000-60220000 From 0 to-6 19.
Maritime services From 4 to 72 60600000-60653000-0 and-1 to 63727200-3 63727000 20.
Support and palīgtransport Services From 63000000-9 to 74 63734000-3 (except 63711200-8, 63712700-0, 63712710-1 to 63727000-3 and from 63727200-3) and 98361000-1 21.
Legal services 861 From 79100000-5 to 79140000-7 22.
Staff search and provisioning services, excluding the employment contracts Of 79600000 872-0-79635000-4 (except 79611000-0, 79632000-3, 79633000-0) and from 98500000-8 to 98514000-9 23.
Investigation and security services, except for collection services (except 87304) 873 From 79700000-1 to 79723000-8 24.
Education and training services From 80100000-5 to 80660000 92-8 (except 80533000-9, 80533100-0, 80533200-1) 25.
Health and social care services 93 79611000-0 and from 85000000-9 to 85323000-9 (except 85321000-5 and 85322000-2) 26.
Recreational, cultural and sporting services From 79995000-5 to 79995200 96-7 and from 92000000-1 to 92700000-8 (except 92230000-2, 92231000-2 and 92232000-6) 27.
Other services, except contracts for program material, optimization, development or modification, if it is intended for broadcasting by broadcasters and contracts for broadcasting time in the Saeima adopted the law of 16 July 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2009 July 30 Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force on 13 august 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia