Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/206631
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: law on protection of plants in the plant protection Act (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1999, no. 2; 2004, nr. 8; 2005; 2006, nr. 12, no 24; 2008, 16, no. 22) the following amendments: 1. Supplement article 4, fourth with 14 points by the following: "14) issued a special permit (license) of the plant protection product for distribution."
2. Put article 5, paragraph 12, by the following: ' 12) provisions on procedures for the issue of special permission (license) the distribution of plant protection products and pay the State fee for the issue and renewal of it, as well as government fees; ".
3. Express article 8 the first paragraph by the following: "(1) plant protection products may be distributed to merchants that received the national plant protection service issued a special permit (licence)."
4. transitional provisions be supplemented with 15, 16 and 17 as follows: "15. The Ministry of agriculture issued the special permissions (licenses) of the plant protection product for distribution shall be in force until the date specified in them.
16. Article 5 of this law, paragraph 12 shall enter into force simultaneously with the amendments to the law "About taxes and duties".
17. Article 5 of the law referred to in paragraph 12 of the rules for the entry into force of the applicable Cabinet on 29 April 2004 the Regulation No 470 "procedure in question is a special permit (license) of the plant protection product for distribution" means, in so far as they do not conflict with this Act. "
The Parliament adopted the law of 4 March 2010.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2010 March 17
Search Translated Laws of Latvia