Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/221380
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of civil procedure to make the civil procedure law of the Republic of Latvia (Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1998, no. 23, no. 15; 2001; 2002; 2003, no. 24, 15; 2004, nr. 6, 10, 14, 20; 2005, nr. 7, 14; 2006, nr. 1, 13, 20, 24, 3. No; 2007, nr. 24; 2008, 13 no, 2, 6, 2009., no. 14; Latvian journal, 2009, no. 205; 2010, nr. 166.) the following amendments: 1. Turn off the article name and the eighth number "and 235.".
2. Express article 34, first paragraph, point 7 by the following: ' 7) on the application of forced running unchallenged, the forced execution of the order or notice of real estate sale auction voluntarily in court — 2 per cent of the amount of the debt or returning or voluntary auction sale of property values, but not more than 200 lats; ".
3. turn off 235. article.
4. Turn off the 51.
5. Express 584. the first paragraph by the following: "(1) movable property in the auction, with the exception of the auction, the bailiff reported at least seven days in advance. The notification shall specify the objects and pārdodamo assessment of the amount payable to the bailiff's deposit account, time and place of sale, the debtor's name and surname, as well as the bailiff's name, surname and position. "
6. To supplement the law with article 584.1 as follows: "584.1 article. The purchase of movable property collateral (1) a Person wishing to participate in the auction of movable property shall be paid into the bailiff's deposit account security for 10 percent of the real property assessment.
(2) before the auction, the bailiff shall verify that the amount of the security shall be transferred into the bailiff's deposit account.
(3) to the person who paid for the items sold, promising including purchase cost. Other auction participants the security by auction shall be returned immediately. "
7. Express 587 article sixth as follows: "(6) a Person who sold items are promising pay full amount of nosolīt not later than the working day following the auction. If the nosolīt amount exceeds one thousand dollars, the bailiff at the request of the nosolītāj may postpone full payment of the purchase price for a period of up to seven days. If the amount exceeds 100 000 nosolīt lats, the bailiff at the request of the nosolītāj may defer payment of the full purchase price for up to fourteen days. When the auction nosolīt amount paid in full, the purchased objects shall nosolītāj, and the bailiff draws up legislation for it. "
8. Express 589. the second subparagraph by the following: "(2) the first subparagraph of paragraph 3, in the case provided for in the security deposit is not paid back, but the total for the property that you want to add the received amount. The security deposit amount to be added to, even if it is found that the nosolītāj had no right to participate in the auction (586). "
9. transitional provisions be supplemented with 47 and 48 points by the following: "47. Things about divorce by joint application of both spouses and the obligation of the subject of the case submitted to the Court in trust that 2011 January 31, adopted before the courts, the law of civil procedure, which was in force until 31 January 2011.
48. Movable property in the auction, which opened up to January 31, 2011, we act in accordance with those provisions, which were in force at the date of notification of the auction. "
The law shall enter into force on February 1, 2011.
The law in the Parliament adopted the 2010 October 28.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga of the 2010 November 17.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia