Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/223567
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: State and local officials and employees of the institutions of the law of compensation to make State and local officials and employees of the institutions the remuneration Act (Latvian journal, 2009, 199.200. no; 2010, 12, 66, 99, no. 174) follows: 1. Article 2: make the first part of paragraph 2 as follows: "2) the Parliament, including the parliamentary registry and other Parliamentary bodies;"
to supplement the first part with 19, 20 and 21 of the following paragraph: "19) the financial and capital market Commission;
20) the judicial authorities;
21. the public prosecutor's Office ";)
turn off the second part of paragraph 1 and 2;
make the third paragraph as follows: "(3) To the President, according to the Office of teacher educators, Institute in academic positions in the workforce, the port manager and other port workers apply only to article 3 of this law, the eighth and ninth. Other provisions of this law, these officials (employees) shall apply in the cases specified by law and to the extent ";
to make the fourth subparagraph by the following: "(4) of the Act do not apply to Bank officials (employees), however this institution ensures that the information on the official (employee) the criteria for determining the remuneration and the extent of the pay by post laws group in the order is published in the internet home page of the Bank of Latvia. The Bank of Latvia, taking into account the country's economic development cycle, also comply with the principle of solidarity and the economic growth during the reward can be reviewed, raising it, but during the recession reduced remuneration jointly with other State institutions. ";
Add to sixth with the sentence the following wording: "the rules of this law relating to State and local government institutions, also apply to a capital company, as far as those employed in this article referred to in the second subparagraph.";
Supplement to the eighth article as follows: "(8) where an official (employee) public or municipal institution (at one employer) at the same time are also subject to this article, the third or the fifth subparagraph employee responsibilities, it applied this law, rules governing the conditions of remuneration costs posts (work) connecting or additional work, including 4.1 article, article 5, third and fourth subparagraphs, article 14, paragraph 1."
2. in article 3: a supplement to article 6.5 and 6.6 in part as follows: "(65) 6.1 and 6.2 of this law article, these officials are not entitled to article 14 of this law in the fourth and sixth in the general part of the premium.
(66) of this law, in article 5.1 of these officials is not entitled to article 14 of this law in the first, fourth and sixth in the general part of the premium and the 16, 18, 19, 20, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31 and 33 the remuneration laid down in article, but for the holiday are entitled only to article 40 of this law in the fifth subparagraph, and article 43 of the leave referred to in the fourth subparagraph. ";
to make the seventh subparagraph by the following: "(7) the State and local government bodies, taking into account the country's economic development cycle, also comply with the principle of solidarity and the economic growth during the reward can be reviewed, raising it, but during the recession reduced remuneration in solidarity. Officials (employees) the statutory remuneration report, assessing the economic situation of the country (gross domestic product changes, productivity changes, inflation, deflation) and taking into account other justified criteria. Review of remuneration in both the public and the local government bodies shall apply a single approach. ";
Add to article 10 by the following: "(10) information on the remuneration to be paid to the members of the Parliament (monthly salary and compensation) shall be publicly available to everyone."
3. in article 4: replace the first paragraph, first sentence, the words "seventh and eighth" with the words "seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth part, and in article 5.1 of this Act";
make the second paragraph as follows: "(2) in the cases provided for by law officials (employees) wages determined by the Central Administration of statistics official statistics notification for the preceding full lats year's average monthly wage around (hereinafter referred to as the monthly average of the wage), rounded to full lats, applying the relevant coefficient. Estimated monthly cost, their rounded full lats. ";
to supplement the article with the ninth and tenth by the following: "(9) the judge's monthly salary is determined by their leveraging of national regulatory authorities, the monthly salaries of highly qualified lawyers with a relevant factor. The Prosecutor's salary is determined by their bringing in district (City) Court judge without qualifications for wages with the appropriate class.
