Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/227549
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law on water management to make water management law (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2002, nr. 20; 2003; 2004, nr. 2, 10. No; 2005, no. 5; 2007, 13 no, No 11, 2009; Latvian journal, 2010, 59, 166, no. 206) the amendments are as follows: 1. Article 1: expressions of 13.1 points as follows: "131) — swimming bathing intended for hygienic bathing place, located on the sea coast or on inland waters and that includes a specific part of the land and improved quality of the bathing water that people use to rest during the bathing season;"
replace the words "in paragraph 13.2 population" with the word "people".
2. Supplement article 7 with the following paragraph 12: "12") to comply with the water running (management) for the water, including the water of waterworks structures, operating mode, to prevent flood threat to the aquatic areas of the adjacent object. "
3. To supplement the law with article 7.1 as follows: "article 7.1. Flood threats develop water object lifetime (management) regulations to prevent flood threat to the aquatic areas of the adjacent object, the Cabinet determines: 1) the water objects of the hydrological regime which is adjustable with hidrotehniskaj structures and develop water service (management);
2) water service (management) the rules contained in this Regulation as well as approval and compliance control procedures. "
4. transitional provisions be supplemented with 23 and 24 by the following: ' article 23 of this law 7.1 shall enter into force on the 1 October 2011.
24. The Cabinet of Ministers until June 1, 2011 manages this law, the provisions referred to in article 7.1. "
The law adopted by the Parliament in the March 3, 2011.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga in 2011 g. 23 March
Search Translated Laws of Latvia