Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/212500
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of vocational training in the vocational training Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1999, no. 14, no. 16; 2001; 2006, 21; 2007, nr. 14. no; 2009, 2., 6., no. 14) follows: 1. Article 1, second paragraph: Add to 2.1 after the word "third" with the words "and the seventh";
Add to part with 8.1 points as follows: ' 81) professional competence: a professional activity the necessary knowledge, skills, and responsibilities set out in the work situation; ".
2. Add to article 6 of the seventh paragraph as follows: "(7) the Person who acquired the professional competence outside the formal education system and professional competency assessed in accordance with the procedure laid down in this Act and recognized as an appropriate first, second or third level of professional qualifications professional competence shall be issued a certificate of professional qualification."
3. Supplement article 8 with 6.1 points by the following: ' 61) provides outside the formal education system, recognition of professional competencies acquired; ".
4. Supplement article 14 with the 3.1 part as follows: "(31) on the winding-up of vocational education institutions or reorganization of the institutions concerned and the Parties shall be informed no later than six months."
5. To supplement the law with article 29.1 of the by the following: ' article 29.1. Outside the formal education system experience assessment of professional competence (1) professional competence evaluation takes place, having regard to the standard of the profession.
(2) outside the formal education system experience assessment of professional competence may be delegated to an accredited educational institution or by an accredited examination Center.
(3) the order in which assessed outside the formal education system acquired professional competence shall be determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
6. Express article 31 of the sixth subparagraph by the following: "(6) trainees during may insure against accidents during practical training. Cabinet of Ministers shall lay down the professional qualifications by winning learners required subject to insurance against accidents during practical training, as well as the minimum amount of the sum insured. With insurance-related costs shall be borne by the educational institution in which the learner acquire the relevant educational program. "
7. transitional provisions be supplemented with 12, 13, 14 and 15 points by the following: ' article 12 of this law 29.1 the first and second subparagraphs shall enter into force on January 1, 2011.
13. The Cabinet of Ministers until 2010 December 31 issued this law, in the third paragraph of article 29.1 provisions.
14. Amendment of article 31 of this law, the sixth part of the student accident insurance during the practical training shall enter into force on September 1, 2011.
15. The Cabinet of Ministers until 31 august 2011 manages this law, article 31 of the sixth part of the provisions laid down for student accident insurance training practices. "
The law shall enter into force on the day following its promulgation.
The Parliament adopted the law of 10 June 2010.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga 2010 g. at 30 June
Search Translated Laws of Latvia