Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/211015
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the City Council of the Republic and the District Council for the status of the law of the Republic in the City Council and District Council for the status of the law of the Republic of Latvia (Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1994, no. 8; 1997, no. 6; 2001, nr. 1; 2005, 2006 14 no, No 14;; 2007; 2008 21 no, no 16; 2009, No 14; Latvian journal, 2009, 193. No.) the following amendments: 1. A supplement to article 4.1 chapter I by the following: "article 4.1. The suspension of their mandate and members at the time of the replacement if the criminal procedural law in the appropriate procedural coercive measures or health reasons three consecutive months has not participated in the Council's meetings, his powers may be suspended by decision of the Council, if they are being suspended, at the request of the applicant, a list of candidates from which the deputies elected to the Council. After a list of candidates for the applicant of receipt of the application to the President of the next meeting of the Council shall inform the members, and the Member's powers are stopped now. If the list of candidates in the applicant's submission does not view the next Council meeting, the parliamentary mandate is stopped with the day of the sitting day. On the suspension of their mandate under Council decision or a list of candidates to the Council requesting submission the Chairman shall immediately notify the municipal election Commission. To stop time of their mandate for him in the City Council of the Republic and the District Council election law in article 43 in the order into the next candidate.
If you lose the first paragraph of this article, the Member's substitution, replaced the City Council during the week in question shall be submitted to the Chairman of the Municipal Council application for resumption of duties of members.
After the Council President has received the submission of the Council's resumption of duties, he shall forthwith notify the municipal electoral Commission and inform the members of the next Council meeting. At the moment when the information Council meeting, the first part of this article in accordance with the procedure laid down in the mandate and invited members to perform the duties of the Council resumes the replaced member.
If before the first paragraph of this article of accession had thought the President or the Vice-President, he went on to fulfil the Council Chairman or Vice-Chairman of the Office if the dome to the law "on local governments" in the order of their release from the post. "
2. Turn off the article 15.
3. in article 15.1: make the first part as follows: "the right to receive a monthly allowance of two minimum monthly wages (hereinafter benefit) is the person who after 4 May 1990, was elected to the City Council, District Council, District Council or Parish Council: 1), the Chairman of two legislative term in the same municipality;
2) President one term in one municipality and the Vice Chairman, who assumed his post, this paid in other municipalities of the legislature;
3) Vice Chairman, who assumed his post in one paid municipal legislature in two;
4) the Chairman or the Vice-Chairman in one municipality and one term as Chairman or Vice Chairman of a local Government Council, during which formed the municipality concerned, merger with other municipalities;
5) the Chairman or the Vice-Chairman in one municipality and one term as Chairman or Vice Chairman of the legislature in one municipality until it merged with the other municipalities. "
to make the second part of paragraph 1 by the following: "1) reached or not later than five years will reach the age at which a person according to the law" on State pensions "arises from the right to old-age pension, or recognised as disabled;".
The Parliament adopted the law of 13 May 2010.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V. 1 June 2010 in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia