The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law on the Constitutional Court to make the law (the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1996, nr. 14; 1997, no. 20; 2001; 2003, 2, no, 15; 2004, nr. 4. no; 2008, 8 No, no 2, 2009; Latvian journal, 2009, 194, 205. no; 2010, 206. No.) the following amendments: 1. Replace the words "throughout the Law Council (the Council)" (fold) with the word "thought" (fold).
2. in article 4: the fourth part of the present paragraph 2 of point "c" by the following: "(c)) domicile (municipality or city of the Republic),";
to supplement the article with a fifth by the following: "(5) the Bureau of the Parliament on the nomination of the judges of the Constitutional Court shall inform the Council of Justice, inviting to give views on them."
3. Supplement article 5 after the word "oath" (fold) with the words "(solemn undertaking)" (fold).
4. Supplement article 11 the third paragraph with the words "(solemn promises)".
5. in article 17: Add to the first part of paragraph 12 the following wording: "the Council of Justice 12) statutory competence. ';
Add to the second part of paragraph 5 with the following: "5) Justice Council statutory competence."
6. Add to article 19.2 of the fourth subparagraph with the sentence the following wording: "If there is no chance of the Constitution to defend the fundamental rights laid down by the general law remedies, constitutional complaint (application) the Constitutional Court may be submitted within six months from the time of the infringement of fundamental rights."
7. Article 20, fifth paragraph: replace paragraph 3 the word "number" with a number of article 19.2 and 19.3, the word "article";
supplemented with paragraph 5 by the following: "5) the legal bases contained in or factual circumstances set out in nature has not changed in comparison with the previously submitted applications for which ruled in college."
8. Replace article 22 the eleventh paragraph the word "three" with the word "five".
9. Article 25: turn off the first part of paragraph 4, the words "and other laws";
Add to the first part of paragraph 6 by the following: "6) other laws or parts thereof compliance with the Constitution."
10. Add to article 28.1, with 1.1 part as follows: "(11) in accordance with the first paragraph of this article on a written hearing or hearing process with the participation of the parties, shall take into account the possible impact on the legal system, constitutional relations between the institutions, the current case-law of the Constitutional Court and the national budget."
11. transitional provisions be supplemented by the following paragraph 12: ' 12. This law, article 19.2 of the second sentence of the fourth subparagraph shall not apply to applications submitted to the Constitutional Court until July 1, 2011. Constitutional complaint for infringement of fundamental rights, which occurred before July 1, 2011 and complies with this law, article 19.2 of the second sentence in the fourth subparagraph, may be submitted until 1 January 2012. "
The law takes effect July 1, 2011.
The Parliament adopted the law of 19 May 2011.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2011 June 1.