Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/205245
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the Latvian Code of administrative offences in the Latvian Code of administrative offences the following amendments: 1. Express 41.3 article 41.3 as follows: "article. On information and consultation of employees regulations in the European Union-wide, company-wide European Union, company groups and employee involvement in breaking the rules, the setting up of a European company or European cooperative society or through cross-border mergers On such trade secret disclosure of third parties obtained through the work of the European Council, the special Employee negotiating or other arrangements for the information and consultation of the employees, or the trade secret of disclosure to third parties obtained in the context of the European company or European cooperative society with regard to the establishment or cross-border mergers, acting Special Representative of the negotiating group, Committee or other arrangements for the involvement of employees, imposing a fine of: one hundred to two hundred and fifty lats.
For failure to provide information of employees or their representatives on: 1) the number of staff of European Union company, Union-wide group of companies, the European company or European cooperative society founded in societies and its dependent companies or in a corporation involved in the cross-border merger;
2) European company or European cooperative society founded societies and their dependent companies or cross-border merging corporations;
3) European company or European cooperative society of the draft terms for the formation of a cross-border or the merging Corporation reorganization provisions of the draft Treaty and the progress of their implementation — imposes a fine on the employer up to five thousand lats.
On the European Council, or special Employee negotiating or not to cover the operating expenses of European Union company or Union-wide company group or the special negotiating group or operating expenses not incurred by founding the European company or European cooperative society or through cross-border mergers or the creation of a Committee on representation or not to cover the operating expenses of the European company or European cooperative society — imposed a fine on the employer up to five thousand lats.
The report does not supply at least once a year of European workers Council of the European Union-wide company or Union-wide group of companies and the development of the economic prospects or the failure to provide for review at least once a year the Committee on representation of European company or European cooperative society activities and future development, imposed a fine on the employer up to five thousand lats.
On the European Council Committee of employees or, failing this, the European Council not informing of employees about the specific circumstances which materially affect the employees ' interests to a European Union-wide company or Union-wide group of companies, or for not informing the representative Committee of the particular circumstances which materially affect interests of employees in the European company or European cooperative society, imposes fine on the employer up to five thousand lats. "
2. Turn off the article 158.1.
3. Make the text of this article 201.43: on the national flag or the flag of other countries do not take the Saeima, the Cabinet of the Republic of Councils, city or District Councils on certain days or, as well as set by the Cabinet of Ministers of Latvia's national flag hoisting or order violation, expressed alarm.
The same acts, if committed repeatedly within one year of the imposition of the administrative penalty — expressed a warning or impose fines of up to thirty lats. "
4. Turn off the number in article 213 and the word "158.1 article".
5. Add to article 214 of the first paragraph after the number and the word "article" with number 149.33 and the words "in article 155 in the third and fourth part".
The Parliament adopted the law of 4 February 2010.
The President of the Parliament instead of the President g. Many Riga 2010 February 17.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia