Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/209820
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments in the law to make Detective Detective in law (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2001, nr. 16; 2004, nr. 9) the following amendments: 1. Express article 3, the second and the third part as follows: "(2) a licence shall be issued for an unlimited duration. The certificate shall be issued for a period of five years.
(3) the cabinet shall determine the license and certificate issuance, certificate of extension, the licence and the certificate revocation and suspension. "
2. Supplement article 13 after the word "and" with the word "certificate".
3. To supplement the law with article 15 the following: ' article 15. (1) the particulars of the conduct of detective issued licences and certificates shall state the police recorded the integrated information system of Interior licence and certificate of registry.
(2) the register of licences and certificates to be recorded in the volume of messages, including messages, use and deletion, as well as institutions to be granted access to this information in the register shall be determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
4. transitional provisions be supplemented with (4) and (5) the following: "4. the licences issued for a period of five years, they are valid until the expiry date. The new sample (open-ended) license merchants require 30 days before the licence expiry date. In this case, the new sample (perpetual) State fees for the issue of licences shall apply to the extent expected on the issue of the licence.
5. Until the new cabinet from the date of entry into force of the provisions, but no longer than up to 2010 September 1, is in force in the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 April 2007 the Regulation No. 260 "Detective licensing and certification provisions", in so far as they do not conflict with this Act. "
The law in the Parliament adopted the 2010 April 29.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2010 on May 14.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia