Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/202365
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the law "on enterprise income tax" to make the law "on enterprise income tax" (Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1995, 7, 24 no; 1996, nr. 9, 15; 1997, no. 8, 24; 1998, nr. 8, 21; 1999, no. 6, 24; 2000, no. 9; 2001, 1, 5, 24 no; 2003; 2005, 15 No 2. 24. no; in 2006, no 1; 2007, 3, 12, no. 24; 2009, 1, 15, no. 21; Latvian journal, 2009, 175. No.) the following amendments: 1. Supplement article 4, first paragraph after the first sentence with the following text: "expenditure or expenditure amounts, which are directly related to the economic activity of the taxable person and the amount of loss that led to taxpayer-owned or in-use maintenance of social infrastructure, increasing the taxable income a factor of 1.5 shall apply a factor of 1.5 shall not apply. donation amounts donated in this law, the institutions referred to in article 20.1 and for which the contributor applied this law in article 12.5 corporate tax rebate."
2. Replace article 6 paragraph 5 of the first paragraph, the number "40" with the number "60".
3. in article 13, first paragraph: make paragraph 9 by the following: "9) taxable person, established and operating pursuant to the law on regional development in the special assisted area, the assets that were acquired during the period, starting with the tax period, during which the territory concerned has special assisted area status, and which are used in economic activities in the area, the acquisition value or create value before the relevant categories of fixed assets tax period the total amount of depreciation calculation can increase multiplied by the following factors: (a) the first category of fixed assets)-1.5, b) category for fixed assets, except for railway rolling stock and sea and river fleet vehicles — category 1.3, c) for fixed assets: 1.8, d) the fourth category for fixed assets, except for passenger cars, motorcycles, sea and river transport and air transport, — 2. ";
supplemented with paragraph 10 by the following: ' 10) if the special assisted areas established under the regional development law, ended special assisted area status, a taxable person who fixed asset depreciation calculation applied to the first paragraph of this article 9. coefficient referred to in paragraph 1 continue to calculate depreciation without reducing the net book value of the asset by the amount resulting from the application of the value of the fixed asset if the factor increasing the asset continues to be used in the area concerned economic activity. "
4. in article 14: make sixth as follows: "(6) the first tax period referred to the loss of a taxable person who is registered and operates according to the law on regional development within a particular area, assisted may be covered in chronological order from the next 10 tax period taxable income. 1.1 this article referred to the tax period of losses may be covered in chronological order from the next six tax period taxable income. ";
to make the seventh subparagraph by the following: "(7) in the sixth paragraph of this article, the provisions shall apply only in respect of the loss of the tax period, during which the territory concerned has special assisted area status."
5. Turn article 22 in the seventh paragraph, the words "according to the Bank of Latvia established the refinancing rate and".
6. in article 23: Express 1.1 part 2 of the following paragraph: "2) if the person is a significant change in the activity, the revenue or expense structure, or decreased amount of profit — tax advance payments for the tax period the remaining months down the same amount, taking into account the taxpayer's reasonable estimates submitted. The difference between the tax period and the calculated tax on the taxable base of the forecast tax advance payment amount that exceeds 20 percent of the calculated tax amount, increased by the delay, calculated in accordance with the law on taxes and duties ". Calculated tax and the advance payment of the excess part of the difference is divided by advance payment period. ";
to make an eighth of the following: "(8) new taxable advance payments for the first tax period and the period up to the submission of the annual report can be performed voluntarily."
7. Turn off transitional provisions 39.
The law shall enter into force on January 1, 2010.
The law adopted by the Parliament in 2009 on 1 December.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2009 December 21
Search Translated Laws of Latvia