Amendment To State And Local Professional Orchestra, Choir, Koncertorganizācij, Theater And Circus Artists Retirement Pension Act
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Valsts un pašvaldību profesionālo orķestru, koru, koncertorganizāciju, teātru un cirka mākslinieku izdienas pensiju likumā
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/204543
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: State and local professional Orchestra, choir, koncertorganizācij, theater and circus artists retirement pension law to make State and local professional Orchestra, choir, koncertorganizācij, theater and circus artists of the retirement pensions Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2004, no. 14, no. 24; 2007; 2009, 15, no. 22) the following amendments: 1. Put the name of the law by the following : "State and local professional Orchestra, choir, koncertorganizācij, theater and circus artists of the retirement pension and benefits for the artists of Ballet creative work Act".
2. Express article 2 by the following: ' article 2. The purpose of the law this law aims to ensure State and local professional Orchestra, choir, koncertorganizācij, theater and circus artists (hereinafter person) the right to a retirement pension due to the fact that after a certain period of employment in these occupations is lost professional skills before the age limit set for the granting of pension age, set the retirement pension, calculation and cost, as well as provide Ballet artists the right to a benefit for creative work and determine the award of this benefit cost calculation and order that. "
3. To supplement the law with article 14 as follows: ' article 14. Benefits of creative work (1) Ballet artists who released the artist's profession of ballet to the 1998 December 31, have the right to additional State pension to receive benefits on creative work. In determining entitlement to benefits, taking into account the applicant's creative work.
(2) payment of benefits by the Ministry of culture from the State budget for the current year.
(3) creative work evaluated, taking account of the following criteria: 1) of daudzcēlien key role in classic Ballet, 10 points;
2) key role of daudzcēlien Ballet-8 points;
3) key role of daudzcēlien children Ballet, 5 points.
4) key role of viencēlien Ballet or ballet spectacle — 6 points;
5 the role of the second plan) in the classic Ballet, 4 points;
6) second plan role other baleto — 3 points;
7) participation in the Ballet performers in competitions: a) get Medal (the award winning) – 10 points, b) winner (diploma): 5 points.
(4) the applicant for the grant of the allowance I category, if his creative work is evaluated with 121 points or more; the applicant benefits granted category II if his creative work estimated from 80 to 120 points.
(5) the allowance is set at triple national social security benefits in the case of class I, and double the State social security benefit in the case of category II.
(6) the payment of the grant award and order determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
4. a add to transitional provisions with paragraph 8 by the following: "8. the Person to whom the allowance granted for creative works under the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 February 2006, regulations No 176" rules for the granting of benefits, the excellent Ballet artists of Latvia ", the Ministry of culture continues to benefit from State budget resources for the current year."
The law shall enter into force on July 1, 2010.
The Parliament adopted the law in 2010 on January 14.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2010 February 3
Search Translated Laws of Latvia