The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law "on amendments to the regulated professions and the recognition of professional qualifications" make law "on regulated professions and recognition of professional qualifications" (Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2001, no. 15; 2003, 23, no; 2004, nr. 13; 2006, 1., no. 24; 2008, 3, nr. 16; Latvian journal 2010, 19, nr. 99; 24. in 2011, no.) the following amendments: 1. Supplement article 9 the second paragraph with the following paragraph 21: "21) military paramediķ."
2. the supplement to chapter III, article 17.1 the following wording: "17.1 pants. General requirements military education (1) paramediķ persons-professional service soldier — the right to independent professional activities in the military profession presents paramediķ diploma of first level professional higher education, which corresponds to the second part of this article the requirements, and the inclusion of a person in the register of persons for treatment.
(2) the minimum military paramediķ education programme duration of two years first level professional higher education program.
(3) military paramediķ education program takes the personal-professional service soldiers, with secondary education.
(4) military paramediķ education program acquire the knowledge of the nature and ethics of the profession, providing emergency medical care to the health and life in dangerous conditions, as well as the appropriate clinical and military experience.
(5) military paramediķ the clinical practice of medical institutions organise qualified medical person, but military practice, the national armed forces. "
The law adopted by the Parliament in the March 31, 2011.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2011 April 20.