The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of the national information system in the national information system in the law of the Republic of Latvia (Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2002, nr. 12; 2005, 14 no, No 14; 2007; 2009, 1., no. 14; Latvian journal 2010, nr. 205.) the following amendments: 1. Turn off the article 1, paragraph 10.
2. Make 2 of the second paragraph of article 5 of the following paragraph: "5) determine requirements for the public information system savietotāj and integrated national information system within the national system of information protection."
3. Make the second article 14 and the third subparagraph by the following: "(2) the national information system managed by the national information systems security management defines public information system security manager.
(3) if the public body responsible for several national information system, the whole system of security management may designate a single national information system security manager. "
4. Express articles 15 and 16 of the following: ' article 15. National information system security manager (1) national information system security manager is the person who, in the exercise of State information systems security management.
(2) the national information systems security manager — natural persons — operation complies with the regulations on professions the professions: information systems security manager: essential tasks and qualifications laid down basic requirements. If the national information systems security manager is a legal person, it shall ensure that the duties are carried out in the first sentence of this paragraph the requirements appropriate to the natural person.
16. article. National information system savietotāj and integrated national information forming part of the system of the State information system requirements for the protection of national savietotāj of information systems and integrated national information system within the national system of information protection requirements determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
5. transitional provisions: turn off paragraph 6;
transitional provisions be supplemented with point 7 by the following: "7. Cabinet until 31 December 2011 issue this law referred to in article 16, the provisions on requirements for the major national information system savietotāj and integrated national information system within the national system of information protection."
The Saeima adopted the law on 9 June 2011.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2011 June 29