Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/233713
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of disability do Disability Act (Latvian journal 2010, 91, no. 205) the following amendments: 1. in article 12: make the first part of paragraph 5 by the following: "(5)) provides the right to receive from the State budget paid surdotulk service learning curriculum;"
turn off the third, fifth and sixth part number and the word "5 and".
2. To supplement the law with article 13 by the following: ' article 13. Surdotulk service learning curriculum (1) Surdotulk service learning curriculum have the right to be the person who learns the basic vocational education programmes, vocational secondary or higher education institution that hearing damage can not be offset by technical AIDS and that, based on the referring physician statement, the service provider is specified by the surdotulk service.
(2) education programs learning in a certain amount of service surdotulk for one person may not exceed 480 academic hours during the school year.
(3) education program specific learning surdotulk is a service provided by the Latvian Union of the deaf, if necessary involving the Corporation, of which it is a member (shareholder). If necessary, the Latvian Union of the deaf choose other providers for public procurement regulatory laws.
(4) in implementing this article, the third part of the delegated task, Union of the deaf is located in the functional supervision of the Ministry of Welfare, the State budget provides the rational utilization and control administration expenses use up more than 10 percent of the services assigned to the national budget. Enforcement of this task to the Union of the deaf of Latvia is entitled to issue administrative acts.
(5) education programs learning specific surdotulk service system and the third part of this article provides for the conditions and procedures governing Cabinet. "
The law comes into force on September 1, 2011.
The Parliament adopted the law of July 8, 2011.
The President a. Smith in 2011 on July 28.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia