Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/198716
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law on State control to make the State Control Act (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2002, nr. 12; 2005, 2., no. 14, no. 2, 2009) the following amendments: 1. Replace the entire law, the word "Finance" with the word "financial".
2. in article 2, first paragraph: make the introductory part and paragraph 1 by the following: "(1) the public audit office, financial due diligence and efficiency audit, controls 1) State, local, and other derived public person budget revenue and expenditure of funds, State and local governments, public private capital company, a private corporation, the financial resources of the law" on State and local government owned capital shares and enterprises ", as well as the financial resources of the Corporation that the capital or shares owned by the State or local government capital companies, private or public, private corporations law "About State and local government owned capital shares and enterprises"; ";
make paragraph 3 by the following: "3) action by the State, municipal and other derived public persons, public corporation, public corporation private, private property, or part of the law" on State and local government owned capital shares and enterprises ", as well as a corporation or a part thereof, which is the capital or shares owned by the State or local government capital companies, private or public, private corporations law" About State and local government owned capital shares and enterprises ' understanding. "
3. To make article 3 paragraphs 1 and 2 by the following: "1) each year, provide to the Parliament its opinion on the report of the financial year up to the year following the financial year to September 15;
2) each year the opinions of the ministries and other central public authorities for the preparation of the annual report. If the report is not filed State control within a time limit which it shall specify, to the National Audit Office opinion no later than 60 days from the date of receipt of the report; "
Add to article 4.1 of the following paragraph: "41) proposes to create a Cabinet of State Control Commission audit results and required actions. Of the decisions taken and the measures taken by the Cabinet of Ministers shall notify to the State control; ".
4. Express 6 and article 7 by the following: "article 6. State control is composed of the State controller, the State Control Board, the State control Department of the audit (hereinafter referred to as the Audit Department) and support structures that provide State control of organizational, financial and economic activity.
7. article. The State controls the media, inform the public about their activities. "
5. Turn off the article 8, first paragraph, paragraph 10, the words "Audit Department sector leaders".
6. turn off paragraph 12 of article 11.
7. To turn off the first part of article 16.
8. Express article 17, paragraph 4 as follows: "4) examine the audit reports, audit reports and opinions, sign it and send to the audited entity;".
9. Turn off the third subparagraph of article 18.
10. Express article 19 paragraph 5 by the following: "5) audit reports audit reports, and opinions, and sign it;".
11. Article 20: turn off the second part;
off in the third paragraph, the word "vote";
supplemented with the sentence of the third paragraph as follows: "the State Control Board decision shall enter into force on the day of its adoption."
12. To make the title of Chapter VII, the following: "Chapter VII State control officials and employees".
13. off article 25.
14. Make the third paragraph of article 27.1 the following: "(3) the Audit Department sector leaders recruited the State Controller pursuant to the attestation Commission opinion."
15. off the title of Chapter VIII.
16. off article 32.
17. Article 38 be expressed as follows: "article 38. National Audit Office carries out State control officials and employee life insurance from accidents, the performance of their duties. State control may carry out official controls and employee health insurance. "
18. Replace article 40, first paragraph, the word "bear" with the words "may be".
19. in the first subparagraph of article 46: Express point 2 as follows: "2) State or municipal corporations, private corporations and public private corporations law" About State and local government owned capital shares and enterprises ";";
Add to part with 2.1 as follows: "21) of which the Corporation shares or shares owned by the State or local government capital companies, private or public, private corporations law" About State and local government owned capital shares and enterprises ";".
20. Replace article 54, the words "annual report for accuracy" with the words "annual report for accuracy".
21. the express 54. the third paragraph of article as follows: "(3) the State Council decision on the control of the person or the audited entities motivated complaint shall enter into force on the day of its adoption."
22. Article 57 of the expression as follows: "article 57. National control of State control of the audit report is sent to the audited entity, the industry Minister and Finance Minister, but where the audited annual report for the financial year in respect of the accuracy of the report, also send the opinion. "
23. Supplement article 58 first subparagraph, after the words "audit opinion" with the words "and the report".
24. off the third subparagraph of article 64.
25. Article 65 of the expression by the following: ' article 65. If the State Control Board article 64 of this law in accordance with the procedures specified in the complaint is rejected the submitted, as well as in cases when State control of the decision taken by the Council in accordance with article 20 of this law, the third part and are affected by the decision of individuals rights or legal interests of the individuals concerned have the right to appeal to the State Council's decision in administrative procedure law. The court filing did not stop the national control of the decision of the Council. "
26. To supplement the law with article 67.1 the following: ' article 67.1. (1) the ministries and other Central Government institutions in article 67 of this law in the order submitted to State control annual report and statement of the annual report of the veracity of the information provided.
(2) the audited unit 67 of this law in accordance with the procedure laid down in article provide proof of State control of the legality and rationality of the veracity of the information provided the audit. "
27. Express article 68 the following: ' article 68. Audited entities are obliged to sign the audit State audit report and send it back to State control, within a period to be fixed. "
The Parliament adopted the law in 2009 on September 17.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2009 October 6, editorial comment: the law shall enter into force on the 20 October 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia