Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/212401
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of the movement of fertilizer to make the movement of fertilizers Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2006, 5, 24, 2, 2009. no no; Latvian journal 2010, nr. 32) the following amendments: 1. Express article 1 point 2 as follows: "2) fertilizer: any substance that contains one or more of the chemical elements, which are recognized as the plants need, if that substance is used, its elements, and it is intended for or is proposed for plant growth promotion, or living micro-organisms-microbiological preparation which promotes the growth and development of plants, or used for restocking of microbiological processes , activation, and for the regulation of the soil or other substrate to improve its biological, physical or chemical properties; ".
2. in article 3: turn off the first part of paragraph 3;
to make the second part of paragraph 6 by the following: "6) performers duties (article 5 of the first, second, third, fourth, sixth and seventh);".
3. Supplement article 5 to the sixth and seventh paragraph as follows: "(6) performers allowed to sell fertilizer, ammonium nitrate in which the nitrogen content is 16 percent or more by weight of the fertilizer, accounting laws and regulations governing the prescribed business justification document in addition to indicating the buyer assurances on the use of the fertilizer plant fertilizer or, if the person shows the permissions for explosives and pyrotechnic articles trade issued under the regulations on explosives and pyrotechnic articles commercial movement — the number of the licence.
(7) the performer who sold the fertilizer, ammonium nitrate in which the nitrogen content is 16 percent or more by weight of the fertilizer, in addition to the requirements laid down in the laws and regulations on accounting and organization, accounting records shall specify: 1) ammonium nitrate fertilisers containing name and composition;
2) State revenue service taxpayer registration number (legal person) or the personal code (physical person). "
4. Supplement article 9 the first paragraph with the following paragraph 11: "11) placed it on its Web site on the register list of fertilizers containing ammonium nitrate nitrogen content of 16 percent or more and 20 percent or more — of the fertilizer by weight."
5. the transitional provisions be supplemented with 10 and 11 by the following: ' 10. From 1 July 2010 to 2014 1 July this law, article 5 of the sixth and seventh subparagraph shall apply fertilizers containing ammonium nitrate nitrogen content of 20 percent or more by weight of the fertilizer.
11 to 2011 February 1, the requirements of this law shall not apply to the movement of microbiological preparations. "
The law shall enter into force on July 1, 2010.
The Parliament adopted the law of June 17, 2010.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2010 June 29
Search Translated Laws of Latvia