Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/221371
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the Latvian Code of administrative offences in the Latvian Code of administrative offences the following amendments: 1. in article 26: replace the first paragraph, the words "and the number and 155.16 article" with numbers and words "article and article 155.16 159.8 seventh part";
to supplement the first subparagraph following the words and figures "in this article 114.2 of the code with the words" and the number "and the seventh subparagraph of article 159.8".
2. in article 46.1: Add to the name of the article after the word "pharmaceutical" with the words "and the veterinārfarmaceitisk";
Supplement fifth after the word "the" with the words "pharmaceutical and veterinārfarmaceitisk".
3. in article 106.2: make the name of the article as follows: "article 106.2. Prohibit the use of the medicinal product in animals and the withdrawal period is not observed after administration to animals ";
turn off the first and in the second paragraph, the words "or veterinārfarmaceitisk of the products".
4. To turn off the title of the article 108.3, second and third paragraph, the words "veterinary product" (fold).
5. Express article following 155.8:155.8 "article. Infringement of copyright or related rights for breach of copyright or related rights, impose a fine natural persons from two hundred to five hundred lats, but the entities — from five hundred to five thousand lats, confiscating the infringement of copyright and related rights objects and their media. "
6. in article 158.2: put the article name and disposition of the first paragraph by the following: ' article 158.2. Adjustable public service without a licence and the licence conditions or general authorisation regulations for controlled public service without a public service licence or public service license terms or general authorisation provisions ";
make the second paragraph by the following: of sanctions "imposed a fine natural persons from fifty to five hundred lats, officials from one hundred to five hundred lats, but the entities — from two hundred to ten thousand lats."
7. To express sanctions under article 158.3 as follows: "expresses the warnings or impose fines on natural persons from fifty to five hundred lats, officials from one hundred to five hundred lats, but the entities — from two hundred to ten thousand lats."
8. Supplement article 158.4 after the words "electronic communication services" (fold) with the words "postal services" (fold).
9. in article: 159.8 express sixth as follows: "for informative declarations, except the Declaration of cash transactions, informative statement on savings income and informative statement on workers, which is presented for people who start without filing tax law deadline — imposes a fine of natural and legal persons ten lats.";
to supplement the article with the seventh subparagraph by the following: "on the content of the Declaration of the workers that is submitted about people who started work without filing tax law deadline — imposes a fine of natural and legal persons from seventy to a hundred lats for each content not included in the Declaration."
10. Express article following 166.17:166.17 "article. Trademarks, other marks and designs, the use Of illegal trademarks, trademarks or service marks or other design, the illegal use of counterfeit marks or use of counterfeit marks or distribution — imposes a fine natural persons from two hundred to five hundred lats, but the entities — from a thousand to ten thousand lats, confiscating the infringement or infringement tool. "
11. Replace the third paragraph of article 166.34 a number and the word "100 lat" with the words "one of" minimum monthly salaries.
12. To supplement the code with the twelfth chapter of "d" as follows: "twelfth" d "Division of administrative violations in the field of insolvency 166.35 article. The insolvency practitioner will not submit an application For insolvency of the debtor not filing the application in the cases provided for by law, impose a fine from two hundred to five hundred lats.
166.36 article. Insolvency proceedings for breaching insolvency rules violation, if done by the creditor or other interested party, the imposing of fine natural persons from fifty to five hundred lats, but the entities — from five hundred to two thousand lats. "
13. To supplement the code with article 167.2 as follows: "article 167.2. Intentional minor bodily injury suffered minor bodily injury, that is, the injury that caused the temporary, minor effects, but not caused health problems or general capacity loss, intentional damage to, impose a fine of one hundred and fifty to three hundred lats.
For this article, the offences provided for in the first subparagraph if it repeatedly during the year after the imposition of the administrative penalty or if it was committed against a person to which the offender is first or second degree of affinity, or to the spouse or former spouse, or a person with whom the offender is or has been registered in the relations of the spouses, or against a person to which the offender is a common (shared) facilities — imposes a fine of three hundred to five hundred lats. "
14. off 201.11 article.
15. in article: 204.2 Express sanctions the third paragraph as follows: "imposes a fine of natural and legal persons up to two hundred and fifty lats.";
to make the fourth paragraph by the following: of sanctions "imposed a fine of up to three hundred persons, but the entities — up to a thousand dollars."
16. off 204.6 article.
17. Replace the first subparagraph of article 210 of the numbers "— 190, 185, 190.3, 190.10-190.2 190.12" with numbers and the words "article 185, 186, in the second paragraph of article 189, 189.1, 190.10".
18.214. in the first paragraph: replace "number" with "167, 167, 166.35 166.36, 167.2";
turn off "204.6".
19. Replace the first subparagraph of article 214.1 number and the word "article" with the number 186 and the words "the second paragraph of article 188.
20. in the first subparagraph of article 215.1: Supplement to part after a number of "" with the number "166.35 166.32";
replace the numbers "—" with numbers 201.10 201.18 "201.10, 201.12, 201.13, 201.14, 201.15, 201.16 201.17, 201.18.",
21. Make 215.10 the second subparagraph by the following: "examine administrative offences and impose administrative penalties regulation of public services on behalf of the Commission is entitled to: 1) Public Service Commission of the Council — to impose a fine of up to ten thousand lats;
2) public service Regulatory Commission administrative infringement proceedings before the Commission, warn or impose a fine of up to five thousand lats;
3) Public Service Commission of the Executive Director, warn or impose a fine of up to a thousand dollars. "
22. Supplement article 228, the first paragraph after the number "" by "28.6 (except for irregularities in the course of veterinary medicinal products)".
23. off article 230, first paragraph, the words "(about the violations of the veterinary medicinal product and the product chain veterinārfarmaceitisk)".
24. To supplement the code with 236.13 article as follows: "article 236.13. Citizenship and Immigration Department citizenship and Immigration Board examined this code 186, 187, 190, 187.1, 190.2, 190.3, 190.10, 190.11, 190.13 190.14 190.12, and administrative offences provided for in article.
Consider the case of administrative offences and impose administrative penalties on citizenship and Migration Board shall be entitled, on behalf of the citizenship and Migration Board Chief and his authorized servants. "
25. in article: 238.1 supplement the article with a new third subparagraph by the following: "the administrative management of the infringement of this code the infringement referred to in article 167.2 launched, if received by the injured party."
26. To supplement the article with 10.239. paragraph by the following: ' 10) in the absence of the injured party in this code, the application provided for in article 167.2 in minor physical injury suffered. "
27. Supplement article 243. with the third subparagraph by the following: "Minor bodily injury in the event of causing bodily injury and for the determination of the nature of gravity forensic expert opinion is required."
28. Add to article 254 (1) of the following words "(officials)," with the words "if done intentional minor bodily injury".
29. the transitional provisions be supplemented by the following paragraph 17: "17. the reports of the administrative offences code, this 186.187, 190, 190.2 187.1,.,,,, 190.3 190.10 190.11 190.12, 190.13 and infringements provided for in article 190.14, drawn up by 2010, December 31, the order that was in effect until 31 December 2010."
30. Add to the informative reference to directives of the European Union with 18 as follows:
"18) the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 October 2009/123/EC amending Directive 2005/35/EC on ship-source pollution and on the introduction of penalties for infringements."
The law shall enter into force on January 1, 2011.
The law in the Parliament adopted the 2010 October 28.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga of the 2010 November 17.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia