Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/201965
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law on civil servants in the Civil Service Act (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2000, nr. 19; 2001; 2002, 9 no, 14, 23; 2003, nr. 12. No; 2005; 2006, 10 No 20, 24 no; 2007; 2008, 13 no, no 24, no. 2, 2009) the following amendments: 1. Put the fifth subparagraph of article 3 of the third sentence by the following : "the post of Enforcement Officials, retirement calculation and disciplinārsodīšan procedures determined by the Cabinet of Ministers."
2. Turn off the third paragraph of article 4.
3. Express article 23 by the following: ' article 23. Reward the clerk receives remuneration which is determined according to national and local government bodies and officials of employee rewards to the law. "
4. Turn off the 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31, 32, 33 and 36.
5. Turn off the sixth article 37.
6. transitional provisions be supplemented by the following paragraph 18: "18. Until the new cabinet from the date of entry into force of the provisions, but no longer than up to 30 June 2010 applicable Cabinet September 4, 2007 no 599" provisions of the order in which the system of the Ministry of the Interior authorities and prison administration officials with a special service rank the performance of civil servants in the Ministry of the Interior of the post and the Ministry of Justice " in so far as they do not conflict with this Act. "
The law shall enter into force on January 1, 2010.
The law adopted by the Parliament in 2009 on 1 December.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga 2009 g. on 15 December
Search Translated Laws of Latvia