Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/op/2013/146.1
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law on construction of article 1. The terms used in the law, the law is applied in the following terms: 1), a permit-administrative act under conditions of the construction conception for marketing in nature — design and construction — until the adoption of the operational structures; 2) works in the construction process — ingredient works carried out on site or building in order to create structures, placed above the building or part manufactured, rebuilt, refurbished, restored, preserved, built or demolished in the construction; 3) construction — a corporeal thing which dates from human activities is associated with base (land or seabed); 4 restoration of the construction — construction works), which has replaced worn construction load-bearing elements or structures or perform functional or technical improvements without changing the size of the construction or making of the load-bearing capacity of the elements; 5) installation — the works of construction of engineering structures, Assembly-or base or to the building; 6) shipbuilding works, preservation — carried out the design and construction of strengthening the protection against adverse external effects to the shipbuilding structures come into human life, health or dangerous to the environment, as well as built the inženiertīkl off; 7 construction demolition-construction), which resulted in a building or a portion thereof cease to exist; 8) placing structures — works that previously made ready housing Assembly of elements intended to shed, not constructing foundations or foundations deeper than 30 centimetres; 9) shipbuilding conversion — works, which have changed the building or part of a volume or reinforced load-bearing elements or structures, changing or not changing the route of administration; 10) construction restoration — construction of scientific building or part thereof for the renewal, using the original materials, the appropriate technique or technology; 11: anyone into construction) to be constructed for the product or industrial design made; 12) construction of all types of structures: design and construction; 13) construction: construction plans required for the implementation of graphical and text documents. 2. article. The purpose of the law the purpose of the Law is a high-quality living environment by establishing an effective framework of the construction process to ensure sustainable national economic and social development, heritage conservation and environmental values, as well as the rational use of energy. 3. article. The scope of the law, the law applicable to the construction of new buildings, as well as conversion of existing buildings, renovations, restorations, demolition, parking, use of the Exchange without conversion and preservation. 4. article. The principles of construction the construction includes the design and construction work, which results in improved or demolished existing or creating new structures with a specific function. The construction of the following principles: 1) architectural quality principle according to which the construction of the project, balancing the construction of functional, aesthetic, social, kultūrvēsturisko, technological and economic aspects as well as the principals and the public interest in natural or urban landscapes, individual identity and organically integrating the cultural, thus enriching and developing a quality living space; 2) engineering quality principle according to which the shipbuilding engineering solution is safe to use, as well as economically and technologically efficient; 3) openness principle according to which the construction process is detected, the public is informed of the anticipated construction and in relation to their decisions; 4) sustainable construction principles, according to which the construction process creates a high quality living environment for present and future generations, also for this purpose increasing renewable energy and other natural resource efficiency; 5) accessibility principle, according to which the construction process is creating an environment in which every person can easily navigate and use the building according to its use. 5. article. The Cabinet's competence in the field of construction (1) enforcement of the law, the Cabinet of Ministers: 1) makes general provisions which determine: (a) the classification of the structures and divisions) into groups depending on the complexity of the construction and the possible impact on human life, health and the environment, b) General order of the construction process, depending on the respective shipbuilding group, c) where the required engineering studies work out, d) where necessary, the construction and the inspection procedure , e) where you need autoruzraudzīb and autoruzraudzīb as well as building and building and building plan procedures and content of the construction control f) procedure and conditions as well as the rights and obligations of the building, g) principles and documents, on the basis of which a reasonable decision on the adjustment of the construction or demolition that is wholly or partly sagruvus, the dangerous or damaging the landscape; 2) makes special provisions which determine: (a)) of the construction process procedures involved in building institutions and responsible būvspeciālist, b) construction process the necessary documents and their contents (c)) the conditions to be included in building d) Indent coordination arrangements, the volume of construction expertise e), (f)) for the control of the construction process and the rule of law institutions responsible for housing preservation, g), (h) the construction location uzmērījum) procedure and a procedure acceptable to the building in service i) guarantee terms of the works after building commissioning; 3) et seq, which issued the technical requirements for buildings and their elements and accessibility requirements for buildings; 4 būvspeciālist competency assessment) issues and practice independent monitoring rules, which States: a) the conditions under which natural persons shall revoke the certificate of registration and independent practice of architecture and construction, as well as the issue of the certificate, registration, and cancellation, suspension and restore order, b) as long as the practical work experience in the field of architecture and construction needed to qualify for a certificate of independent practice in the field of architecture and construction the competence tests, c) conditions for the organisation and content of the test of competence, d) independent monitoring of practice, e) charge, payment arrangements and the use of funds received, f) competence verification authority, g) būvspeciālist to be included in a register message and testing procedures; 5) issued the rules, which States: (a) the requirements for building sliding), registration procedures and building procedures building are excluded from the register, (b) the building of registry data) content, c) building of the professional activities of monitoring arrangements; 6) defines the construction of the information system and maintenance procedures, document delivery, information system construction of the content and information contained therein in the chain; 7) lays down the procedure and conditions for registration and the renewal of economic operators for the būvkomersant register, the removal from the registry, and the registry data and the use of the contents of the order for registration of the transactions due to government fees and payment arrangements; 8) determines the Latvian Council of construction and operational procedures, as well as the functions of the Secretariat of the Council; 9) būvspeciālist of professional indemnity insurance and insurance against civil liability in respect of procedures and the minimum limit of liability; 10) determines the order in which you perform market surveillance of construction products, within it require and receive samples of construction carried out in laboratory or other type of inspection, and where the costs of carrying out the examination shall be borne by the producer or distributor of building materials; 11) determines the order in which designates European technical assessment bodies, as well as the procedures for issuing European technical assessment; 12) issued the rules on the classification of būvkomersant, which provides: (a) the classification of the receiving document) submit news, b) and būvkomersant classification criteria, (c)) the conditions and the provisional classification of the single document, d) conditions relating to classification of the decision granting the document to amend or repeal, e) classification authority, f) information about the classification of būvkomersant deployment, maintenance, updating and testing procedures. (2) the first subparagraph of paragraph 2, the provisions referred to in issue in relation to: 1) buildings; 2) roads and streets (State and local); 3) railway structures (State, municipal and private); 4) electronic communication structures; 5) energy production, storage, transmission and distribution structures; 6) hidrotehniskaj and drainage structures; 7) port hidrotehniskaj structures; 8) with the radiation safety related structures; 9) premises in the Republic of Latvia's territorial waters and exclusive economic zone; 10) other not classified buildings. 6. article. National regulatory authorities in the field of the construction of competence
(1) The construction industry responsible Ministry carried out the construction of the general monitoring and coordination, develop joint national policy in the field of construction and ensure the implementation of this policy. To perform these tasks, the Ministry: 1) develops policy planning documents in the field of construction; 2) draw up proposals for the construction of the laws governing the development of the system; 3 in this Act) the provisions referred to in article 5; 4) provides for monitoring and control of construction required the construction of the information system. (2) for the construction industry in the competence of the Ministry responsible can be other legal or statutory obligations in the field of construction. (3) the Ministry of the industry, according to their specific regulations regarding the competence of this law article 5 second subparagraph 2., 3., 4., 5., 6., 7., 8 and 9 above shall be submitted for the construction of structures for the construction industry to the Ministry responsible for such information to be included in special būvnoteikumo: 1) during the construction process, and participating in the construction process; 2) construction process necessary documents and their contents; 3 the conditions to be included in town planning); 4) on the construction process monitoring and the institution responsible for justice. (4) the subordination of sector ministries or bodies according to their specific competence regulations legislation cases makes decisions about the construction plans in the performance of this law article 12 of part 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 and 10 in paragraph būvvald functions, as well as the application of the statutory decision-making, disputes and construction period of conception the notification procedures. (5) The construction industry Ministry responsible authority subordinated to the construction products market perform (production and marketing sites, construction site) surveillance and control, checking conformity of the construction standards or technical regulations of the operating characteristics and declared the laws and requirements of the construction products market and adopt decisions binding on participants. Decisions taken by the authority may appeal to the Court of Justice of the administrative procedure law. (6) the construction market supervision and control, the authority has the right to: 1) request and receive free of charge information and documents (including technical documentation, operating characteristics, Declaration of the type-examination certificates, test reports); 2) to request and receive, free of charge, samples of the products, to carry out checks on the spot (priekštestēšan), also for this purpose open the packaging and take a sample for testing, as well as to organize a laboratory or other type of inspection to determine compliance with the construction requirements; 3) to the time needed to assess the conformity of the construction requirements or the characteristics of the operation declared to carry out checks and inspections, as well as to making the final decision to ban or suspend the placing on the market of construction products, offering or sale; 4) after the inspections to provide market participants with recommendations on improvements needed. 7. article. Local government law enforcement competence of the local government: 1) supports the lawfulness of the construction process: (a) create a būvvald in its) territory or by agreement with other Governments on the establishment of a joint būvvald būvvald activities and ensuring the necessary resources, (b)) decisions on disputed municipal administrative provisions of būvvald actual action and decision that arguably according to laws and regulations; 2) take decisions on further action by the existing structures in the territory, which is totally or partially broken or get into a position that their use is dangerous or damaging the landscape; cities of the Republic — 3) employed by the city architect who oversees the architectural quality of the principle; 4) provides access to information in the construction of the information system; 5) for the purposes of this law, inform the public about the construction plans received. 8. article. The Latvian construction Council (1) the Board of the Latvian Construction: 1) evaluate the construction of policy planning documents and normative acts in the field of construction and provides for the construction of the Ministry responsible for industry views on them, and participate in the construction of the laws regulating development; 2) draw up proposals for the development of the construction industry, including priority setting, būvspeciālist professional education system development and their competence. (2) the Latvian construction Council performs secretariat functions for the construction industry in the responsible Ministry. 9. article. The essential requirements of the construction of sliding (1) furnish and built a building according to its use. (2) throughout the commercially reasonable life construction and its components must comply with the following essential requirements: 1) mechanical strength and stability; 2) fire protection; 3) hygiene, safety and environmental protection; 4) security and accessibility; 5) acoustics (protection against noise); 6) energy efficiency; 7) sustainable use of natural resources. (3) derogations from the construction of the laws regulating the technical requirements of construction of its coordination with the relevant national and local institutions are permitted in the following cases: 1) with alternative technical solutions are provided in the second paragraph of this article is; 2) restoring, rebuilding or restoring buildings with heritage value, the relevant technical requirements cannot be met due to compliance with building or lose its heritage value. 10. article. (1) construction materials allowed to offer the market of Latvia, as well as both have a built-in structures, if they are valid for their intended use, provides for the construction of the proposed essential requirements and comply with the legislation regulating construction requirements. (2) if it is found that the products do not meet the eligibility requirements or the characteristics of the operation, declared the authority carrying out the construction market supervision and control, may take the following decisions: 1) ask the operator to prevent the non-compliance found; 2) ask an operator to take measures to ensure the conformity of construction products; 3) prohibit the incorporation of construction in construction products; 4) ask the operator to remove from the marketing of the construction products, recall from consumers and users; 5) prohibit or suspend the placing on the market of construction products or sales. (4) the second subparagraph of this article, the decision referred to in the appeal does not suspend their operation. 11. article. The distribution of building structures are divided into buildings and civil engineering. A more detailed structure of the grouping criteria and conditions for the submission of documents, as well as the execution of each of the structures within the Group lays down the General provisions. 12. article. Būvvald (1) Būvvald is a local government authority or Department or create multiple local authority. (2) