Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/op/2013/21.3
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the notarial act amendments to make the notarial act (Republic of Latvia Supreme Council and Government Informant, 1993, 26/27.nr.; The Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1996, no. 15; 2002, no. 23; 2003, no. 14; 2004, no. 23; 2008, no 3; 2009, no. 3; Latvian Journal No. 183, 2010) the following amendments: 1. Express article 45 the fourth part follows: "sworn Notaries use the law stipulated in article 45.1 registers." 2. Make the following article 45.1: "45.1 Cabinet determines the order in which the Latvian sworn notary Council led Latvia recalled the mandate and the mandate of the future."
3. To supplement the law with article 87.4 as follows: "Reaffirming the mandate of the future 87.4 contract, inform the notary Act sworn members of the importance of such a mandate, and the Governors of the entry into force of the start-up procedures, as well as the provisions of this Act shall register provided for in article 45 in the future mandate of the registry. Future mandate the registry entry also news about the Governor's right to represent the principal. News of the Governor's right to represent the principal entry in the register on the basis of the hospital's head of medical law opinion issued or the equivalent document issued abroad and whose authenticity is certified document legalization in the form prescribed by law or a court order. Messages you can record any sworn notary before making the record, making sure the future authorisation is in force. After the Governor's right to represent the principal is registered, sworn notaries make the mark on his reported book extract of notarial acts (powers). The following marks are made also to the notarial act in the original. If assured of notarial acts by another sworn notary, notary, who made the tag in the registry, there is an obligation on the same day he computerised informed on the need to make such a mark. News of the suspension of the rights of the trustee register entry pursuant to court order or notarized principal intention. The mandate of the future in the event of the withdrawal of a sworn notary acts in accordance with Chapter XV of this law. " 4. Article 230: Add to the article with the new paragraph 10 by the following: ' 10) keeps the notary information system including provides this statutory register operation uses the system and registry data in this law the Latvian Council of sworn notary Council; "; to supplement the article with this paragraph 11: "11) cabinet order issued by news about the future mandate;" 10. points to consider about paragraph 12.
5. To replace the words "in article 241. relevant national revenue service territorial institution" with the words "State revenue". 6. Supplement article 284 the first part of paragraph 6 by the following: "6) Note that the term does not apply to claims of creditors is deleted according to article 705 of the civil code." 7. To supplement the article with the sentence of 297 as follows: "sworn notary announcement indicates information that the time limit does not apply to claims of creditors will be deleted." 8. Express 300. article as follows: "300. Announcement of unveiling of succession be published in the Official Gazette of the" journal "of Latvia."
9. Express 306. article as follows: "306. If the invitation (announcement of unveiling of succession), the prescribed period is not logged on or the heirs have abandoned legacy, sworn notaries make with the stamp duty chargeable not of notarial acts concerning the termination of the inheritance. The notarial act on a succession of notes: 1) the testator's name, surname, personal code (if it is not, the date and place of birth); 2 the date of the opening of succession); 3) stakeholder which has requested to invite the heir; 4) notification of succession; 5 implies the composition), if the inheritance of it is news; 6) apply for vendor claims under civil law in the second paragraph of article 416; 7) finding that the heirs have not logged in within the period announced, heritable property ranks as the bezmantiniek property, and in accordance with article 416 of the civil code for the country agrees; 8) finding that the advertisement for the unveiling of succession (if the opening of the succession was announced) do not apply within the time limit set in the vendor claims is deleted according to article 705 of the civil code. A notarial deed on the termination of the inheritance is the basis for registration of property to the State. If the inheritable property consists of real estate, sworn notaries, notarial act, send a statement to the jury bailiff shall ensure that a check mark on the recognition of the property on the bezmantiniek property in the land register is recorded, as well as forward to the municipality in whose territory the immovable property is situated, and the national authority responsible for the national property type management, book extract of notarial acts and a copy of the information concerning the sworn bailiff According to this article, if a fifth of the be book extract of notarial acts. If a notarial act concerning termination of the inheritance is specified for vendor claims, sworn notaries by the Act on termination of the inheritance of the judgment sends a book extract of notarial acts for the sworn bailiff, which posts the limits (station) is a heritage property in the location. If the property is in succession for several transactions of the District Court, within the limits specified, sworn notary prepared the book extract of notarial acts as the regional limits of operation located in Manta, and send one of each respective District limits of action for practicing of sworn bailiffs. If a notarial act concerning termination of the inheritance has not been specified for vendor claims, sworn notaries by the Act on termination of the inheritance of the judgment book extract of notarial acts sent State revenue.
If you do not know the composition of the inheritable property, a sworn notary book of notarial acts statement sworn bailiff or to national revenue is not sent. If sworn notary after the termination of the inheritance receives information about heritable property, he make amendments in the law on notary public heritage and the termination of the Act in accordance with the article on the fourth, fifth and sixth part. "
10. Add to article 318 with point 7 by the following: ' 7) Note that the term does not apply to claims of creditors is deleted according to article 705 of the civil code. "
11. transitional provisions be supplemented by the following paragraph 22: "22. Amended article 45 of this law, fourth paragraph in article 87.4 article 45 and article 230, paragraph 10 and 11 relating to the mandate of the future enter into force simultaneously with the fourth part of the civil code, chapter 18 of the first subdivision of section III1" authorisation "for the future."
The law shall enter into force on July 1, 2013.
The Parliament adopted the law in 2013. on 17 January. The President a. Smith in 2013 on January 30.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia