Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/210206
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the European economic area financial instrument and the Norwegian Government in bilateral financial instrument management in the law to make the European economic area financial instrument and the Norwegian Government, the bilateral management of financial instruments Act (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2007, no. 23, no. 16; 2008; 2009, nr. 14), the amendments are as follows: 1. Article 6, first paragraph: make the "g" of paragraph 1 subparagraph by the following : "g) monitoring and Steering Committee;"
turn off the "h" point 1.
2. Turn off the article 7, first paragraph, (4) and (5).
3. in article 8 the first paragraph: make paragraph 5 by the following: "5) after the first part of this article 4 referred to an inspection to confirm the interim report of the project progress as well as the project's closing statements and submit reports to the authority payments.";
6. turn off the point.
4. Article 13 be expressed as follows: "article 13. Monitoring and Steering Committee, its composition, rights and obligations (1) the monitoring and Steering Committee is a collegial management of financial instruments involved in the institution. Its Charter, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers. Monitoring and Control Committee has the following responsibilities: 1) provide proposals for the program and grant scheme applications before sending them to the Office;
2) harmonise the individual project submissions open competition regulations;
3) provide proposals for individual project submissions before sending them to the Office;
4) approve the draft model agreement of cooperation (amendments of the Treaty);
5) to monitor the program, grant schemes and individual projects;
6) to assess the recommendations and decide on the reallocation of funds the priorities established under this law, article 1 point 5 "a" and "b" (B) referred to in the annexes;
7) confirm the managing authorities prepare annual reports;
8 financial instruments) to assess spending efficiency and effectiveness.
(2) monitoring and Control Committee shall have the following rights: 1) propose measures program, grant scheme and individual project objectives;
2) request from any of the financial instruments in the management of the institutions and persons concerned for additional information on the program, the grant scheme and implementation of individual projects.
(3) the monitoring and Steering Committee approved the composition of the managing authority. Monitoring and Steering Committee chaired by a representative of the managing authority. The managing authority shall ensure the monitoring and control functions of the Secretariat of the Committee.
(4) monitoring and Control Committee include representatives with voting rights from: 1) managing authorities;
4 the competent sector ministries);
5) planning regions.
(5) monitoring and control the work of the Committee, participate in the payment institutions, Office, society or Foundation, as well as representatives of the social partners in an advisory capacity.
(6) a representative of the Ib or the competent representative of the Ministry of industry, which made the individual project submissions are not eligible to participate in voting rights concerned with intermediate bodies or the competent Ministry of the individual projects of the sector with consideration of the application of monitoring and Control Committee. "
5. Turn off the 14, 15 and 16.
6. Replace article 20, second paragraph, the words "Management Committee" with the words "monitoring and control" of the Committee.
7. Article 23: Supplement to the second part of the article as follows: "(2) If the managing authority has submitted to the Office request for the application of financial corrections program, grant scheme or individual project, the European economic area, the Committee of the financial instrument or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway shall take a decision on the application of financial corrections program, grant scheme or individual project.";
believe the current text of article about the first part.
The Parliament adopted the law of 6 May 2010.
The President of the Parliament instead of the President g. Much 2010 in Riga on May 19.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia