Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/202356
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the real estate cadastre of the State law to make the real estate cadastre of the State Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2006, nr. 1; 2008, 7 No, No 14, 2009) the following amendments: 1. Turn off the article 1, paragraph 9, the words "and real estate tax object".
2. Turn off the article 2, the words "as well as the real estate tax objects and persons".
3. Turn off the article 3, first paragraph, the words "real estate tax objects and persons".
4. Turn off the article 4, the words "real estate tax objects and persons".
5. in article 14: Supplement to the second part of the article as follows: "(2) the real estate tax base civil engineering works owner or, failing that, the legal possessor or, failing that, the user is obliged, within three months following the date of construction of this building to propose."
believe the current text of article about the first part.
6. Article 44: turn off the first part of paragraph 2 "c" section;
turn off the second part of paragraph 5, the words "and to local government property tax administration".
7. Turn off article 47 the words ' real property tax administration ".
8. in article 53 paragraph 2: turn off the "b" and "d".
turn off the "d" paragraph 3 subparagraph the words "real property tax administration and".
9. Turn off the 60 article.
10. Turn off the article 66, first paragraph, the words "and real estate tax object".
11. Turn off the paragraph 2 of article 71, the words "and real estate tax object".
12. Express article 73 the following: ' article 73. (1) the cadastral object cadastre value is current until next January 1 to this law, or article 71, paragraph 3 or 4 of the said cadastre registration changes to data in cadastral information system. The State land service of each calendar year, January 1 take all cadastral information system of cadastral objects registered in the cadastral value of the adjustment.
(2) real property tax administration needs cadastral information system of cadastral objects stored in the cadastral value is January 1 of the tax year, or the date of registration of the cadastral object, if it is registered after January 1. "
13. off 74 and 75 thereof.
14. To turn off, Chapter VIII.
15. off 88 (1) of the article.
16. To supplement the law with article 99.1 as follows: "article 99.1. If the owner of the building or, — legal possessor or, failing that,-the user does not propose construction and registration within the time limit laid down in this law, the proprietor of the building or, — legal possessor or, failing that, the user is responsible legislation. "
17. transitional provisions: express the following in paragraph 16: "16 to article 89 of this law as provided for in cabinet from the date of entry into force of the provisions, but no longer than up to 2010 to July 1, applies to Cabinet 6 February 2007 Regulation No. 97" of the real estate cadastre of the State requesting the information and procedure ", in so far as they do not conflict with this Act.";
transitional provisions be supplemented with 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24 by the following: "17 to 60 of this law as provided for in article cabinet from the date of entry into force of the provisions, but no longer than up to 2010 to July 1, applies to Cabinet 1 august 2006 Regulation No. 636" cadastral object registration and cadastral data updating rules ", in so far as they do not conflict with this Act.
18. This Act amended the exclusion of Chapter VIII shall enter into force on July 1, 2010.
19. Until 1 July 2010 the national land service in Chapter VIII of this law defined cadastral data real estate tax administration maintains and issued for those objects that the real estate tax is taxable according to the law "on real estate tax" version of article 1, in force December 31, 2009.
20. Article 14 of the Act referred to in the second subparagraph and until 1 January 2010 to the cadastre information system construction in buildings not registered owner or, where there is none, — the legal possessor or, failing that, the user is obliged to 1 august 2010 to bring the construction concerned.
21. the national land service 14. this law referred to in the second subparagraph of article building cadastre information system recorded from 1 March 2010 to 1 September 2010.
22. This law referred to in article 99.1 to 2010 January 1 built and cadastre information system construction for a non-registered owner, or, if not, the legal possessor or, failing that, in 2010, the user is obliged to propose the construction of up to 1 august.
23. The Cabinet of Ministers to 2010 January 1 confirms the classification structure.
24. The Cabinet of Ministers until March 1, 2010 to confirm civil engineering base value, taking into account the specific classification structures. The approved baseline building cadastral value calculation shall enter into force on March 1, 2010. "
The law shall enter into force on January 1, 2010.
The law adopted by the Parliament in 2009 on 1 December.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2009 December 21
Search Translated Laws of Latvia