Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/212200
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law on amendments to the veterinary medicine veterinary medicine Act (do Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2001, no. 11; 2002; 2003, nr. 2, 4, 6, 15; 2004, nr. 9, 18, 23; 2006, no. 9., 2009, no 3., no. 14; Latvian journal, 2009, no. 196) the amendments are as follows: 1. Article 2.1: make paragraph 3 by the following: "3) wild species of animals in the holding;";
make paragraph 6 by the following: "6) experimental animal breeders, users and suppliers;"
19. turn off the point.
2. in article 4: turn off the first part of paragraph 5;
turn off the second part of paragraph 7.
3. in article 11: Add to articles with the second and third subparagraphs by the following: "(2) the law where a person covers expenditure on food safety, animal health and Environmental Research Institute in the laboratory and the diagnostic studies.
(3) food safety, animal health and Environmental Research Institute in the task actions under the price list approved by the Cabinet of Ministers. ";
believe the current text of article about the first part.
4. in article 21: turn off third;
to supplement the article with the fourth paragraph as follows: "(4) home (room) marking, animal passports and the issuing of certificates of vaccination take practicing veterinarian."
5. Article 25: exclude paragraph 13;
turn off paragraph 15.
6. in article 54: express the following fourth subparagraph: "(4) the right to engage in the practice of veterinary veterinary practice acknowledge the certificate.";
to supplement the article with the seventh subparagraph by the following: "(7) the cabinet shall determine the requirements for professional qualifications in veterinary practice certificate applicant, veterinary practice, the issue of the certificate validity period extension and cancellation, as well as the certified person and veterinary practice site registration procedures."
7. To supplement the law with 54.3, 54.4 54.2, 54.5, 54.6, and 54.7 article as follows: "article 54.2. The Cabinet of Ministers of Latvia determines the veterinarian Association of public administration within the framework of the tasks provided in the paid service price list.
54.3 article. Latvian society of veterinary surgeons perform the following administration tasks: 1) issue and revoke the certificates of veterinary practice and extend their validity;
2) develop and approve veterinary practice certificate applicant's proficiency testing program;
3 veterinary practice) certificate recipients and their veterinary practices as well as nutrition and veterinary certified practice site registry;
4) develop training programmes and training a stray dog and cat catcher.
54.4 article. Latvian society of veterinary surgeons, the performance of this law, the tasks referred to in article 54.3, is entitled to issue administrative acts.
54.5 article. Latvian society of veterinary surgeons, the performance of this law, the tasks referred to in article 54.3, is the functional authority Ministry of agriculture.
54.6 article. This Law 54.3 for the tasks referred to in article 1 adopted by the Latvian Association of veterinary surgeons or redress before the appeal shall not suspend its activity.
54.7 article. The Cabinet of Ministers determine the stray dog and cat runner training. "
8. Supplement article 2.1 57.1 in part as follows: "(21) Practicing veterinarian authorised to do the cropping of the tail of the animal protection law breeds of dogs."
9. transitional provisions be supplemented with 21 and 22 as follows: "Cabinet of Ministers to 21, 2010 December 31, article 54 of this law shall be issued in the seventh paragraph, and 54.2 54.7 provisions referred to in article.
22. Article 54 of this law in the seventh part of the Cabinet of Ministers referred to the entry into force of the day, but no longer than up to 2010 31 December applicable Cabinet September 2, 2003, the provisions of no. 493 "procedures for issuing and withdrawing certificates of veterinary practice."
The Parliament adopted the law of 3 June 2010.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2010 June 22.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia