Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/233707
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of universities to make the University Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1996, nr. 1; 1997, no. 3; 2001, nr. 1; 2003; 2004, nr. 12, 13; 2006, nr. 8. No; 2007, nr. 6, 11., 15. no; 2008; 2009, 2., no. 14; Latvian journal, 2009, no. 194; 2010, 38, 206. No.) the following amendments: 1. Replace the words "the whole law, the law on scientific activity" (the fold) with the words "the law" of the scientific activities (the fold).
2. in article 1: to complement the article 1.1 as follows: ' 11) accredited courses-study program, which corresponds to a specific statutory procedure for accredited high school or college student. Accredited study programmes accreditation shall not exceed the term for which the corresponding field of study accredited university or college; "
Replace in paragraph 2, the words "field of study" with the words "brand" of study;
8. turn off the point and the number "in which up to 50 per cent an hour for kontaktstund";
Add to article 11.1 of the following paragraph: "111) course of study — a particular level and volume of study organised within the programme proper knowledge, skills and competence framework, which are defined in the study the results achieved are awarded credits;"
Add to article 13, 14, 15 and 16 as follows: "13) study module: part of the study programme, created by combining Studio courses or parts thereof that have a common goal and achieved the results of the study;
14) study, in any part of the study programme, assessed and documented and include the knowledge, skills and competences, but not a full study programme;
the results of study 15) — study programmes, study modules or course of study in closing the knowledge acquired, skills and competence;
16) field of study — accreditation inspection in order to determine the high school or College on the quality and ability of resources according to requirements of the laws to implement a specific field of study for appropriate courses. High school or college field of study entitles the accreditation to the University or college to grant State recognition of higher education diplomas on the field of study is appropriate for study programmes successful. "
3. Article 3: replace the first paragraph, the words "twenty" with the words "forty";
replace the third sentence of the first subparagraph, the word "thirty" by "fifty";
Add to the first paragraph, after the word "security" with the words "maritime";
Replace paragraph 2 of the third paragraph, the word "party" with a number and the word "65 percent";
Add to sixth after the words "Latvian education rankings" with the words "which also includes the Republic of Latvia to obtain degrees and professional qualifications in comparison with the European qualifications framework and a European framework of qualifications of the corresponding level of knowledge, skills and competency profiles for each level of graduates ';
to supplement the article with the seventh subparagraph by the following: "(7) the University at least five percent, calculated from the number of academic staff are foreign, a visiting Associate Professor under contract, viesdocent and guest speakers, in the past five years was employed in academic posts in an accredited European Union country except Latvia, universities."
4. Supplement article 5 with 2.1 part as follows: "(21) high schools implement their own internal quality assurance system under which: 1) establishes policy and procedures for quality assurance in higher education;
2 develop mechanisms your) study programme, for internal approval, surveillance and periodic inspection;
3) establish and make public such student success evaluation criteria, conditions and procedures, to ensure the intended learning outcomes;
4) establish internal procedures and mechanisms for academic staff qualifications and quality of work;
5) provides that collect and analyze information about student progress, graduate employment, student satisfaction with courses for academic staff efficiency, the available studies and the costs of activities essential to the University. "
5. Turn off 7.1 article.
6. Article 8 of the sixth part: to replace in paragraph 1, the number "15" with the number "30" and the word "two" — with the word "five";
Replace in paragraph 4, the number and the word "250 000 lats" with a number and the word "500 000 lats;
Replace paragraph 5 in number and the word "750 000 lats" with a number and the word "2 000 000 lats".
7. Replace the first subparagraph of article 8 paragraph 8, the words "implement a study programme accreditation" by the words "accredited field of study and the associated programs of study".
8. Turn off 10.1 article of part three of the second and third sentence.
9. in article 12: make the first paragraph by the following: "(1) the main decision-making bodies of the University's constituent Assembly, the Senate, the Rector and the academic Tribunal.";
to supplement the article with the fourth and fifth by the following: "(4) established the University as a derived public person's organs are the constituent Assembly, the Senate, the Rector and the academic Tribunal.
(5) the University collegiate bodies is the Senate, the Faculty Council, the Scientific Institute of the University Scientific Council or Institute as well as the Chair of Council, and chapter meeting. "
10. Make article 13 the first subparagraph by the following: "(1) the constituent Assembly to be elected by a secret ballot vote, from that: 1) academic staff;
3) General University staff. "
11. Article 14, first paragraph: make paragraph 5 by the following: "5) elected by the academic Tribunal;"
turn off paragraph 6, the words "the Audit Commission".
12. Turn off the fourth part of article 15.
13. in article 17.1: Supplement point 4, after the word "facilitate" with the words "responsible";
make paragraph 5 as paragraph 5 and 6 by the following: "5) responsible for the University's strategy and prepare the budget of the University;
6) other laws and the Constitution of certain universities the Rector's duties. "
14. Express article 18 as follows: "article 18. The University's audit (1) audits, a sworn auditor is entitled to inspect all school documents relating to financial and business operations, as well as to request and receive information from the officials.
(2) a University has the right to form the Audit Commission, which operates the University Constitution. "
15. Article 19: adding to the first part of paragraph 3 with the following: "3) in the cases prescribed in this Act, applications for administrative act or actual action challenge and take the relevant decisions for them, as well as fulfil the other high school Constitution intended tasks.";
to turn off the second paragraph, the words "subject to the approval of the Senate."
16. in article 26: turn off the first part of paragraph 3, the words "full time" and replace the word "the" with the word "including";
replace the third paragraph, the words "internal regulations" with the words "internal law".
17. Supplement article 33 the second subparagraph with the sentence the following wording: "Professor Council decisions persons who are not members of the school staff, may be challenged this law article 10 in the fifth subparagraph, but school staff — this law, article 26 eighth."
18. Article 38 be expressed as follows: "article 38. Leading researchers and researchers (1) leading researchers and scholars may elect to post in the Faculty Council or the Council of the Institute in scientific, but if faculty or Research Institute University, not the University Senate — scientific activities in article 26 of the law in the order, in so far as it is not inconsistent with this article.
(2) management and visiting researchers visiting researchers can recruit without election. In this case the employment contract concluded for a period not exceeding two years. "
19. Article 40: replace the words "in the first paragraph, or a guest lecturer and visiting viesdocent" with the words "visiting associate, visiting, viesdocent, guest speakers or viesasistent";
replace the second paragraph, the words "a visiting guest speaker, viesdocent and" with the words "Visiting Associate, a visiting guest lecturer, viesdocent, and viesasistent" and the words "professors, associate professors, Assistant Professor and lecturer in" — with the words "professors, associate professors, Assistant Professor, lecturer and assistants".
20. the express article 45 as follows: "article 45. The right to study in University and College (1) the right to study in a university or College is every citizen of Latvia and Latvian citizen, as well as foreigners. To study for University or College requires a documented and certified in Latvia recognised in the previous requirements of education.
(2) the right to study at a university or College is an equal citizen of Latvia, Latvian citizen, a citizen of the European Union, European economic area citizen or citizen of the Swiss Confederation and the European Community to the long-term resident who has a valid residence permit.
(3) The right of foreigners to study in universities and colleges, are not covered by the second paragraph of this article, the conditions for the regulation of this law, article 83. '
21. off the second subparagraph of article 47, the second sentence.
22. the second paragraph of article 49: turn off the second sentence;
Add to part with the sentence as follows: "the decision on the person's removal from the list, the student can be a challenge this law, article 26 eighth."
23. Supplement article 52, point 4 of the second paragraph after the word "stimulus" with the words "as well as wages for the personnel".
24. Article 55: to supplement the first part with a 1.1 point as follows: "11) determines which direction the study programmes meet;"
make the first part of paragraph 2 as follows: "2) according to the degree and type of education shall determine: (a) the specific study programme) the implementation of the objectives and programmes of planned final study results, including the proposed study courses, study modules and the planned results of study b) offer educational content, c) courses required, limited selection and the selection of parts and the credit allocation between them, d) education criteria study results and evaluation form of the examination and procedures; "
Add to paragraph 3 first subparagraph with the following sentence: "doctoral programme participates in no less than five doctor, of which at least three are approved by the Latvian Science Council of experts in the sector concerned.";
to supplement the first part of paragraph 8 by the following: ' 8) includes a justification that the programme complies with the high school or college development strategy and the resources available. ";
to make the fourth part of the second sentence as follows: "prior to approval of the independent organisation of the inspection program, which includes the study of the efficiency of the implementation of the programme, including the feasibility study programs significant differences from similar at the same University or College in the same level and the same field of study graduate programs.";
turn off the sixth, and the seventh part 6.1.
25. To supplement the law with article 55.1 of the following: ' article 55.1. The joint study programme (1) the University is entitled, together with partner institutions, which can be another accredited institution of higher education in Latvia or national recognized University abroad (hereinafter referred to as a partner), to develop a program of study and participate in its implementation (hereinafter referred to as the joint study program), by means of the written agreement.
(2) joint programmes shall meet the following conditions: 1) it consists of the same universities and partner institutions of higher education level courses;
2) involved in the implementation of the University and partner institutions to implement each at least one-tenth of all relevant programmes;
3) is uniform requirements concerning the implementation of joint programmes of study, culminating in the study, degrees and professional qualifications; joint study programmes together form a single and consecutive proposes joint study programme;
4 campus and are accredited) jointly established a joint study programme quality assurance system;
5) student mobility is provided that allows you to learn a reasonable common study programmes and also an essential part of one or more partner institutions;
6) is the academic staff mobility to be able to teach at least one other partner institutions;
7) is defined in the joint study programmes as a result of learning to be awarded degree or professional qualifications, which comply with the laws and regulations of the specific studies degree or professional qualification system;
8) is set in the University and partner institutions jointly in the diploma, as well as the diploma attached attachment content.
(3) to initiate the implementation of the joint programme, to receive the license. Licence rules and procedures established by the Cabinet of Ministers. Common study programmes, their implementation and licensing content, are subject to the same conditions that apply to the same level of study programs in Latvia, with the exception of this law article 55 paragraph 3 first subparagraph and second subparagraph, the terms for the academic staff in academic courses. If the partner institutions of the University of Latvia is a foreign institution of higher education, then, by the Ministry of education and science application on the joint study programme licensing, graduate school application shall also be accompanied by a document showing that the partner institution has been recognised in that country. The licensing framework is also in conformity with the second paragraph of this article.
(4) implement the joint graduate courses part of the evaluation the Commission shall assess the corresponding graduate course accreditation within this law and other laws. If the partner is a foreign institution of higher education, they are implemented in the common programme shall be part of the relevant foreign country.
(5) the Accredited universities in the field of study that meet the joint study program, at the University regulations for accreditation set out the necessary documents shall be submitted to the Ministry of education and Science also documents proving that the other partner institutions implement joint programmes is recognised in the relevant foreign country.
(6) a direction of study Accredited that the joint study program, the Ministry of education and science has the right to cooperate with partner countries involved in the relevant quality assurance of education institutions to request information about whether a partner carried out joint study programmes or parts of a given country are recognized and whether the content of the program meets the education qualification requirements.
(7) the joint programme learning outcomes in accordance with the first paragraph of this article of the agreement the University has the right to issue: 1) University and its partner institutions of the joint diploma obtained higher education. Joint diploma of higher education and obtained its content and form are determined by the Cabinet of Ministers;
2) graduate of the obtained higher education.
(8) in the article University of rights and obligations also apply to College. "
26. To supplement the law with 55.2 and 55.3 article as follows: "article 55.2. Study programme licensing (1) each programme of study to receive a license. One month after the receipt of the license recordable education program register. One year after tuition program licensing University or college starts to implement the program of study.
(2) if the study meets the high school or college field of study, and other requirements of the law, the decision is taken on the licensing and the Ministry of education and Science issued by the University or college education and Science Minister sign the license.
(3) if the school or college submit licensing courses in high school or College in the new field of study, the Cabinet of Ministers adopted a decision on opening a new field of study in the respective University or college. The Cabinet of Ministers assess the University or college resources available and compliance with national development priorities. Following the adoption of that decision is deciding on appropriate courses in licensing.
(4) the decision on refusal to license courses accepted if: 1) the documents submitted do not meet the requirements of the law;
2) academic staff qualifications do not meet the conditions for the implementation of the programmes of study or regulatory requirements;
3) study, the knowledge base (including the library), financial and facilities do not meet the conditions for the implementation of the programme of study;
4) is not authorized in the program of study developed in the content and delivery mechanisms;
5) provides the actual circumstances inappropriate messages;
6) high school or College in action the previous year before the date of the decision, the competent authorities are aware of violations of the laws and the deadline fixed by those authorities is not correct;
7) study programme does not comply with the high school or college student.
(5) If the decision is taken to refuse to license the program, College, or a College is eligible to submit an application for the desired field of study study programmes appropriate for licensing no earlier than after six months.
(6) on the withdrawal of the licence to decide if the study programme: 1) provides the actual circumstances inappropriate messages;
2 University or College) a year after receiving a licence has not launched to implement the licensed programmes;
3) high school or College in action found by the licensed program related legislation;
4) two years from the commencement of the implementation of the programme of study days not started courses in the field of study for the accreditation according to this law, the requirements of article 55.3;
5) University or college within 30 working days does not provide to the Ministry of education and science, at its request, full information on matters related to the study process, as well as high school or college student, informative base (including the library), institutional, logistical or financial base;
6) academic staff do not have the appropriate qualifications or university or college does not ensure adequate study, informative base (including the library), logistic or financial base;
7) University or college suspended the implementation of the programme of study;
8) is a decision on the refusal to accredit relevant field of study in University or college;
9) field of study finds at the time of accreditation of the University or college resources and capacities of the non-compliance of the laws and requirements.
(7) the study programme licensing procedures, criteria for licensing the process appreciated study programmes, arrangements to create an institution that decides the study programme licensing, a refusal to license the program or on the withdrawal of the licence, the rights and obligations, as well as the licence is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers.
55.3 article. Field of study (1) accreditation of the University or college courses to be accredited in the direction two years after it launched the first this field of study is appropriate for the implementation of the programme of study.
(2) the decision on the field of study of accreditation shall be taken within six months from the date of receipt of the high school or college application for the field of study for accreditation. Field of study in the University or college accredited for six years.
(3) If their field of accreditation process was established in the University or college resources and capabilities of non-compliance with the requirements of the law, but its inevitable course toward accreditation period, the field of study at University or College are accredited for a period of two years. During this period, the University or College must eliminate the shortcomings, as well as a report on the failures. University or College can also propose to close this direction of individual studies according to study programme. Separate to this field of study, according to the University or college courses can withdraw the licence.
(4) a month after field of study is accredited, education programmes to be made in the register of marks for the field of study of the relevant accreditation in University or College, as well as the direction for this study the relevant accredited high school or college graduate programs.
(5) the decision on refusal to accredit graduate or field of study in College may be accepted if: 1) expert evaluation Panel motivated total message or individual expert report (if expertise make one expert) is negative;
2) field of study is appropriate for high school or college courses or study programs do not comply with this law and other legislative requirements;
3) study, the knowledge base (including the library), facilities, financial and academic staff qualifications do not correspond to their field of study programmes or programmes of study;
4) courses in master's or doctoral degree are not based on the relevant field of the art and knowledge;
5 University or College) has not prevented their field the previous accreditation had been established in accordance with the third subparagraph of article requirements.
(6) If a decision is taken on the field of study in University or college accreditation, it is issued by the Minister of education and science signed their field of accreditation page.
(7) If a university or college does not ensure their field of study specified in the accreditation process, the content database (including the library), logistic or financial base or the academic qualifications of the staff, the Minister of education and science at the Council for higher education accreditation or study a proposal from the Commission, shall be entitled to decide on the accreditation of study direction extraordinary.
(8) the field of study within the framework of the extraordinary credentials may decide on the high school or college field of study continuation of accreditation or the decision on the refusal to accredit graduate or field of study in college.
(9) the cabinet shall determine the directions of study in higher education, field of study and accreditation the accreditation procedure, the extraordinary credentials page, criteria for the accreditation process assesses the direction of study, as well as the establishment of the Commission for the accreditation of study conditions, rights and obligations. "
27. Article 56: Supplement to the third part of paragraph 4 by the following: "4) the official languages of the European Union may enforce the joint study programme.";
to supplement the article with the fourth paragraph as follows: "(4) a university or College is entitled to implement the preparatory courses for the preparation of foreigners studying in University or college courses."
28. To supplement the law with 56.1 and 56.2 of the article as follows: "article 56.1. Course of study (1) universities and colleges shall determine the order in which to develop and to be included in the courses course to ensure common study programme study results. A description of the course of study prepares and approves University and College.
(2) course description: 1) defines the requirements of the course of study;
2) determines the course of the implementation of the objectives and planned results of the study;
3 the study) results of studies required for course content, the course of study includes a calendar, a mandatory literature and papildliteratūr, specify other information sources;
4) describes the student independent work organization and tasks;
5) defines the study results.
Article 56.2. Study module (1) study module can create courses for structuring, transparency, flexible study path creation and student vocational guidance, ensuring its design also for lifelong learning in an appropriate way.
