Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/214038
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of animal feed in animal feed law (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2008, nr. 24) as follows: 1. Article 1: turn off the 1 and 2;
make paragraph 3 by the following: "3) complete feed — complete feedingstuffs the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 July 2009. Regulation (EC) no 767/2009 on the placing on the market of feed and use and amending European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) no 1831/2003 and repeals Council Directive 79/373/EEC, Commission Directive 80/511/EEC, Council Directive 82/471/EEC, 83/228/EEC, 93/74/EEC , 93/113/EC and 96/25/EC and Commission decision 2004/217/EC (text with EEA relevance) (hereinafter referred to as a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council no 767/2009) article 3 (2) of the "i" definition referred to; ";
turn off paragraph 4;
make paragraph 5 by the following: "5) dietary feed-feed intended for particular nutritional purposes European Parliament and Council Regulation No 767/2009 article 3 paragraph 2 referred to the" o "definition;";
to complement the article, paragraph 10 by the following: ' 10) House (rooms), animals — the pet of European Parliament and Council Regulation No 767/2009 article 3 paragraph 2 "f" referred to the meaning of the definition. "
2. To make article 4 by the following: "article 4. (1) the feed may be placed on the market if it is labelled, stored and packed in a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council no 767/2009.
(2) the categories of feed materials which indicates House (rooms) animal labelling of compound feedingstuffs shall be determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
3. off 5, 6, 7 and 8.
4. Article 10 shall be expressed by the following: ' article 10. (1) the animal feed chain of therapeutic procedures and requirements for feed for the diet, the Cabinet of Ministers.
(2) the requirements for the retail sale of animal feed by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
5. Turn off article 13.
6. Turn off the informative reference to European Union directives 1., 2., 3., 4., 5., and point 7.
The law shall enter into force on September 1, 2010.
The law adopted by the Parliament in July 12, 2010.
The President of the Parliament instead of the President g. Much 2010 in Riga on July 28.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia