Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/232892
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: Law commercial law (in the Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2000, no. 11; 2001, 3, 9, 15; 2002, 6, no no; 2004, nr. 10; 2005; 2006, nr. 14, 8. no; 2008, no. 12; 2009, no 3; Latvian journal 2010, 68 no; 99. in 2011, no.) the following amendments: 1. Add to article II section 17.1 the following wording: "17.1 pants. The obligation of disclosure (1) a member or shareholder of a Corporation (referred to in the context of this article, member) who is a natural person considered to be the true beneficiaries of the public, if the crime of money laundering and terrorist financing Prevention Act article 1 point 5 "a" or "b" section of the true beneficiaries of a corporation is not considered to be a different person.
(2) a member which holds the share capital or shares (shares) in his own name but on behalf of another person, gaining at least 25 percent of the Corporation's shares are obliged within 14 days to notify the Corporation, stating the person whose right to this part are kept.
(3) a member who is not a natural person and that the participation in the Corporation has at least 25 percent, and who is not established in accordance with the laws of the Member States of the European Union, is obliged to submit within 14 days the Corporation notice of people who considered that Member's founders, members or the following status comparable to persons who, at the time the notice of benefit from the existence of this member.
(4) the second and third subparagraphs above shall submit to the Corporation notice of the group law in article 6.
(5) in determining the number of shares owned by the members in accordance with this article shall comply with article 3 of the law Concern rules on the determination of decisive impact on participation.
(6) a participant in the second and third subparagraphs in these cases indicates a person who, in accordance with the Crime of money laundering and terrorist financing Prevention Act article 1 point 5 "a" or "b" shall be considered as the true beneficiaries of a capital company, and allowing that person to be identified unambiguously, adding a note of documentary evidence.
(7) If a member cannot objectively ascertain the person under the Criminal money-laundering and terrorist financing Prevention Act article 1 point 5 "a" or "b" shall be considered as the true beneficiaries of the Corporation, or cannot get individual messages for that person or a criminal money-laundering and terrorist financing prevention provisions of the Act, the following persons are not, he in the second and third subparagraphs above shall indicate in the notice the reasons for the which news about the Corporation's true beneficiaries are not given.
(8) a corporation within 14 days from the second and third subparagraphs that the date of receipt of the notification submitted to the commercial register Office.
(9) the provisions of this article shall also apply to the members of the partnership.
(10) With the news of a partnership and a corporation's true beneficiaries are entitled to familiarize law enforcement authorities and the control bodies of the tax administration, public procurement or public-private partnerships. "
2. transitional provisions be supplemented by the following paragraph 25: "25. If a member of a partnership or a corporation or a shareholder of the participant to the 2011 July 12, won at least 25 percent of the partnership's investment (capital) of the share capital of a capital company or parts or shares, and he holds a partnership in the investment (equity) share capital of a capital company or of the number of shares up to the date of submission of the communication has not fallen, he must this law 17.1 in the second and third paragraph, submit the notification referred to in the partnership or corporation not later than 31 December 2011. "
The law shall enter into force on 13 July 2011.
The Parliament adopted the law of July 8, 2011.
The President of the Parliament instead of the President s. Āboltiņ 2011 in Riga on July 12.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia