Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/230244
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the law "on especially protected natural territories" do the law "on especially protected natural territories" (Republic of Latvia Supreme Council and Government Informant, 1993, 12./13.nr.; The Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1997, no. 23; 2002, no. 7; 2003, no. 2; 2004, no. 2; 2005, nr. 20; 2007, no. 12; 2009, 11, no. 16; Latvian journal, 2010, 59, nr. 205.) the amendments are as follows: 1. Article 13: replace the fourth subparagraph, the words "at least one local newspaper and in writing (by letter) shall inform the owner of the land" with the words "ensure effective land owner information, including publish an appropriate notice in the environmental protection administration's website, newsletter and local authorities issued newspaper, if any, or other local or regional newspaper";
supplemented with the sentence of the fourth subparagraph by the following: "natural protection administration sent to the municipality information in electronic form for insertion in the municipal Web site.";
in the fifth subparagraph, replace the words "shall notify the land owner" with the words "ensure public information nature protection administration's website and sent to the Government information in electronic form for insertion in the municipal Web site".
2. Article 18 shall be expressed in the fourth subparagraph, the first sentence by the following: "Designing protected areas for the protection and use of individual regulations, as well as territorial development planning documents and the management of its protected areas, nature protection can use the information contained in the plan."
3. Supplement article 19 with the third and fourth subparagraph by the following: "(3) marine protected areas established in the neutral zone. Marine protected areas the restrictions do not apply to the neutral zone and the neutral zone is not specific to any restrictions regarding shipping and maritime safety.
(4) the protected area functional zone detection methodology approved by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
4. Turn off in article 21, the words "as well as the nature protection plan".
5. Express article 28, first subparagraph as follows: "(1) in accordance with this law the Parliament or Cabinet set the protected areas and managed to be financed from the State budget funds for this purpose."
6. To make the first paragraph of article 35, paragraph 3 of the following: "3) natural monuments [except to protect trees and protect stones (dižakmeņ)], where these natural monuments not separated functional areas;"
7. Article 43: the fourth paragraph to express the text in brackets as follows: "(except the protected area conservation plans and actions necessary for the particular habitats of protected species, especially used in limited protected species habitat or specially protected habitat management or restoration, as well as the protected area conservation plans provide publicly available nature tourism and cognitive infrastructure deployments)";
Add to article 10 by the following: "(10) If the Minister of industry responsible for the proposal by the Cabinet of Ministers has adopted an order that the action envisaged requires significant public interest, the protection of the protected areas and the use of the laws regulating the actions laid down in this article shall apply to the fourth, fifth, sixth or seventh, eighth and ninth part conditions."
8. transitional provisions be supplemented with point 7 by the following: "7. The Cabinet of Ministers to 2011 December 1 issue 19 of this law in the fourth paragraph of article these provisions."
9. Make informative references to the directives of the European Union, paragraph 2 as follows: "2) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 November 2009. the 2009/147/EC the directive on the conservation of wild birds."
10. Annex: replace tables 1, 2 and 3, the words "in paragraph Ziemeļvidzem of the biosphere reserve nature reserve zone" with the words "natural reserve";
turn off tables and paragraphs 116.118;
Add to table with 340, 341, 342.., 343, 344, 345..., and 346 points in the following versions: 340.
(C) in the marine protected area LV0900100 "NIDA-Thunder" 341.
(C) in the marine protected area of LV0900200 "Akmensrag" 342.
A protected marine area in the LV0900300 "ptarmigan Strait" 343.
(C) the protected marine area in the LV0900400 ' western coast of the Gulf of Riga "344.
(C) in the marine protected area of LV0900500 "in the offing to the West of the Tūj ' 345.
(B) in the marine protected area LV0900600 "Vitrup – Tūj ' 346.
(B) in the marine protected areas of the LV0900700 "– the Salacgrīva-Ainaži" law the Parliament adopted 28 April 2011.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2011 on May 18.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia