Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/210630
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of public administration equipment to make the equipment of Public Administration Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2002, nr. 14; 2008, 13. no; 2009, 9.; 14. No.) the following amendments: 1. Put in article 10 by the following: "(10) public administration organized as effectively as possible. Government institutional system constantly checks and, if necessary, improve the assessment of the amount of functions, the need for and degree of concentration, the amount of the regulatory framework and the detail and considering delegation or outsourcing. "
2. Supplement article 16 with the third subparagraph by the following: "(3) the regulations may specify the authority which are within its competence management tasks can be delegated in accordance with the procedure laid down in this Act."
3. in article 17: put the second part of paragraph 6 by the following: "6) establishes the Authority's internal control system, as well as monitor and improve it;"
to make the fourth subparagraph by the following: "(4) Cabinet of Ministers issue recommendations concerning institutional structure. A list of institutions approved by the authorities. ";
to supplement the article with the fifth and sixth the following: "(5) information on the structure of the authority and the posts are published and updated authority homepage in internet law.
(6) the cabinet shall lay down a system of internal control requirements and its creation, monitoring and improvement of the procedures of direct regulatory authorities. "
4. Express article 40 the first part as follows: "(1) a public person can delegate individual and other public person (authorized person) manages the task if the authorised person can perform the task more efficiently."
5. Make article 41 paragraph 1 of part three of the following: "1) issue of the administrative act, except where it is provided for external regulatory act;".
6. Article 45: make the second paragraph, the second sentence as follows: "when the delegation period exceeds the year before the conclusion of a contract of delegation in line with the direct regulatory authority.";
to supplement the article with the fourth and fifth by the following: "(4) the delegation of management tasks to individuals, priority shall be given to the task of the delegation of public and private partnership.
(5) information on the authorities delegated administrative tasks, as well as the delegation contract within five working days from the day of conclusion of the contract of delegation shall be published on the internet site of the institution concerned, or, if this is defined in the Act, the higher authority homepage on the internet. "
7. To supplement the law with article 45 as follows: "article 45.1. Contractual procedure of public and private partnership (1) this law, article 45 of the first, second and third subparagraph shall not apply in cases under the public-private partnership law closing public and private partnership agreement, by which the individual is delegated administration tasks.
(2) If under the public-private partnership law closing public and private partnership agreement, by which the individual is delegated the task, in addition to the Treaty included article 46 of this law in these conditions. The contract is part of the Government delegation of tasks is debatable according to laws and public contracts. "
8. Expressing article 46 paragraph 4 by the following: "4) the specific responsibility of the parties, as well as potential liability in the event of termination of the agreement;".
9. Express article 73, the first paragraph by the following: "(1) a public officer the person's organs and within their competence, may issue internal regulations for: 1) authorities, the institutions created collegiate bodies or departments of the structure and organization of work (Statute, rules of procedure);
2) external laws or general principles of law (instructions);
3) law assigned the use of discretion in determining the uniform conduct of identical cases (recommendations). From these recommendations, in some cases it can be special reasons;
4) regulatory procedures of adoption of the decision, administration officials and other staff duties, rules of conduct, the labour protection authorities, as well as other questions relating to the operation of the institution (internal rules). "
10. Turn off the second sentence of article 74.
11. Article 75: make the first part of the second sentence as follows: "draft rules of procedure into line with Cabinet Member.";
Add to the second part of the sentence the following wording: "the institutions created in the rules of procedure of the institutions issue the collegiate body of the driver, which the collegiate institution has created.";
to turn off the second sentence of the third paragraph, the words "and the Ministry of Justice";
to make the fourth subparagraph by the following: "(4) the internal rules official before the picking line with higher officials if the law or the higher authority (Officer) has not determined that such harmonisation is required.";
turn off and fifth paragraphs the words "except for article 77 of this Act in the case referred to in the first subparagraph."
12. Turn off the second subparagraph of article 76.
13. off article 76.1.
14. Make 77 and 78 of the article as follows: "article 77. The internal legislation of the entry into force of the Cabinet of Ministers issued instructions or recommendations enter into force in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law. Other internal regulations shall enter into force on the date of their issue, if the internal normative act is another term for entry into force.
78. article. The application of internal law (1) if the official finds contradiction between the internal laws, as their internal regulations, issued by the higher authority or official.
(2) if the official finds contradiction between one level hierarchical institutions or officials issued internal laws, as: 1) of the General rules, in so far as it does not prejudice the special legal provisions;
2) latest internal legislation if the two provisions are of a general or special. Decisive is the internal date of adoption of the legislation.
(3) if the official finds contradiction between the internal and external laws and regulations, it applied to external legislation. "
15. Article 92: Supplement to the second part of the article as follows: "(2) the officials of the authority the remuneration paid each month publishes a body home page on the internet, showing the name, position and the amount of remuneration paid, if the law does not stipulate otherwise. ';
believe the current text of article about the first part.
16. transitional provisions: turn off paragraph 14;
transitional provisions be supplemented with 21 and 22 the following: "21. If the planning region administration tasks delegated to the January 1, 2015, is permitted to delegate some administrative tasks are also related to the sector in the planning and coordination of the sector in the planning region.
22. the internal regulations, which name does not comply with this law, the first subparagraph of article 73 of the rules of procedure, and agreed with the higher authority, not the Cabinet Member shall remain in effect until the annulment of lost or another time when they lose power. "
The law shall enter into force on 15 June 2010.
The Parliament adopted the law of 13 May 2010.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V. 26 May 2010 in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia