Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/232641
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of development planning system to make the development planning system in the law of the Republic of Latvia (Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2008, no. 13; Latvian journal 51, 178, 2010., 205. No.) the following amendments: 1. Supplement article 5 second paragraph with paragraph 11 and 12 as follows: ' 11) current events — the principle development programming documents updates according to the situation;
12) the principle of harmonisation document — adopting development programming document or by amending this document provides changes in other related documents and regulations, respecting the principle of the protection of legitimate expectations. "
2. Turn off the article 9, third subparagraph, second sentence, the words "long-term and".
3. in article 11: make the third paragraph as follows: "(3) the national development plan provided by the Cabinet of Ministers and the Saeima approved the plan. The national development plan defines the objectives of the national development priorities (including territory development priorities) and results achieved (including the macro), and lines of action in each of the priority objectives of policy results and responsible authorities. ";
Add to article 3.1 part as follows: "(31) policy instruments of the European Union and foreign financial assistance for regulatory development programming documents to be included in the content of a priority based on the national development plan.";
to make the fourth subparagraph by the following: "(4) the development of planning documents, follow the appropriate levels of political guidance documents (e.g., Declaration of the Cabinet's proposed action), which stipulate the tasks of the State and local authorities. Developing political guidance documents, ensure coherence with the sustainable development strategy and the national development plan or offer to review it. "
4. in article 12: make the first paragraph by the following: "(1) the Prime Minister shall ensure Latvia's sustainable development strategy and the national development plan, the monitoring of implementation and coordination, as well as other planning document for the implementation of monitoring and coordination, except for local development planning documents.";
make the second paragraph as follows: "(2) referred to in the first subparagraph perform their tasks creates a Pārresor coordination centre, which is the Prime Minister's direct authority. The Centre's expertise and involvement in decision making is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. The opinion of the coordination centre of Pārresor are required to be considered in the light of the relevant institutions in the case laid down procedure. ";
replace the third and fourth paragraph, the words "public registry" with the words "Coordination Centre" Pārresor;
turn off the fifth.
5. the transitional provisions to supplement paragraph 6 by the following: "6. the amendment of article 12 of this law in the first, second and third subparagraphs, as well as the amendment on the fifth elimination in relation to the development planning system monitoring and coordination centre Pārresor of setting enter into force simultaneously with the law" on State budget for 2012 ". The Cabinet of Ministers ensures that with the entry into force of the law in the work of the Pārresor coordination centre launch. "
The law shall enter into force on the day following its promulgation.
The law adopted in Parliament 16 June 2011.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2011 July 6.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia