Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/210208
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law on population register to make the population register Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1998, 2002, 19 No 7, 21;. No; 2005, nr. 22; 2007, no. 15) the following amendments: 1. Make the first part of article 2 in the following wording: "(1) For the inclusion in the Register message and include the message updating their competence management response , the municipality and the Latvian diplomatic and consular missions abroad. "
2. To supplement the law with article 2.1, the following: "2.1 article. Methodological guidance and supervision of the inclusion and updating of news, as well as news from the service registry provides the administration. "
3. To make article 7 by the following: ' article 7. (1) the Board includes and updates the Registry for the Latvian citizen, a Latvian citizen and a person who has received a residence permit in Latvia, a certificate of registration or certificate of residence.
(2) the Latvian diplomatic or consular representation in the register particulars of a Latvian citizen and not a citizen of Latvia who resides in a foreign country.
(3) the municipality shall be entered in the register the particulars of the adopted child and a child up to the age of three months, if his birth both parents are citizens or non-citizens of Latvia, if one of the parents is a Latvian citizen, and the other for non-citizen and if one of the parents is a Latvian citizen or non-citizen, and the other is unknown, as well as update the register shall include the particulars of the person declared or registered residence. "
4. in article 8: in the third paragraph, replace the word "custody" with the words "ārpusģimen care";
to complement the fourth paragraph by the words "registration certificate or residence card".
5. Make article 9 as follows: "article 9. News record in the register of Latvian language, except for foreigners in the name and address of the person in a foreign country. Foreigner's name record in the transliteration of foreign latīņalfabētisk under the travel documents issued. Details of the address of a person in a foreign country entry in transliteration and country latīņalfabētisk indicated for the international civil aviation organisation (ICAO) classifier. "
6. in article 10: make the first part of paragraph 10 by the following: ' 10), registered or declared in the persons home address. A person's place of residence, the address specified is informative in nature; "
turn off the first part of paragraph 11;
make the first part of paragraph 12 of the introductory paragraph as follows: "12") the particulars of identity documents: ";
make the first part of paragraph 15 as follows: "15) news about Latvia received a residence permit, a certificate of registration or certificate of residence: (a) the reason for residence (b))), (c), (d))) number, date of issue, e) registration deadline (if applicable) or the right of residence the period of validity of the identity document, if it is shorter than the term of registration) the validity of the right of residence (f) (if any), g), (h) issuing authority) cancellation date the reason for the cancellation, i); "
turn off the first part of paragraph 16;
turn off the first part of paragraph 20 of the "b" section, the words "and place";
replace the first subparagraph of paragraph 23 subparagraph "b", the words "and place" with the words "issuing and issuing authority";
turn off the first part of paragraph 24;
turn off the first part of paragraph 25 of the "b" section, the words "and place";
turn off the first part of paragraph 26;
make the first part of paragraph 31 the following wording: "news of the ārpusģimen of 31) in the care or custody of the establishment or termination of, or care or custody or rehabilitation of disqualification: a) a ruling by which a person established or terminated ārpusģimen care or custody or deprived of the rights to, or renewed for, or a right of custody, the number, date of adoption, the issuing country and the issuing authority, (b)), with which the ruling party established or terminated ārpusģimen care or custody or deprived of the rights to, or renewed for, or custody rights , the date of entry into force; "
make the first part of the introductory part of paragraph 32 as follows: "32) news about personal guardians, guardians or foster family:";
to supplement the first part with 33, 34, 35 and 36, as follows: "child care 33) the name and registration number;
34) news about the adoption or repeal of the ruling establishment: (a) (b)) way) number, c), (d) date of adoption) and the issuing authority, issuing e) date of entry into force;
35) news of the repressed persons or members of the national resistance movement status decision: (a) the date of adoption), b, c)) number of the issuing authority;
36) news of the repressed persons or members of the national resistance movement's licence: (a) the date of issue), b), c) izgatavotājiestād number. ";
to complement the second part with the 5, 6 and 7 point as follows: "5) alternate status;
6) temporary protection;
7) undetermined. ";
turn off the third subparagraph, in the introductory part, the words and the number "under 18 years of age";
turn off the third part 4;
to supplement the article with the fourth paragraph as follows: "(4) the particulars of the child older than 18 years, the register shall include the following persons in elections."
7. Replace the words "article 14 exit on permanently abroad or deportation" by the words "or legal status change".
8. Replace article 15, first paragraph, second sentence, the word "custody" with the words "ārpusģimen care".
9. in article 16: make the first part of paragraph 4 by the following: "4) in article 3 of this law such persons.";
turn off the first parts 5, 6 and 7;
turn off third and fourth.
10. Replace article 18, second paragraph, the word "custody" with the words "ārpusģimen care".
11. To supplement the law with article 19.1 the following: ' article 19.1. 10. This law, the first paragraph of article 34 of the information referred to in paragraph shall be entitled to request and receive only adopted after adulthood. To the adopted for this age are entitled to request and receive only the adoptive parent. "
12. Supplement article 20 with the following sentence: "such a right is the legal representative of the child, if the child is in the care institution or audžuģimen."
13. transitional provisions be supplemented with paragraph 5 by the following:
"5. the message of the repressed persons and members of the national resistance movement for granting the status of decisions taken before July 1, 2010, register updates the administration."
The law shall enter into force on July 1, 2010.
The Parliament adopted the law of 6 May 2010.
The President of the Parliament instead of the President g. Much 2010 in Riga on May 19.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia