Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/207999
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of circulation of alcoholic beverages to make the movement of alcoholic beverages Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2004, nr. 10, 13) the following amendments: 1. in article 3: a supplement to the article 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 in part as follows: "(11) the right to receive the license of the authorized activity of the holder, as well as the right to relief of excise duty of registering collateral is the trader , who produces wine, fermented beverages or other drinks from your property or possession of the existing gardens and for apiaries products or wild growing plants (do not use alcohol or other spirit drinks produced), provided that: 1) produced wine or fermented drinks the total amount does not exceed 15 000 litres per calendar year;
2) absolute alcohol produced in other spirit drinks not exceeding 100 litres per calendar year.
(12) If this article is part of the economic operator referred to in 1.1 produced wine or fermented drinks, the total amount of which shall not exceed 1000 litres in a calendar year, he is exempt from excise duty in the provision of security.
(13) this article, part 1.1 license holders authorized activity shall have the right to be the economic operator to which the local authority has authorised wine, fermented drinks or other alcoholic beverages on the territory of the municipality. Local government decision, which will not allow wine, fermented drinks or other production of the spirit drinks concerned, in the territory of the municipality, as well as the local authorities actual action he is entitled to challenge and appeal against administrative law. ";
3.1 part number off and words "(article 9);
replace the words "in part 3.1 for a period of up to five months in a calendar year" with the words "If the local authority issued a binding rules for alcoholic beverages retail yards (article 8, third and fourth paragraph) and agreed to apply for the retail sale of alcoholic beverages in place of business";
Add to sixth after the words "a cancellation and order" by the words "facilitate conditions of licence authorized the operation of the holder, the relief of excise duty for registration, as well as the security arrangements be exempt from excise duty in the lodging of a security";
to make the seventh subparagraph by the following: "(7) the holder of a licence authorized the operation of the licence for the operation of the registered consignor, as well as the license for the operation of the registered recipient of the issuance, renewal, cancellation and use the procedures determined by the law on excise tax and the other on that basis issued laws and regulations."
2. Supplement article 4 with the quarter as follows: "(4) the operator who received the license of the authorized activity of the holder, as well as the relief of excise duty of registering collateral (article 1.1) or the exemption from excise duty on provision of a security (article 1.2), forbidden to buy and produce alcohol."
3. Put article 5, third and fourth subparagraph by the following: "(3) the drinks are moving, or realizing wholesale only area (between the end of one alcoholic beverage license specified locations), each batch of alcoholic beverages add source document that is formatted according to the movement of excisable products and accounting regulations governing the sort of claim.
(4) if the spirits move when applying the deferred payment of excise duty, or move between Member States in such spirits, which released for consumption, the chain and the accompanying document control procedures determined by the law on excise tax and the other on that basis issued laws and regulations. "
4. in article 6: make the second paragraph, the first sentence by the following: "spirit drinks prohibits the sale to persons under 18 years, and these people may not buy them."
express the sixth and seventh subparagraph as follows: "(6) the alcoholic beverage retail license, retail beer license, or regulations established merchant certified copy is placed at the point of sale to consumers it would be visible.
(7) the cash settlement for alcoholic beverages allowed, only through the cash register and the cash system. Cash settlement only used cash register and cash register systems that ensure the alcoholic beverage sales registration, cash register or cash registers in the system design to create the separate section. The buyer has the right to request, in addition to the receipt according to the law on the accounting requirements of the sort designed to excuse the document with the following information about alcoholic beverages, alcoholic beverages, in the name of absolute alcohol content product in the tilpumprocento and one volume of packaging — the veracity of which retailer has shown a signed and stamped. ";
turn off the ninth paragraph, the words "and the absolute quantity of alcohol which shall not exceed six% vol. ';
to complement the ninth part after the number and the word "3.1" with the words and the number "and article 8";
Add to tenth with the words "as well as to the retail trade with own-produced wines, fermented beverages or other alcoholic beverages made by article 3 of this law referred to in paragraph 1.1 the Merchant".
5. in article 8: replace the title of the article the word "authorities" with the words "local authorities" and in the text of the article the word "municipal" — with the words "local authorities";
to supplement the article with the second, third and fourth subparagraph by the following: "(2) subject to this Act and other legislation, the local authority to issue binding rules that determine the order in which the economic operator is entitled to article 3 of this law referred to in paragraph 1.3.
(3) if the local government allows alcoholic beverages retail sales yards, so the basis of this law and other legislative requirements, issued binding rules on: 1) time period in the calendar year, to an authorized retail alcoholic beverages yards;
2) procedures for the harmonisation of the alcoholic beverage retail sites.
(4) the local municipality in its binding rules have the right to provide the absolute maximum amount of alcohol in alcoholic beverages, which allowed retail yards. ";
believe the current text of article about the first part.
6. Turn off the fifth paragraph of article 13.
7. transitional provisions be supplemented with 6, 7 and 8 of the following: "6. the amendment of article 3 of this law in part 3.1 of article 6 and the ninth part of article 8, third and fourth part (on the local authorities the right to determine the arrangements for the retail sale of alcoholic beverages yards) shall enter into force on 20 April 2010.
7. Article 3 of this law, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 part 3, article 7, article 4, fourth subparagraph article 5, third and fourth subparagraphs, of the new version of the amendment to article 3, in the sixth paragraph, the tenth part of article 6, as well as article 8 of the second part (on the right of the people to receive the license of the authorized transaction and the holder of the right to benefits or exemptions, excise, security) and article 13, the fifth part of the exclusion shall enter into force on 20 April 2010.
8. The Cabinet of Ministers no later than the year 2010 April 20, made the necessary amendments to the relevant provisions of the Cabinet of Ministers, in order to ensure that article 3 of the law provided for in the sixth relief and exemption application procedures. "
8. Turn off from the law the informative reference to European Union directive and Commission regulations.
The law shall enter into force on the day following its promulgation.
The Parliament adopted the law of 25 March 2010.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2010 April 14.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia