Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/201779
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: diplomatic and consular law in diplomatic and consular law (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1995, nr. 22; 1998; 2000, no. 14, no. 13; 2001; 2003, 21, no 6, 8, 2005, 23 No; 9. No; 2007; 2008, no 3, 24, 3, 2009. no no) the following amendments: 1. Express article 19, first subparagraph, the following : "(1) diplomats, diplomatic and consular officials and employees receive compensation, which is determined in accordance with national and local government bodies and officials of employee rewards to the law."
2. To supplement the law with article 19.1 the following: ' article 19.1. Specialized social attachés (1) Parliament, the Ministry or the Bank of Latvia specialised Attaché are paid the same benefits and compensation, which according to State and local officials and employees of the institutions of law established remuneration such diplomats, diplomatic and consular officials and employees who serves abroad.
(2) specialized for the premium to be granted to the attachés of diplomatic rank in the Saeima, the costs of the Ministry or the Bank of Latvia.
(3) specialized in travel and Attaché removal expenses are compensated for by the Bureau of the Parliament or the Executive of the Bank of Latvia established or under Secretary of the Ministry of industry approved instructions.
(4) specialized insurance parliamentary Attaché, Ministry of industry, the Bank of Latvia or its budgetary framework. "
3. Turn off the 20, 22, 23, and article 24.
The law shall enter into force on January 1, 2010.
The law adopted by the Parliament in 2009 on 1 December.
In place of the President of the parliamentary President G. Lot in Riga 2009 December 10
Search Translated Laws of Latvia