Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/219766
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the law "on air" make law "on air" (Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1994, nr. 22; 1997, 13, 23 no; 1998, no. 15, 23; 1999; 2002, 23 no no 12; 2003; 2004, nr. 15, 7, 13, 20. No; 2005, 10, 15; 2006, nr. 1, 12, 24 no; 2007, 10., 14. no; 2008 9. no; 2009, 6., no. 17; Latvian journal, 2009, no. 196) the following amendments: 1. in article 5: make the second paragraph by the following: ' Civil Aviation Agency is monitoring in the Ministry of transport of the budget not financed by the public administration, which is financed from the funds obtained for the public services, and other own revenues, donations and donations, as well as foreign financial assistance in accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers established the public service pricing and revenue share on the provision of air navigation services in the flight information region of Riga in accordance with Cabinet of Ministers regulations on the provision of air navigation services fee-sharing arrangements. "
in the fourth paragraph, replace the words "pricing and distribution arrangements on the provision of air navigation services in Riga flight information region" with the words "the provision of air navigation services fee-sharing arrangements".
2. in article 23.1: to express the second subparagraph by the following: "national civil aviation aerodrome territory (also the future development of the necessary areas) and areas (authorised) planned use is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. Local government planning, designing or amendments thereto, they shall represent in certain national civil aviation aerodrome territory and certain areas of the Cabinet scheduled (allowed). ";
make the third paragraph as follows: "If the owner disposes of real property, which is included in the second part of this article in the national civil aviation aerodrome territory (also the future development needs of the territory), the State has a pre-emptive right. The order in which the country uses a pre-emptive right to national civil aviation aerodrome territory (including future development needs in the territory), established by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
3. Express article 70, the first paragraph by the following: "the territory of the Republic of Latvia relating to civil aviation accidents and incidents investigated by the Transport accident and incident investigation Bureau. Civil aviation accident and incident investigation procedures shall be determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
4. Supplement article 73 to the sixth follows: "Transport accident and incident investigation Bureau of the investigation referred to in this article may be delegated to another country for investigating authorities by mutual agreement."
5. Add to article 74 of the third part as follows: "Transport accident and incident investigation Bureau investigators shall be insured against accidents that may happen during the performance of duties in civil aviation accident or incident."
6. Supplement article 74.1 of the law with the following: "article 74.1. Other authorised representatives and their counsel the right to air reģistrētājvalst, ekspluatantvalst, projektētājvalst, or the origin of the institution of authorized representatives and their advisers, as well as national institutions, authorised representatives and their advisers, which in relation to civil aviation accident or incident investigation, provide information, or send their equipment the institution responsible experts, participating in a Transport accident and incident investigation Bureau investigators responsible for management enquiries under 7 December 1944 Convention on international civil aviation annex 13 "aviation accident and incident investigation" 5.25. section have the following rights: 1) visit civil aviation accident or incident;
2) inspect aircraft debris;
3) to obtain information from witnesses and recommend them uzdodamo issues;
4) full access to all evidence as soon as possible;
5) receive all documents necessary for the investigation;
6) participate in the flight data recording equipment recording the reading;
7 to participate in a inquiry activities), rather than a civil aviation accident or incident site, but elsewhere, for example, the detail view, discussions on technical issues, experimental and modelling;
8) attend all meetings associated with the investigation, including discussions on the civil aviation accident or incident analysis, the causes, the conclusions and the safety recommendations;
9) to submit the appropriate institution of the foreign investigation documents on civil aviation accident or incident;
10) to submit proposals on the various stages of the investigation.
Aircraft reģistrētājvalst, ekspluatantvalst, projektētājvalst, or the origin of the institution of authorized representatives, advisers, as well as national institutions authorised representatives of members that are related to the civil aviation accident or incident investigation, provide information, equipment or send experts, under the supervision of the authorised representatives authorised to participate in the investigation to the extent required for the participation of foreign authorised representatives in the investigation would be effective. "
7. Supplement article 75 with the second and the third part as follows: "Transport accident and incident investigation Bureau shall take all the measures necessary to protect the evidence, and provides the aircraft and its components surveillance as long as it is necessary for the purposes of the investigation. If the proposed criminal proceedings, these activities are carried out with the permission of the promoters of the process.
If the aircraft, it crashed, flight data recording equipment records and other items of evidence are no longer needed for the investigation, traffic accident and incident investigation Bureau referred to the owner. If the proposed criminal proceedings, these activities are carried out with the permission of the promoters of the process. "
8. Add to article 78 of the fourth paragraph as follows: "If the right to perform passenger, baggage, freight and mail by air shall be limited in the Republic of Latvia of bilateral agreements of international air traffic rules, this limited air traffic rights, the use of surveillance and the cancellation procedure is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers."
9. Supplement article 82, the second paragraph after the word "issue" with the words "suspending its activities, following the suspension of their renewed or cancelled".
10. transitional provisions: express the following in paragraph 16: "4. Cabinet of Ministers until 2010 December 30 of this law shall be issued in the third subparagraph of article 4.1 and 4.2 in the fourth paragraph of article these provisions.";
Add to transitional provisions with the 22, 23 and 24 as follows: "Cabinet of Ministers to 22, 2010 November 30, issue 78 of this law, the provisions referred to in the fourth paragraph.
23. The Cabinet of Ministers to 30 2010 November issue article 82 of this law referred to in the second subparagraph. Until the date of entry into force of rules, but no longer than up to 2010 November 30 apply to the Cabinet of Ministers on 21 February 2006 of Regulation No 158 "special aviation job licensing procedures", to the extent they do not conflict with this Act.
24. The Cabinet of Ministers to 30 March 2011 manages this law, article 70 of the provisions referred to in the first paragraph. Until the date of entry into force of rules, but no longer than up to 30 March 2011, applicable to the Cabinet of Ministers of 25 November 2003, the Regulation No 660 "rules on civil aviation accident and incident investigation", in so far as they do not conflict with this Act. "
The law shall enter into force on the day following its promulgation.
The Parliament adopted Act 2010 on September 30.
The President of the Parliament instead of the President g. Many Riga 2010 October 20
Search Translated Laws of Latvia