Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/201964
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the law "on air" make law "on air" (Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1994, nr. 22; 1997, 13, 23 no; 1998, no. 15, 23; 1999; 2002, 23 no no 12; 2003; 2004, nr. 15, 7., 10., 12., 20. No; 2005, 10, 15; 2006, nr. 1, 12, 24; 2007, no. 10. 14. no; 2008, no. 9; 2009, 6, 17 No.) the following amendments: 1. Put article 5, fourth paragraph as follows: "the Government aviation accident and incident investigation cooperation implemented by the Transport accident and incident investigation Bureau that aviation accident and incident investigation is funded from the revenue share on the provision of air navigation services in the flight information region of Riga in accordance with Cabinet of Ministers regulations on pricing and distribution arrangements on the provision of air navigation services in the flight information region of Riga."
2. Article 27: adding to the second paragraph after the words "civil aviation activities" with the words "and ensure the article 57 of this law provided for in the first subparagraph to the civil aviation security measures;
Supplement to the fifth article as follows: "Civil Aviation aerodrome in which civil aviation security measures are financed from the State budget funds for this purpose shall be determined by the Cabinet of Ministers".
3. Express article 28, first subparagraph as follows: "Cabinet of Ministers govern the State joint stock company" Latvian air traffic "air navigation service charges, collection and distribution arrangements, as well as such national civil aviation aerodrome charges of the services provided, their collection and use of procedure, specifying the services that are included in these charges, and exemption from them: 1) the aircraft take-off and landing fees;
2) charges for parking of aircraft operational aircraft parked on the time in which the aircraft service before or after the flight;
3) passenger service charge;
4) fee for security and rescue operations. "
The law shall enter into force on January 1, 2010.
The law adopted by the Parliament in 2009 on 1 December.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga 2009 g. on 15 December
Search Translated Laws of Latvia