(10) the financial and capital market Commission officials (employees) wages shall be determined taking into account workers ' remuneration in the financial sector. "
4. To supplement the law with article 5.1 by the following: ' article 5.1. Members of the Parliament's monthly salary (1) members of the Parliament's monthly salary is determined by the average monthly wage roughly rounded full LVL, applying the coefficient 3.2. (2) in addition to the first part of this article the members fulfil one of the posts referred to in this part, be paid the salary part also relevant posts and it determines the average monthly wage roughly rounded full LVL, applying the following coefficients: 1) to the President of the Parliament-1.73;
2 the President of the Parliament member): 1.48;
3 the Secretary of Saeima-1.48);
4 Secretary of Saeima member): 1.39;
5 the President of the Commission of the Saeima): 0.43;
6) Parliamentary factions the President-0.43;
7) parliamentary members of the Commission: 0.35;
8) Parliamentary factions the President's Companion – 0.35;
9 Parliamentary Secretary of the Commission): 0.35;
10 the Parliamentary Subcommittee Chairman): 0.27;
11 Parliamentary Secretary of the Sub-Commission), 0,17. "
5. To supplement the law with article 6.1 and 6.2 as follows: "article 6.1. The judge's monthly salary (1) District (City) Court judge without qualification class determines the wages corresponding to direct regulatory authority of the head of the Legal Department of the maximum wage (12. salary group) in accordance with annex 3 of this Act.
(2) the salary of judges shall be determined by the district (municipal) Court judge without qualifications for the purposes of the following class salary factor: 1) District (City) Court Vice-President-1.1;
2) District (City) Court President: 1.2;
3) land registry Department judge — 1;
4) Deputy Chief land-1.05;
5) land registry Chief-1.1;
6) district judge: 1.2;
7) Vice-President of the District Court and the President of the College: 1.28;
8 the President of the District Court: 1.35);
9) Supreme Court judge: 1.35;
10) Supreme Court senator, 1.42;
11) Vice-President of the Supreme Court, the Supreme Court and the President of the Senate President-1.55;
12) to the President of the Supreme Court — 1.7;
13) Constitutional Court judge — 2.1;
14) the Constitutional Court Vice-President: 2.3;
15) the President of the Constitutional Court, judge 2.62. (3) where the laws and the cases transferred to the higher judge or replacing the higher judge, receives a salary of the judge to be replaced, and the premium for the qualification class, which he set before the transfer or the higher level of the judge's replacement. The judge, whose legislation the cases transferred to lower-level judges, or replacing the lower level judge or moving lower-level judges, received a salary and bonus for the qualification class, which he set before the transfer, the lower level of the substitution of the judge or moving lower-level judges.
(4) If a district judge law supersedes the cases the Supreme Court Court judge or the Supreme Court Senate Administrative Department of Justice, referred to in the third subparagraph of the consideration for the substitution of the judge of the Supreme Court to be assigned to the national budget.
(5) the judge, with his consent and the permission of the President of the Court of Justice to determine the time posted in another court (higher court), the Ministry of Justice, administration of Justice or the international organisation, receiving the judge's monthly salary and bonus for the qualification class if one institution, to which the judge posted, not taken over the obligation to pay him compensation.
(6) a judge-designate during the internship shall receive monthly salary of 80 percent from the district courts, district (City) Court or land registry Department judges the monthly salary.
6.2 article. The Prosecutor's salary (1) the Prosecutor's salary is determined by District (City) Court judge without qualifications for the purposes of the following class salary factor: 1) District (of the city) Prosecutor: 0.98;
2) District (of the city) Deputy Chief Public Prosecutor in 1.05;-
3) District (of the city), the Prosecutor's Office Chief: 1.14;
4) Court District Attorney, 1.08;
5) Deputy Chief of the judicial district: 1.15;
6) judicial district Procuratorate: 1.22;
the General Prosecutor's Office of the Prosecutor — 7) 1.22;
the General Prosecutor's Office of the Chief Prosecutor of Chapter 8): 1.42;
9) Department of General Procuratorate: 1.52;
Attorney General: 1.67.10) (2) the prosecutor-designate receives an internship at 80 percent of salary from district (of the city) the Prosecutor's salary. "
6. To make article 7 the fourth paragraph as follows: "(4) Posts and levels of a family split by salary group. Salary groups and the maximum salary is determined by Annex 3 of this Act. Post family appropriate maximum and minimum monthly salary group determined the law annex 2, but the post family level by salary groups, subject to this Act, annex 2 is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. Salary group may establish sub-groups, without exceeding the respective monthly salary maximum salary for the group. "
7. To supplement the law with article 13.2 as follows: "article 13.2. Financial and capital market Commission officials (employees) of the salary of the financial and capital market Commission official (employee) monthly salary governed the order shall be determined taking into account the position value (level of responsibility and complexity), certain officials (employees) of the individual qualifications and competences assessment, as well as the financial sector workers ' pay. Financial and capital market Commission official (employee) monthly salary must not exceed the Central Administration of statistics official statistics published in the notice of the financial and insurance sector workers one year monthly average job and rounded to full lats and having a coefficient 4.95. "
8. in article 14: to supplement the first part with a new fifth sentence the following wording: "the judge and the Prosecutor shall receive no more than 20 percent of their salary, if established, in addition to its own direct job to fulfil other duties.";
consider the fifth sentence of the sixth sentence;
adding to the third paragraph with the sentence the following wording: "the Prosecutor, if he is to complete a higher level Prosecutor's post which is vacant, you can determine a premium of up to six months."
9. Supplement article 15 with the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth by the following: "(4) the judge, except the Constitutional Court judge shall be determined for the qualification in the following classes: 1) for the fifth qualifying class — 7 per cent of the salary;
2) fourth qualifying class — 14 per cent of the salary;
3) for the third qualification class — 21 per cent of the salary;
4) on the second qualification class — 28 per cent of the salary;
5) for the first class qualification — 35 percent of the monthly salary.
(5) the Prosecutor shall determine a premium for public prosecutor level amounting to: 1) junior justice Advisor-7 per cent of the salary;
Justice Advisor 2) — 14 per cent of the salary;
3) senior justice Advisor — 21 per cent of the salary;
4) State Justice Advisor — 28 per cent of the salary;
5 senior State Justice) Advisor — 35 percent of the monthly salary.
(6) the President of the Supreme Court or they specifically authorized the Supreme Court judges for one on-call days shall receive three percent of this law, the first paragraph of article 6.1 in the judge's salary for operational activities by law article 7 provided for in the fourth paragraph in particular in operational activities and measures of the law of credit institutions, article 63, first paragraph, points 6 and 7 of the credit institutions provided for in the undisclosed message request acceptance.
(7) the district (City) Court in the Court House after the President of the district (City) courts and regional courts of the proposal of the President of the Court of the House of the President after a proposal from the President of the District Court may determine the bonus at 10 percent of wages, in coordination with the administration of Justice and the Minister of Justice.
(8) the Prosecutor for one on-call days shall receive in the order and of the Attorney General, but no more than three percent of this law, the first paragraph of article 6.2 (1) the Prosecutor in salary, or the Prosecutor is granted paid rest time on another day of the week. "
10. Replace article 16, first paragraph, first sentence, the words "and the numbers 5, 6, and article 13," with numbers and the words "in article 5, 6, 12 and 15 of article 6.1, 6.2 and point 10 of article 13 of the article".
11. in article 17: express the ninth part 2 the second sentence of the paragraph by the following: "the allowance shall not be paid if the Member of the Cabinet of Ministers or the Parliamentary Secretary post at the time of loss is a member of Parliament, as well as if a member of the Cabinet of Ministers or the Parliamentary Secretary of the Cabinet of Ministers approved member, appointed Parliamentary Secretary or to the parliamentary composition.";
to complement the ninth part with 6, 7 and 8 of the following: "6) judge, then leaving the post for health reasons;
7), leaving the public prosecutor's Office in connection with the prosecution authorities or the public prosecutor, the reduction of the number of public prosecutors or State of health;
8) financial and capital market Commission Chairman or his Deputy if the Parliament to exempt from the post due to the prolonged failure of their duties due to disease, as well as, if these officials removed the basis of the President of the Bank of Latvia and the Finance Ministers in a joint submission, except where this is justified by the violation of the obligation of the power failure or improper performance, thus causing significant damage. "
to supplement the article with the eleventh and the twelfth subparagraph by the following: "(11) of the Saeima whose mandate expires with Parliamentary powers concerned, if he is not elected in the next Parliament, shall receive a lump sum payment in the amount of three months ' salary. The full amount of the allowance can't get members of the Parliament, who joined the Parliament composed of parliamentary procedure in article 6 of the roll order three months after the expiry of their mandate. In this case, the allowance is paid to the members of the Parliament, which is proportional to the time that passed from the date when his mandate expired, until the day when he joined the new composition of the Parliament. Allowance for members of the Parliament are paid in instalments — up to one monthly salary per month. The cost benefits are terminated by the first day of the month following the month when the members of the Parliament joined the parliamentary retested. If the allowance paid to members, the deductions to be made from the Member's salary.
(12) a member of the Saeima whose mandate expires due to the renewed mandate of the Saeima, which it put on the Prime Minister, the Deputy Prime Minister's post or the performance or on maternity leave, adoptive leave, parental leave, shall receive a lump sum payment in the amount of three months ' salary. "
12. Replace article 18, second and in the third paragraph, the words "and the numbers 5, 6 and 13 of the" and the words "with numbers 5, 6, 6.1, 6.2 and article 13".
13. To supplement the law with article 31.1 the following: ' article 31.1. Transport and accommodation rentals izdevumukompensācij the Member of Parliament for the Member of Parliament for transport and living space rental reimbursement of expenses paid in accordance with Parliamentary procedure and this roll, the amount of the refund shall not exceed the monthly average wage rounded to full lats and having a coefficient 1. "
14. Article 36: replace the first paragraph, the words "specialised Attaché" with the words "specialised Attaché, Prosecutor ';
replace the second paragraph, the words "specialised Attaché" with the words "specialised Attaché, Prosecutor ';
make the eleventh subparagraph by the following: "(11) the cabinet shall determine: 1) the procedures referred to in the first paragraph of the official (employee), excluding prosecutors, designate the service (work) to the international organization or the institution of the Member State in foreign countries;
2) the first paragraph of this article of officials (employees) of the remuneration system and conditions, insofar as the other laws provide otherwise. "
15. Replace the third subparagraph of article 37 in the second sentence, the words "cover it" with the words "against the judges, the Prosecutor and their health".
16. Article 40 to make a fifth by the following: "(5) the members of the Parliament as well as municipal councillors, who occupy posts paid Council and chosen to put down parliamentary powers for the duration of the pregnancy, childbirth is located, parental leave or leave for the child's father, adoptive parent or other person who has actual care of the child, retained the status of workers, but no longer as to the respective parliamentary term of Office or the Council. '
17. in article 41: Supplement to article 1.2 part as follows: "(12) in the first subparagraph and 1.1 annual paid leave procedure governed by national or local competent official institution (institution).";
to supplement the article with the eighth and the ninth subparagraph by the following: "(8) the judge and the Prosecutor is granted an annual paid leave of five calendar weeks.
(9) the judge and the Prosecutor every five judges or Prosecutor of the years of service the annual paid leave is extended by three calendar days, but no more than 15 calendar days in total. "
18. Add to article 42, first paragraph, second sentence, after the word "except" with the words "judges, prosecutors, as well as".
19. Add to article 43 of the fourth subparagraph by the following: "(4) the members of the Parliament may grant leave without pay to save, which may not be longer than one week, during which he may not participate in the work of the Parliament. This right of the Saeima can be used one time during a session. "
20. Supplement article 45 in the third paragraph as follows: "(3) in exceptional cases where the public prosecutor assigned to annual paid leave may adversely affect the performance of the prosecution authority, with the written consent of the Prosecutor is permitted to withdraw him from transferring unused vacation leave to another time."
21. transitional provisions: exclude paragraph 2 subparagraph 3;
Add to transitional provisions with 2.3 points by the following: "2.3 the Cabinet to 1 March 2011 to draw up a Bill and start the necessary consultations on Bank officials (employees) of the remuneration framework into the law, addressing key issues of remuneration (for example, the principle of solidarity and its implementing provisions, the principle of transparency and its implementing provisions, the monthly salaries of the members of the Council, another employee of that institution salary determination key principles, statutory remuneration catalog application with or without conditions, detailed) and ensuring adequate Bank guarantees of independence. The Bill will be submitted to the Saeima until June 1, 2011. ";
make 7. section 2 by the following: "(2)) in cases under this Act, the remuneration attached to the Central Administration of statistics official statistics notification full lats a month's average wage and salary, applicable in the first half of 2009, the State workers ' average monthly pay amount, rounded to full lats, i.e. 471 lats;";
Add to transitional provisions with a 7.2-point as follows: "7.2 2011 article 5.1 of this law in the first and second subparagraphs shall be paid a salary fixed by applying a factor of 0.94 it.";
Replace paragraph 8 in point 2 of the words and figures "this law, in article 16, third paragraph down (valiant and selfless action, carried out their duties) and article 16 laid down in the fourth paragraph of" event with the words and figures "this law, in article 16, third paragraph down (valiant and selfless action, carried out their duties), the fourth subparagraph of article 16(1) and the transitional provisions set out in article 8.5 of the event";
Replace paragraph 5 of paragraph 8, the words "ninth and tenth" with the words "ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth";
Replace paragraph 8.3, first sentence, the words "the official (employee)" with the words and figures "the official (employee), excluding this Act 5, 5.1, 6, 6.1 article 6.2 of the first paragraph of article 10 and paragraph 13 of the officers mentioned in (employees)" and the second sentence, the words "and the number must not exceed 10 percent of the total number of officials (employees) with the words" and the number "may not exceed 10 per cent of their respective institutions of the official (employee) of the total number covered by this law;
transitional provisions be supplemented with 8.4 and 8.5 points in the following wording: "8.4 in 2011, the President of the Supreme Court or the Minister of Justice in order to ensure better and heavier load can motivate judges according to the requirements of the Council of Justice guidelines and procedures to determine the premium for the judge's personal work contribution and the quality of work not more than 30 percent of the salary. The number of judges may determine the premium may not exceed 10 per cent of the relevant judicial level the number of judges working in the. This paragraph does not apply to the Constitutional Court and the President of the Supreme Court.
8.5 in 2011 State revenue service officials (employees) can be prēmē for its contribution to the tax collection and enforcement activities and improving customs policy, which contributed to the losses in the shadow economy, and promoted fair competition, according to the institution's policy and specific incentives. The decision on the State revenue service officials (employees) of the benefit of the Cabinet of Ministers adopted, on the basis of the information provided by the Ministry of Finance on tax collection plan. ";
transitional provisions be supplemented with 13, 14 and 15, paragraph by the following: ' 13. Judges and prosecutors of the life, health and accident insurance are applicable to the issue of regulatory legislation that was in force until 1 January 2011 and 2011 January 1, contracts concluded. After the expiry of the contracts in question concerned this law applicable 19., 23., and the provisions of article 37.
14. Until the date of entry into force of this law, article 36 of the rules referred to in the eleventh, on a secondment to Eurojust in substantially the following conditions: 1) Eurojust delegate helper function (s) concerned is entitled to delegate certain of the Payroll benefit for service in a foreign country, the benefits of the service needs to be used to cover the travel expenses, travel and removal expenses and compensation for health insurance and accident insurance associated with damage to health;
2 If the absence of representatives of Eurojust) is longer than three weeks, his assistant during this period is entitled to delegate certain of the apartment rent and utilities expense compensation and compensation for expenses associated with the apartment lease agreement;
3 if Eurojust representatives) absence is not longer than three weeks, his assistant is entitled to receive compensation for the use of hotel expenses.
15. the statutory remuneration arrangements of the financial and capital market Commission officials (employees) applicable from 1 March 2011. "
22. To supplement annex 1 under the title as follows: "the State and local government bodies in the post family, sub-family and the description".
23. To supplement the law with the new annex 2 as follows: State and local officials and employees of the institutions act annex 2 remuneration of post family (sub-family) in accordance with the minimum and maximum salary for the post of family group (sub-family) minimum monthly number, the maximum monthly salary group group 1 11 16 2 5 12 3 1 12 4 4 12 8 15 5 12 4 12 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 11.1 8 7 15 6 5 11 7 8 14 8 6 9 9 6 12 10 7 13
13 11.2 11.3 11.4 10 13 8 11 7 13 8 15 13 1 9 14 5 13 15 6 13 16 9 11 17 7 10 7 12 5 12 12.1 12.2 18.1 18.2 18.3 18.4 18.5 6 12 4 11 4 9 5 12 7 9 8 10 6 12 18.6 19.1 19.2 19.3 19.4 19.5 19.6 9 15 7 13 7 13 5 10 23 6 12 6 10 20 7 14 21 6 16 22.1 22.2
26.1 26.2 26.3 5 11 4 12 24 7 11 25 8 16 6 13 9 13 6 13 8 11 5 14 27 6 10 28.1 28.2 28.3 28.4 42.1 42.2 42.3 8 9 6 14 29 10 11 30 6 13 31 6 11 32 8 13 33 6 10 34 4 11 35 7 13 36 7 14 37 6 13 38 3 7 39 3 10 40 7 12 41 5 7 7 8 8 9
53.1 53.2 53.3 7 14 6 8 54 9 15 55 8 12 24 43 6 11 44 7 15 45 7 11 46 7 10 47 8 14 48 6 10 49 6 12 50 6 13 51 7 13 52 9 11 7 13. Consider existing annex 2 of annex 3 and replace the second monthly salary maximum of the group number "to the extent" with the number "266 270" and the first monthly salary at the maximum amount of the group, "with the number" 218 "224".
The law shall enter into force on January 1, 2011.
The law adopted by the Parliament in December 16, 2010.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga of 2010 December 30.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia