Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/231237
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: customs law customs law in the Republic of Latvia (Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2004, nr. 9; 2005, 13. No; 2006, nr. 24; 2008, no. 14; Latvian journal, 2010, 99 no). the following amendments: 1. in article 4: Supplement to article 5.1 and 5.2 in part as follows: "(51) the cabinet shall determine any issue, refuse to issue, suspend or revoke the clearance activity authorization and the authorization requirements.
(52) the cabinet shall determine the combined excise duty Community tariff (TARIC) national codes and procedures for their implementation. ";
express the sixth part as follows: "(6) the State revenue service established in the customs clearance procedures and publish it on your website in the internet."
2. in article 12: turn off the title, the words "and other" tax ";
to turn off the second part;
make the third paragraph as follows: "(3) the cabinet shall determine: 1) a customs debt guarantee submission, acceptance, and the application of the procedure for determining the amount;
2) requirements for the release of the declarant, the customs debt guarantee submission;
3) the order in which you want the status of guarantor of European Union laws and customs matters, and the rights and obligations of the guarantor. "
3. in article 16: turn in the second paragraph, the words "to a person's customs declaration";
turn off third.
4. Express article 18, sixth subparagraph by the following: "(6) a Person viewing the protocol adds its customs service officials report, which provided the justification for the purpose of personal viewing, and the decision of the person viewing copy."
5. Article 27 of the expression as follows: "article 27. Permit the operation of the customs broker (1) in order to obtain the customs broker status, you must get the permission of the State revenue service customs broker activity (hereinafter licence).
(2) the State revenue service shall issue the authorisation if: 1) the person has received a single European Union authorised economic operator registration and identification number (hereinafter referred to as the EOU in number);
2) person has received customs clearance specialist qualification certificates (hereinafter referred to as the customs clearance specialist) and that is in force or has concluded a labour contract with a customs clearance specialist;
3) company founders, officers with the right to represent the company and customs clearance professionals not criminally punished for committing a crime in the economy or public authorities;
4) company, company founders, officers with the right to represent the company and the customs clearance specialist during the year is not punished for administrative violations in the field of customs that are associated with a reduction in the amount of the tax;
up to 5) referred to in the third subparagraph, in the application of laws and regulations has taken certain minimum payments and has no debt to the State budget or local budget or the payment due date is extended, suspended or broken laws on taxes and duties in the order and the person fulfilling debt obligations.
(3) to obtain permission, the person shall submit to the State revenue service. The application shall state the following particulars: 1) to the applicant numbers; EOU
2 the applicant's correspondence) receipt address, if it is not registered or declared place of residence address and electronic mail address;
3) information about each of the customs clearance specialist (name, surname and personal code);
4) each customs clearance specialist qualifications and date of issue of the certificate number, expiry date and issuing of the certificate (teaching authority).
(4) If the applicant is employed in the customs clearance specialists, the application shall be accompanied by a copy of the relevant employment contract. The State revenue service is entitled to require that the work is presented in the original contract.
(5) the State revenue service shall issue the authorisation, if the second, third and fourth part of these conditions.
(6) the authorisation shall state: 1) the permit number;
2 the name of the holder of the authorization) or name and last name;
3 the holder of the authorization for EOU) number;
4) of the holder of the authorization or the legal address of the declared place of residence address;
5) the holder of the authorization, electronic mail address;
6) each customs clearance specialist name, surname and personal code;
7) date of issue of the permit;
8) permits the amendment date.
(7) on the changes of the third paragraph of this article 2, 3, and 4. the news referred to the holder of the permit within five working days from the date of occurrence of the change, in writing, inform the State revenue service, and submit it in part four of this article documents. The State revenue service after receipt of this information, if necessary, amend the authorisation accordingly.
(8) if it is not executed in the second, the third and fourth conditions, referred to in the State revenue service shall decide on the refusal to issue a permit.
(9) the State revenue service shall decide on the withdrawal of the authorisation, if the authorisation holder: 1) has submitted an application for cancellation of the licence;
2) authorisation holder does not comply with the second, third or fourth part of the said conditions;
3), a permit was granted on the basis of incomplete or false information, which is essential when deciding on the authorization;
4) the holder of the authorization does not comply with this article, the seventh part of these conditions and regulations in the field of customs procedures;
5) the holder of the authorization is declared insolvent.
(10) the particulars of the holder of the cancelled licences customs brokers removed from the register, published in the State revenue service home page on the internet. "
6. turn off article 30 (4).
The law takes effect July 1, 2011.
The Parliament adopted the law of 19 May 2011.
The President of the Parliament instead of the President s. Āboltiņ in Riga, June 7, 2011 in
Search Translated Laws of Latvia