Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/220963
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the parliamentary agenda to make roller roller of the Saeima (the Parliament of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1994, 17, no. 24; 1995, no. 10, 24; 1996, 13, 22 no; 1997, no. 12, 21; 1998; 2000, no. 22, no. 2; 2001, 5., 10., 12. No; 2002, nr. 22; 2004, nr. 23; 2005; 2006, no. 14. , 8, 14, no. 24; 2008, no 3, 13; 2009, 2, 6, 12, 15, 17 No.; Latvian journal, 2009, 205. No.) the following amendments: 1. To supplement article 13, fourth subparagraph with the sentence the following wording: "If a member pursuant to the second subparagraph of this article, if the benefit was paid, the deductions to be made from the first part of this article in certain parliamentary salaries."
2. Add to chapter V, subchapter 3.1 with 118.3 article follows: 118.3 "(1) the Minister of Foreign Affairs not later than 16 January submitted to Parliament by the Prime Minister to coordinate the annual report on the progress and activities of the proposed national foreign policy, including in this report information on progress and proposed future activities of the European Union. A copy of this report shall be issued without delay.
(2) if there is no proposal or request for an extraordinary session of the Parliament or the convening of emergency sessions, the Presidium of the annual report to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia for consideration included international (de jure) recognition of the day of the current sitting near the Parliament.
(3) the parliamentary hearing, which dealt with the report, Minister of Foreign Affairs report on it, then it is open to debate. After the debate, if it wants to talk, only Foreign Minister. "
3. Add to article 163 of the third paragraph as follows: "(3) order the reel 149 the first paragraph of article 1. — the Commission set out in paragraph 9 of the audio recording of the hearing."
4. Turn off the 185 article.
5. To turn off the second sentence of article 188.
The law shall enter into force on the day following its promulgation.
The law in the Parliament adopted the 2010 October 28.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V. 10.2010 November
Search Translated Laws of Latvia