Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/212858
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of the equipment cabinet to make the Cabinet equipment Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2008, no. 13; 2009, 2, 13, 14 no; Latvian journal, 2009, 193, 205. No.) the following amendments: 1. Turn off the article 28 of the sixth paragraph, the words "open part of it".
2. Chapter IX be expressed by the following: "chapter Cabinet members and Parliamentary Secretary to the rights and restrictions article 34. The reward of a cabinet member and the Parliamentary Secretary (1) Cabinet members and Parliamentary Secretary's remuneration shall be determined in accordance with national and local government bodies and officials of employee rewards to the law.
(2) Cabinet Member to leave their mission, dispatched and in the cases stipulated by law on the remuneration due to him or the cost of acting Prime Minister, but the Parliamentary Secretary, the Member of the Cabinet of Ministers.
(3) a member of the Cabinet of Ministers and the Parliamentary Secretary is right law in the order to receive reimbursement for the costs associated with business travel.
35. article. Restrictions on Cabinet Member and the Parliamentary Secretary of the Cabinet members and Parliamentary Secretary for business, income generation, job connect, work, as well as other restrictions and duties determined by law. "
3. transitional provisions be supplemented by the following paragraph 13: "13. Cabinet of Ministers at the annual State budget act in the project submitted to the Saeima, 2011 informative report on the conditions of Latvia the right number of ministries and government organizations under this Ministry and competence, taking into account the principles of public administration and evaluation of the functions to be performed and the available financial resources."
The Parliament adopted the law of June 17, 2010.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2010 on July 7
Search Translated Laws of Latvia