(2) the description of the module of study determines: 1) learning module of study results study results achieved in;
2) study the work time programming;
3) courses of study that included Studio module. "
29. Add to article 57 of the third sentence of the second paragraph after the word "overall" with the words "full time".
30. Add to article 59 of the fourth subparagraph by the following: "(4) the procedures for the application of the person by degrees and professional qualifications obtained in Latvia prior to current degrees and professional qualifications award the entry into force of the regulation, this statutory equivalent to degrees and professional qualifications and the conditions of this alignment is governed by the Cabinet of Ministers. The main terms of degrees and professional qualifications for the duration of study is alignment full time studies and by degrees or professional qualifications gave the time as to the validity of the predicted higher education regulatory laws. "
31. Replace article 59.1 of the first paragraph, the words "higher education and science administration" with the words "University or college".
32. To supplement the law with article 59.2 of the following: ' article 59.2. Studies outside the study programmes (1) has the right to register at the University or College in a separate study modules or course of study learning. In order to determine the appropriate school or college.
(2) a Person who is registered to a university or College in a separate study module and course of study, is a high school or College concerned listener.
(3) on a university or college student learning module or course of study the listener shall issue a certificate which shall include details of the recipient, the name of the College or University, study course or study the module name and the amount of kredītpunkto, course or study the module lecturer name and qualification, the completed work on the evaluation of the results of the study. University or college led to the licence issued.
(4) the listener has the right to collect the certificates confirm the amount of work and study, if you have the appropriate education, the previous request to graduate school or College shall assess compliance with the volume of work study programs or their stages, giving appropriate credits for it.
(5) a university or College shall assess the person's previous education or professional experience, study results achieved and, if they meet the requirements of study programmes, recognize them, and give appropriate credit. Professional experiences achieved in the study results may recognise professional or academic courses, and only 30 percent of professional or academic course credit may be granted recognition of professional experience, study the results achieved. Previous education or professional experience, achieve recognition of the results of the study procedures and criteria determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. On the recognition of the results of the study, or refusal to admit an individual decision is taken. Decisions and their supporting documents shall be accompanied by the person concerned by the case. High school or college you can challenge the decisions taken by the Rector or Director. "
33. Make the second subparagraph of article 62 of the second sentence as follows: "these materials regularly publish high school home page on the internet and in the national language may be published in the other official languages of the European Union."
34. Replace article 64 of the second subparagraph of paragraph 4, the words "programmes" with the words "field of study".
35. Article 71: replace in paragraph 1, the words "programmes" with the words "field of study";
Replace in paragraph 2, the words "programmes" with the words "field of study".
36. Article 75: replace the first paragraph, the words "and kept in the library of universities and colleges" by the words "its homepage on the internet";
make the second subparagraph of paragraph 4 by the following: "4) course of study, study module, course offerings, as well as information on the field of study;"
Add to the second part of paragraph 8 with the following: "8) as well as the message of alumni work upstream of the next three years at the high school or college courses completed."
37. Article 76: Supplement to the second part of paragraph 4 by the following: "4) real estate, which transferred free of charge to other derived public person or State.";
to supplement the article with the sixth, seventh and eighth as follows: "(6) the action by the second part of this article, paragraph 4 of the property and its future use in the conditions determined by this law, and public law of personal property seizures. Real estate by State University free of charge in the property transferred State, graduate school exercise their activity and development according to the Constitution of the University for specified purposes. The University has the right to propose such a property and dispose of it with the Cabinet's permission.
(7) the National University was founded may propose the expropriation of immovable property by the University free of charge transferred property other derived public person and dispose with the derived public persons. Permission is not required if the other derived public person in the decision on the transfer of real property for property established University without remuneration is not determined, which feature real estate is transferred.
(8) of this article, the sixth and the seventh part the University expropriation takes place in public personal property seizures in the procedure prescribed by law, to the extent it is not inconsistent with the provisions of this law. Disposal the financial resources are the property of the University, the use of which by the proposal of the decision on university transfer permission is determined by the institution that gives permission for the disposal. "
38. Turn off 77. in the first paragraph, the words "but its budget controls Audit Commission".
39. To complement the article 78 of the seventh paragraph as follows: "(7), the Cabinet of Ministers, by the Saeima of the annual State budget, it provides funding to increase annual tuition State founded colleges not less than 0.25 per cent of gross domestic product, the funds allocated to national studies established colleges to at least two percent of gross domestic product."
80. Article 40, second paragraph: replace the first sentence, the words "financial and economic activities, as well as the University's Audit Commission report" with the words "financial and operational compliance with laws and regulations";
Replace in the second sentence, the word "audit" with the words "sworn auditor".
41. Article 83, first paragraph: replace the first sentence, the words "foreigners who do not have a permanent residence permit has been issued" by the words "and the number of Foreigners who are not mentioned in article 45 of this law, second paragraph, the words" and turn off "of the Republic of Latvia";
5. turn off the point.
42. To supplement the law with the 83.1 article as follows: "article 83.1. Scholarships for foreigners according to the concluded international treaties and national laws and budget resources in the institution or University College from the State budget funds may be awarded scholarships for foreigners studying. Also to be included in the scholarship with the stay of foreigners, the related expenses. Scholarship award conditions and administration procedures, as well as the criteria on which a foreigner may be eligible for a scholarship, governed by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
43. Article 87: make the first part of the second sentence as follows: "academic staff register is the national education information system components, and it led then authorized cabinet officials specified institutions (hereinafter referred to as the academic staff of the registry officer).";
to make the fourth subparagraph by the following: "(4) Updated information on the changes in the second part of this article in the news of the University or college academic staff submitted to the Registrar not later than one week after the change by entering the academic staff in the registry electronically."
44. the transitional provisions be supplemented by 29., 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 and 36, as follows: "this Law Amendment 29 Article 3, first paragraph and paragraph 2 of the third paragraph, which provides that at least 40 percent of the universities, academies, at least 50 percent, but the universities at least 65 percent of ievēlētaj in academic positions are PhD degree, as well as amendments to this law, the first paragraph of article 55-3, paragraph determining that the doctoral programme participates in no less than five doctor, of which at least three are approved by the Latvian Science Council of experts in the sector concerned, shall enter into force on 1 September 2013.
30. Article 3 of this law, the seventh subparagraph shall enter into force on 1 September 2014. From 1 September 2013 the University ensure that the past five years the academic post in one of the accredited European Union country except Latvia, visiting lecturer at the universities of foreign employees, associates and visiting, viesdocent, guest speakers and the number of viesasistent University has at least three percent, calculated from the number of academic staff.
31. amendments concerning the study programmes and study direction of licensing accreditation into effect: 1) in relation to the field of study for which the relevant university or college courses include this law article 3, first paragraph, 1, 2 and 3 above, the thematic groups — the 2012 September 1;
2) for field of study for which the relevant university or college courses include this Act 3 the first paragraph of article 4, 5 and 6 above, the thematic groups — 15 November 2012;
3) in relation to the field of study for which the relevant university or college courses include this law article 3, first paragraph, points 7 and 8 in particular, the thematic groups-December 31, 2012.
32. Six months after the transition provisions of paragraph 31 to the time Cabinet established body shall decide on the high school or college field of study or a decision on accreditation refusal to accredit the University or college field of study. If the decision is taken on the refusal to accredit any high school or college field of study, this direction corresponding to courses, which are accredited according to the existing laws and that the accreditation period to the date of adoption of the decision has not elapsed, be considered accredited to the respective study programmes accreditation page for a specific date.
33. Study programmes, which until 1 august 2011 is accredited, accreditation deadline is extended until a decision is taken on the University or college studies toward a decision on accreditation or refusal to accredit the University or college field of study, if during that period the study programmes accreditation deadline has elapsed.
34. the amended article 76 of this law in the sixth, seventh and eighth enter into force simultaneously with the amendments to the relevant legislation.
35. Article 78 of this law, the seventh part of the Cabinet action, submitting to Parliament the annual State budget, comes into force June 1, 2013.
36. Article 87 of this law the provisions of the fourth paragraph of the news submission of academic staff to the Registrar not later than one week after the change by entering the academic staff in the registry by electronic means, shall enter into force on September 1, 2012. "
45. To supplement the law with the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directives, the law includes provisions resulting from: 1) Council of 25 November 2003 of Directive 2003/109/EC concerning the status of third-country nationals who are long-term residents;
2) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29 April 2004, Directive 2004/38/EC on the right of citizens of the Union and their family members to move and reside freely within the territory of the Member States, amending Regulation (EEC) No 1612/68 and repealing directives 64/221/EEC, 68/360/EEC, 72/194/EEC, 73/148/EEC, 75/34/EEC, 75/35/EEC, 90/364/EEC, 90/365/EEC and 93/96/EEC. (Text with EEA relevance);
3) Council 13 December 2004, Directive 2004/114/EC on the conditions of admission of third-country nationals for studies, pupil exchange, unremunerated training or voluntary service. "
The law shall enter into force on 1 august 2011.
The Parliament adopted the law of 14 July 2011.
The President a. Smith in 2011 on July 28.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia