Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/241737
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the Latvian Code of administrative offences in the Latvian Code of administrative offences the following amendments: 1. Replace article 26, first paragraph, the number "with" the number "66.3 66.4."
2. Turn off the article 66.3.
3. Express article 66.4 as follows: "article 66.4. Illegal deforestation of the forest for forest management and use of regulatory violations of law if the result is atmežot forest, imposed a fine natural persons from five hundred to three thousand lats, but the entities — from up to septiņtūkstoš thousand lats.
The same acts, if committed in the Baltic Sea and Gulf of Riga coastal zones in the coastal dune Strip, mikroliegum or specially protected natural territory, — imposes a fine of natural persons from a thousand to five thousand lats, but the entities — from five thousand to ten thousand lats. "
4. To make the third part of article 68 of the sanction as follows: "fines imposed on natural persons from twenty to two hundred and fifty lats, confiscating objects, with or without confiscation of the infringement, but the entities — from one hundred to five hundred lats, confiscating objects, with or without confiscation of the infringement."
5. To make 171. the second subparagraph by the following: "for the same acts, if committed repeatedly within one year of the imposition of the administrative penalty — imposed a fine of one hundred to two hundred and fifty lats."
6. turn off the words in article 213 and the number ", in article 171 in the second part of the article".
7. Replace article 214 of the numbers and the words "in article 171 170.3." in the first paragraph with numbers and the word "170.3" in article 171.
8. Replace 214.1 article and in the first subparagraph of paragraph 1, second subparagraph, the words "the number 171 in the first subparagraph of article" with a number and the word "the" in article 171.
9. Article 233: replace the numbers "in the first paragraph:" with numbers 66.2 41.3 "66.2, 66.4";
Replace paragraph 1 of the second paragraph, the words "two thousand dollars" by "ten thousand lats, apply confiscation;
Replace paragraph 2 of the second paragraph, the words "a thousand lats" with the words "septiņtūkstoš lats, apply confiscation;
to make the second part of paragraph 3 as follows: "3) Senior Inspector, senior Rangers and Rangers — to impose fines of up to five thousand lats.";
turn off the second part of paragraph 4;
turn off third.
10. Turn off the article 234.
11. Replace article 256, in the third paragraph, the words "forest guard, national supervisory authorities hunting" with the words "the national forest service, the environmental protection administration".
12. Express 296. article as follows: "Article 296. The decision on the imposition of the administrative penalty of forced execution of the transfer if the decision on the imposition of the administrative penalty is not executed voluntarily, in the month following execution of this code in the voluntary deadline ends on the imposition of the administrative penalty shall be referred to the executive body. Prior to referral to the court bailiff authority (Officer) shall inform in writing the person for which the adoption of the decision. Information is sent within a reasonable time but not later than 10 days before the date of the referral to the court bailiffs. "
13. Express 299. the third paragraph of the article as follows: "fines imposed for administrative offences, a person paid to a credit institution or a public institution which, in accordance with the laws and take control of the fine, if the national institution provide such a service. Fine person can pay also in place of the infringement by non-cash transfer, if the officer who applied the fines, provide such a service. Make payment with a credit institution or a public body, the person shall indicate the number of the document that was applied to the fine. Charging a fine person to issue a document, which in addition to the regulations required to be provided to the information in the document about the imposition of the fine. The fines, levied no later than three working days, a credit institution or a public authority contributions prescribed in the State budget or local budget account. The collection of the fine paid by the payer of the fine. "
14. Express 300. article as follows: "Article 300. The decision on the imposition of the fine execution of coercive if the debtor has not paid the fine in Article 299 of this code and the third paragraph of article 299.1 deadline drive carried out by the bailiff of the civil law. "
304. Article 15: replace the figures "in paragraph 3 78-80.2" with numbers "78, 79-80.2";
make paragraph 4 by the following: "4) national forest service officials notified — if the infringements provided for in article 68 of this code in the third paragraph of article 80, the third and fourth paragraphs, and article 80.1;".
16. transitional provisions: express the following in paragraph 13: "13. amendments 238.1 this code in the third subparagraph, article 280 in the first paragraph and in the first subparagraph of article 281.1 of the jurisdiction of administrative offences from the Exchange administrative district to the district (municipal) courts shall enter into force on July 1, 2012. Administrative Court pursuant to the requirements of this code shall continue to examine the case of administrative offences in which proceedings are brought up to June 30, 2012. ";
transitional provisions be supplemented with 20, 21 and 22 as follows: 20. If the administrative infringement cases on article 171 of this code the infringement referred to in the second subparagraph is proposed until 31 December 2011, district (City) Court continues proceedings mentioned, subject to the requirements of this code.
21. If the person about 171. This code referred to in the second paragraph of article are applied the offence administrative arrest, which until 31 December 2011 is not, or is partially executed, the Court that sentences imposed, shall take a decision on the administrative arrest pending replacement by a fine not exceeding two hundred and fifty lats. The decision is not appealable.
22. in article 66.3 off this code and related amendments to article 26 and in the first paragraph of article 233, first paragraph, as well as the new version of article 66.4 of unauthorized deforestation shall enter into force on January 1, 2013. "
The law shall enter into force on January 1, 2012.
The Parliament adopted the law of 8 December 2011.
The President a. Smith in 2011 December 22.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia