Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/221386
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: law on the administration of houses in Uptown Management Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2009, No 14; Latvian journal, 2010 112. No.) the following amendments: 1. Replace the words "the whole law apartment owner decision of the general meeting" (the number and fold) with the words "apartment owner decision of togetherness" (the number and fold).
2. in article 10: adding to the second part of the sentence the following wording: "the management contract is binding on everyone in the apartment of the owner."
to supplement the article with a fifth by the following: "(5) on the basis of the task of managing the resultant obligation applies to every apartment owner."
3. turn off the third subparagraph of article 11.
4. To make article 14, fourth paragraph as follows: "(4) the Manager is responsible to inform owners of individual flats of the apartment owner's acts or omissions (including on the basis of the task of managing the resulting breach) that affect or may affect the other apartment owners ' interests, as well as to provide a clear and complete information on these issues at a residential home owner's individual request."
5. Article 21: make the first part of paragraph 1 by the following: "1) a person whose rights are infringed in relation to this Act or another with Uptown, managing the implementation of related laws in a way that has been or may be threatened the life, health, safety, property or the environment;"
make the second, third and fourth subparagraph by the following: "(2) the administrative area municipality (hereinafter the municipality), making it a statutory function and pursuant to the procedure laid down in this law, is obliged to designate the residential home manager appointed, if: 1) residential home owner does not take required management actions to be carried out or not instructed them to take a Manager and as a result there is a risk to human life, health, safety, property or the environment (risk);
2) residential home management is performed that are hazards.
(3) a municipality is entitled to appoint a residential House Manager, if appointed: 1) residential home owner does not take required management actions to be carried out or not instructed them to take a Manager and as a result can be hazards to human life, health, safety, property or the environment (hereinafter referred to as a possible threat);
2) residential home management is done in a way that can be hazards.
(4) the municipality shall appoint a designated Manager, if all the following measures: 1) found the fact that the House is not performed in this law article 6, second paragraph, the specific actions or to manage any of them and thereby creates a danger or can be hazards;
2) residential home owner after this part of the facts referred to in paragraph 1 shall be sent without delay establish a written statement which: (a)) in the second case referred to specified time limit risks as imminent, warning about the appointment of the designated manager not prevention of risks in case b) referred to in the third subparagraph, in the case specified in the time limit for preventable conditions that can cause hazard;
3) found that the time limit specified in the notice or the circumstances that can cause hazard, not resolved, and the owner does not also initiated measures to overcome it. ";
Add to article 4.1 part as follows: "(41) shall be appointed by the designated Manager, taking on the Municipal Council's decision."
6. Make the article 24 as follows: "article 24. The designated Manager procedures for the selection of the Person who will perform the duties of the designated Manager, shall choose by applying the law in specific procurement procedures, if the proposed designated Manager risk prevention activities costs reach a certain legislation in the contract price, starting with the need to carry out the procurement procedure. If a designated Manager to perform the duties of any person is not logged on, you can ask the local authority residential homes to manage another person, by means of the agreement. "
7. in article 26: make the first part of paragraph 1 by the following: "1) over a municipal decision risks or prevention of potential hazard and the risk in the decision or conditions that can cause hazard, resolve, and the owner submits an application for the transfer of the administration of the House;"
turn off the first part of paragraph 2.
8. transitional provisions be supplemented with a 6.2 point as follows: "the municipality is entitled to about 6.2 designated Manager to choose the person who does not meet the qualifications of article 13 of the law requirements of the first subparagraph, where the designated Manager duties are not applied to discharge the person with the appropriate qualifications. If the designated Manager is appointed the person who does not meet the qualifications of article 13, first paragraph, the requirements of the hazard or potential hazard prevention in the municipal term of decision would be a maximum up to June 30, 2012. "
The law in the Parliament adopted the 2010 October 28.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga of the 2010 November 17.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia