Amendment To State And Local Professional Orchestra, Choir, Koncertorganizācij, Theater And Circus Artists Retirement Pension Act
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Valsts un pašvaldību profesionālo orķestru, koru, koncertorganizāciju, teātru un cirka mākslinieku izdienas pensiju likumā
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/218550
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: State and local professional Orchestra, choir, koncertorganizācij, theater and circus artists retirement pension law to make State and local professional Orchestra, choir, koncertorganizācij, theater and circus artists of the retirement pensions Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2004, no. 14, no. 24; 2007; 2009, 15, no. 22; Latvian journal, 2010, 82 no). the following amendments: 1. Express article 7 the fifth subparagraph by the following: "(5) the retirement pension paid from State budget funds to the Ministry of Welfare is granted in accordance with the annual State budget Act appropriation."
2. Make the text of article 8 as follows: "(1) the amount of the retirement pension is reviewed once a year, on October 1, taking into account the actual consumer price index. If the index is less than the number "1", a retirement pension is not revised.
(2) the amount of the retirement pension shall be reviewed in the order laid down in accordance with the law "on State pensions" national pension granted for review. "
3. Article 9: express first, second and third subparagraph by the following: "(1) the retirement pension and the granting of the request the necessary documents a pension claimant submitted to one of the State social insurance agency.
(2) the State social insurance agency Chapter Officer shall examine the request and the retirement pension for the granting of the necessary documents and take a decision on the grant of a retirement pension or a refusal to grant a retirement pension.
(3) the Ministry of culture by the State social insurance agency request provides information about State and local professional Orchestra, choir, koncertorganizācij, theater and circus artists and the retirement seniority pay, from which the calculated retirement pension. ";
to make a fifth by the following: "(5) the award of a retirement pension and the cost of the procedure determined by the Cabinet of Ministers.";
turn off the sixth second sentence;
to make the seventh subparagraph by the following: "(7) the State social insurance agency officials issued administrative acts or actual action pension claimant may challenge the State Social Security Agency Director. State social insurance agency in the decision of the Director may appeal to the Court of Justice of the administrative procedure law. "
4. Express article 10, second subparagraph by the following: "(2) the retirement pension beneficiary is obliged within 10 days notify the State social insurance agency for the first part of this article referred to in paragraph 2 of the accession conditions."
5. Express article 12, first paragraph, point 2 as follows: "2) on the basis of the State social insurance agency officials of the decision of the Department to recover the overpaid amount of the pension, retirement pension beneficiary in excess of his fault. In this case, the withholding of 10 percent every month from retirement pensions payable until the overpayment amount is deleted. "
6. Article 13: to supplement the first part with the words "but to another person, to certificates of inheritance or court ruling basis";
Add to the second part of the text by the following: "receiving the death benefit to the claimant or his authorized person 12 months of retirement pension beneficiary's death, submit a written application to the State social insurance agency in the Department and presented identity documents.";
turn off third.
7. To supplement the law with article 15 the following: ' article 15. The retirement pension paid to persons leaving for foreign countries Person who leaves to live abroad, the cost of the retirement pension granted in the order in accordance with the law "on State pensions" certain State pension costs. "
The law shall enter into force on January 1, 2011.
The Parliament adopted the law in 2010 on September 9.
The President of the Parliament instead of the President g. Much 2010 in Riga on September 28
Search Translated Laws of Latvia