The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law "on amendments to the regulated professions and the recognition of professional qualifications" make law "on regulated professions and recognition of professional qualifications" (Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2001, no. 15; 2003, 23, no; 2004, nr. 13; 2006, 1., no. 24; 2008, 3, nr. 16; Latvian journal 19, 2010 No.) the following amendments: 1. Supplement article 20 with the third subparagraph by the following: "(3) the traction, the driver (engineer) of the certificate of qualification and competence acquisition requirements and procedures established by the Cabinet of Ministers."
2. To supplement the law with article 32.4 of the following: ' article 32.4. Requirements for professional activities regulated species and habitat protection (1) the species and habitat protection in the field of regulated profession is a species and habitat protection expert.
(2) a Person's right to make its own professional activities, species and habitats in the area attest to the Cabinet in accordance with the procedure laid down in the certificate is issued. "
3. Add to article 34 (1) of the first subparagraph of point "c" by the following: "(c)) railway professions;".
4. Article 48 off fifth.
5. Supplement article 52 of the fourth subparagraph by the following: "(4) a Member State of the European Union issued in traction (the engineer) qualification and certificate of competence is used without the article referred to in the second subparagraph of the recognition procedure, but subject to the Railway Act."
6. Add to the informative reference to directives of the European Union with 30 points as follows: "30) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2007 by Directive 2007/59/EC on the certification of train drivers operating locomotives and trains on the railway system in the community."
The Parliament adopted the law of 3 June 2010.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2010 June 22.