Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/202353
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law on amendments to the reclamation to make reclamation Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2004, no. 2; Latvian journal, 2007, no. 203) the amendments are as follows: 1. Article 1: expressions of paragraph 3 as follows: "3) national drainage system — the State-owned polder pumping station and civil engineering works;";
Add to article 3.1 paragraph by the following: "31) the national drainage system-drainage system with legal criteria and parameters, operation and maintenance of which is provided by the State;".
2. Make the article 24 as follows: "article 24. (1) the Polder pumping station and its operation and maintenance of civil engineering works financed the polders in the area of the land owner or legal possessor.
(2) the order in which you perform calculations and payments for State-owned polder pumping station and building operation, maintenance and construction, are determined by the Cabinet of Ministers.
(3) of this article, the procedure laid down in the first subparagraph shall not apply to the Riga hydroelectric reservoir of inženieraizsardzīb operation and maintenance of the premises. "
3. To supplement the transitional provisions with paragraph 5 and 6 by the following: "5. the amended article 24 of this law, first paragraph regarding the polder pumping station and building operation and maintenance funding shall enter into force on July 1, 2010.
6. Article 24 of this law the objects referred to in the first paragraph of the operational and maintenance expenses in 2010 land owner or legal possessor financed 50 percent. "
The law shall enter into force on January 1, 2010.
The law adopted by the Parliament in 2009 on 1 December.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2009 December 21
Search Translated Laws of Latvia