Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/207394
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of military service to do military service Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2002, nr. 14; 2003, 2, 15; 2004, nr. 14. No; 2005; 2006, 8 No No 14; 2007; 2008 to 10. No, no 3; 2009, 2, 14, 15, 21. no; Latvian journal, 2009, 200. No.) the following amendments: 1. Add to article 2, paragraph 7, after the words "(until the entry into force of this law, the time active service and rating service)" with the words "or a contract for service in the National Guard of the Republic of Latvia (hereinafter National Guard) the termination".
2. To supplement the law with article 14.1 as follows: "article 14.1. The soldier's right to provide advanced first aid (1) soldier who mastered the advanced first aid training program, their duties, should be entitled to provide the extended first aid, using the Cabinet list approved equipment, medical materials and medicines.
(2) the cabinet shall determine the soldiers ' extended first-aid training program, the order in which the enlarged training first aid and arrangements abroad learn courses recognised in Latvia, as well as extended first aid equipment for medical material and medication storage, use, and destruction. "
3. Replace the first subparagraph of article 17.1 of the fourth sentence, the words "Jaunsardz Center" with the words "Recruitment and jaunsardz Center".
4. Express article 23, first subparagraph as follows: "(1) the national armed forces Commander and the national armed forces Joint Chief of staff appointed and removed from Office in accordance with the national law of the armed forces."
5. Express article 24, first paragraph as follows: "(1) the soldiers of the highest instructor positions appointed by the national armed forces Commander or his authorized Commander (boss)."
6. turn off article 32 paragraph 2 of the second paragraph, the words "by force or national armed forces Commander reports directly to the unit commander (boss) recommendation".
7. To make the first paragraph of article 44, paragraph 4 as follows: "4) highest instructor — national armed forces Commander or his authorized Commander (boss);".
8. Add to article 63, paragraph 1, the words "as well as a militia by the Treaty on the national guard service termination, if they have not reached the maximum age for service in the national armed forces reserve".
9. Supplement article 68 with a 3.1 point as follows: "31) after the National Guard;".
The law shall enter into force on 1 April 2010.
The law adopted by the Parliament in March 11, 2010.
The President of the Parliament instead of the President g. Many Riga 2010 31 March
Search Translated Laws of Latvia