The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the Act on State legal aid to make the Act on State legal aid of the Republic of Latvia (Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2005, nr. 8; 2008, nr. 15, nr. 14, 2009; Latvian journal nr. 178., 2010; 2011, 93 no) the following amendments: 1. in article 3: Add to the first part of paragraph 9 by the following: "9) foreigners, who immigration law in the cases and in the procedure is the subject of an expulsion procedure (hereinafter referred to as the returnees foreigners).";
replace the third paragraph, the words "and the numbers 6 and 8" with numbers and the words "6, 8, and 9.".
2. Supplement article 5 with 2.1 part as follows: "(21) for the returnees, foreigners residing in the Republic of Latvia, immigration laws in certain cases, the State provides legal assistance for the challenged decision of the expulsion order, or the decision on the contested decision on appeals against forced return. The immigration authority in the cases specified in the law and order of the returnees are detained foreigners, provide a legal aid applicant's communication with the legal aid provider that invite legal assistance pursuant to article 33.1 of the Act referred to in the legal aid provider list. If the provider of legal aid legal aid provide your practice site, the legal aid applicant's communication with the provider of legal aid provides legal aid administration. "
3. Supplement article 15 after "within the" with the words "and the decision on the contested expulsion order or decision on the contested decision on appeals against forced return".
4. in article 22: Supplement to article 5.1 part as follows: "(51) the foreigner application for the returnees for legal aid and income (within the meaning of this law: application for legal assistance) submitted to the immigration law in the cases and in the procedure.";
Add to article 6.1 of the part as follows: "(61) a Person may receive information relating to legal aid in the contested decision on the expulsion order, or the decision on the contested decision on appeals against forced return to immigration law in the cases and in the procedure.";
to supplement the article with the 7.1 part as follows: "If the returnees (71) the foreigner has not asked for legal assistance immigration law and wishes to receive legal aid in administrative cases in the course of the proceedings, he set out in immigration law on legal aid applications shall be submitted in accordance with the procedure laid down in this Act. The administration of legal aid application referred to in this law, the appearance of article 23 within the time limit laid down in the first subparagraph. "
5. Article 23: Supplement to article 1.1 part as follows: "(11) the legal aid administration within 10 days after the authorities decided on the contested expulsion order or decision on the contested decision on a forced return, the immigration law of the received application for legal aid, assess the application and shall decide on the granting of legal aid or a refusal to grant it under the conditions laid down in law and order. The decision shall also be notified to the authority concerned. ';
replace the third paragraph, the words "in the first paragraph, the words" and the number "1.1" in the first and in part.
6. the supplement to Chapter VIII, article 33.1 as follows: "article 20.6. The legal aid provider list, which provides legal aid for the returnees for foreigners (1) the legal aid administrative authority shall draw up the legal aid provider list, which provides legal assistance to the returnees, foreigners, immigration laws in the cases and in the order on hold and stay in the Republic of Latvia specially arranged premises or accommodation. That list includes legal aid providers to the legal aid administration has concluded legal assistance agreements, taking into account the legal aid provider competency specialization options (such as the legal aid provider location) and the commitment given in the category of things to provide legal aid.
(2) the first paragraph of this article list the legal aid administrative authority shall draw up a quarter of the calendar year up to the third month of each quarter in the 15th date of the five-day period and sent to the authority in immigration law cases and detained foreigners of the returnees on the agenda. "
7. transitional provisions be supplemented with 15 and 16 points as follows: "15. Legal aid administration until 2011 December 1, draw up a first this law referred to in article 33.1 legal aid provider list and sends it to the immigration authority in the cases specified in the law and order of the returnees detained foreigners.
16. This law amended article 3 of the first subparagraph of paragraph 9 of the replenishment, article 5 complementarity with 2.1 part, article 15 of the "Supplement" with the words "and the decision on the contested expulsion order or decision on the contested decision on appeals against forced return", a supplement to the article 22 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 of part of article 23 additions to 1.1 and the amendment of article 3 of this law, in the third paragraph, the words "and the numbers 6 and 8" with numbers and words " 6, 8 and 9. "paragraph and amendment of article 23 of this law in the third paragraph, the words" in the first paragraph, the substitution of the words "and the number" 1.1 "in the first and in part shall enter into force on 23 December 2011."
The law in the Parliament accepted 4 august 2011.
The President a. Smith in Riga august 24, 2011 in