Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/223556
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of the land in the amendment to make the Land Registry Act (the Republic of Latvia Supreme Council and Government Informant, 1993, 14./15.nr.; The Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1997, no. 5; in 1998, no. 23; 1999, no. 23; 2003, no. 9; 2004, no. 10; 2006, 6., no. 14; 2009, no. 10) following amendment: article 107 to express a first and second subparagraph by the following: "registry fee is charged in the following quantities: 1) on the opening of a new subdivision — 20 lats;
2) on the apartment property partition discovery — 10 lats;
3) on new right-shore 10 lats;
4) on shore and marks changes recording — 5 lats;
5 on the issue of the certificate of the land), the 5 lats;
6) on the judge's decision acknowledged the issue of printing: 3 lats;
7) on a written reference, certified copies and extracts from the land register printing compartment 5 lats for the document;
8 land registry, the partition) on the shore journal and real property cases for each reading the mortgage unit of 2 Lats;
9) on the issue of seal or certified transmission in electronic form — 2 Lats;
10 on the shore of the attestation request) — 10 lats.
If after one document be more reinforcements, some of which, by their nature, would be payable in accordance with the first subparagraph of paragraph 3, but the other, in accordance with paragraph 4, the following document for all the shoring shall be charged the fee for the new Office of rights concept. "
The law shall enter into force on January 1, 2011.
The law adopted by the Parliament in December 16, 2010.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga of 2010 December 30.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia