Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/212862
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of the land-use planning to make land-use planning law (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2006, no. 20) follows: 1. Article 1: turn off paragraph 1;
Express 2, 3 and 4 as follows: "2) land-use planning: legal, economic and technical measures, to arrange the administrative territory of the local government, including part of the land unit and the land part of the Unit contained in the draft land-use planning, land resources sustainable use;
3) land-use planning projects: the local government administrative area, including parts of the land unit and the land part of a unit that included land-use planning project, developed in the territory of the adjustment and improvement of land use activities in the project;
4) intermediate-separately located beneath the unit, separated from the pamatgabal with other people owned land; ".
2. in article 4: make the second paragraph as follows: "(2) the certificate of the land-use planning analyst work issue or refuse to issue a certificate, suspended or restored, the duration of the extended certificate or refuse to renew the certificate and revoke the cabinet authorized certificate authority.";
to make the fourth subparagraph by the following: "(4) and issue of the certificate of registration, suspension of the certificate and certificate of renewal, prolongation and revocation of the certificate, certified by the person supervising procedures, as well as the rate of State fee and payment arrangements, civil liability insurance policy and insurance agreement minimum amount is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers.";
to supplement the article with a fifth by the following: "(5) in the second part the certification bodies referred to in regulations issued may challenge the State land service. The State land service of the decision may be appealed to the District Administrative Court of the administrative procedure law. The draft decision or appeal shall not suspend its operations and performance. "
3. in article 5: (4) be expressed as follows: "4) direct the regulatory authority or authorities with respect to real property, to dispose of community needs;"
5. turn off the point.
4. Express 6, 7, 8 and 9 of the article as follows: "article 6. Land-use planning activities, as well as land-use planning coordination and approval of the project funded by the proponent. If the land-use planning activities suggests several article 5 of this law, the person referred to in paragraph 1, each party financing shall be determined in proportion to the part of land-use planning contained in the draft of the land or by agreement.
7. article. Land-use planning in the development of the project, respecting: 1) local government planning;
2) land units;
3) part of the land border.
8. article. (1) land-use planning projects on the development of land-use planning works: 1) ground units to reorder the border;
2) the local government administrative area, including parts of the land units and land units parts, contained in the draft land-use planning (design), Exchange or intermediate relief;
3) ground units (also in joint ownership) divisions;
4) land consolidation;
5) access to land unit;
6) approach for public use land areas (Territories).
(2) If, in developing the land-use planning, the project is divided into the land unit or change its borders, the territory covered by the project boundary coincides with the boundary of the existing ground units. The project encompassed the territory boundary can be different from the existing ground unit boundaries, if there are several at the same time in the first part of the said land-use planning.
(3) land-use planning, the project is not feasible if: 1) redo the cadastral land unit or determine land units part or uzmēr land cadastral units;
2) combines two or more adjacent land units and the local Government has taken a decision.
(4) in the third subparagraph, in the cases referred to in land-use planning projects may be developed by the project proponent's proposal.
9. article. (1) land-use planning projects in this law article 8, referred to in the first paragraph and land-use planning in the development of the work in respect of those areas where the design law or local Government Council decision does not provide a detailed design.
(2) the territories to which the design is valid detailed plan, but should also be taken of article 8 of this law in the first part of the said land-use planning, land-use planning projects may be developed as a complement to a detailed plan, subject to the conditions of this Act with respect to land-use planning in the development of the project. "
5. Add to article 11, the second paragraph after the word "consent" by the words "except where the land-use planning project for the identification of immovable property intended to be transferred, the needs of society".
6. Supplement article 13 after the word "heritage" with the words "except where the land-use planning project for the identification of immovable property intended to be transferred, the needs of society".
7. Replace the words "in article 14 of the existing land" with the words "existing land units".
8. Express article 15 the following: ' article 15. (1) the co-owners cannot demand a shared ownership of land units in the Division of real parts, if separable part of the design does not correspond to local government land-use and building regulations, as well as other normative requirements.
(2) if the joint ownership of land and the construction of the existing building is not separable, the construction of shared ownership can be separated with the maintenance of the necessary land unit if it conforms to local government land-use and building regulations. This land unit in conjunction with the construction of joint ownership, but left the remaining part of the design can be split into individual properties in accordance with the provisions of the first subparagraph. "
9. Replace article 16, the word "land" with the words "land unit".
10. To supplement the law with article 16.1 the following: ' article 16.1. (1) developing land-use planning projects in the case of immovable property, which is expected to dispose of society's needs in the areas of design, detachable part and after separation the remaining part of the territory can be engineered to create intermediate and does not match the local government land-use and building regulations, as well as other normative requirements.
(2) after the removal of the remaining part of the territory can be engineered to create intermediate and does not match the local government land-use and building regulations, as well as other legal requirements only if between a property owner and a body that disposes of real estate companies, the agreement has been reached.
(3) in accordance with the first and second part remaining after separation of part of the design is at least as big, so it can be separated with the landmarks. "
11. Turn off the article 17.
12. Express article 18 as follows: "article 18. (1) the land-use planning project development land owners with your signature certifies that agrees with the project implementation, as well as the design limits of the territory.
(2) the owner of the signature Low land-use planning projects do not need coordination of land-use planning and project developer land-use planning projects including information about that individual proposals and objections, if: 1) land-use planning project proposing a State of direct administration or municipality in respect of real property, to dispose of society's needs;
2) for land-use planning project is the entry into force of the judgment of the Court of Justice. "
13. Article 19: make the first paragraph by the following: "(1) before the adoption of the draft land-use planning in local authorities, the project developer shall submit to the graphical part of digital vector form Latvia in geodetic coordinate system LK-92 national land service of regional Department, of which 10 working days give an opinion on the real estate object, the burden of compliance with the law laid down the technical requirements and preparing the ground within the compliance unit real estate national cadastre information system data.";
to supplement the article with the third part as follows: "(3) the procedures for land-use planning project proponent pays the State land service of land-use planning, coordination of the project is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers."
14. Make 20, 21 and 22 of the article as follows: "article 20. Land-use planning project developer or development agent shall submit for approval by the local government project in triplicate. Local government in two weeks time after project approval for one copy of the approved project and project the graphical part of digital vector form Latvia in geodetic coordinate system LK-92 free of charge submitted to the respective State land service regional Department, while the other puts the project developer or development agent. The third copy is stored in the local archives.
21. article. If the land-use planning projects in the property have been burdened with debt, the credit transfer to the newly set-up and design areas in line with the land recording vendor except where land-use planning projects in the real estate intended to dispose of society's needs.
22. article. Land-use planning project will be implemented in four years. If during that period are amended, planning of land-use planning under the project. If the change relates to the design area, the Party proposes the evaluation of a project in the municipality. If the land-use planning, the project is not implemented, the Party proposes new land-use planning in the development of the project or existing project evaluation of land-use planning and approval. Land-use planning project is implemented in the design area cadastral uzmērīt, registered in the real estate cadastre of the State information system and recorded in the land. "
15. Replace article 23, the word "real" with the word "real".
16. transitional provisions: to replace the 6 number and the word "the" in article 8 with a number and the words "article 8, first paragraph";
transitional provisions be supplemented with 7, 8 and 9 in paragraph by the following: "7. The Cabinet of Ministers until 2010 December 31 issued this law article 4, fourth paragraph, and in article 19 the provisions referred to in the third subparagraph.
8. If a local government decision on land-use planning in the development of the project on the design of the territory planning and other the statutory burden of real estate has taken to clarify the 2010 1 august, land-use planning projects continue to develop according to the existing laws.
9. Article 4 of this law the fifth and article 19 amendments shall enter into force on January 1, 2011. "
The law shall enter into force on 1 august 2010.
The Parliament adopted the law of June 17, 2010.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2010 on July 7
Search Translated Laws of Latvia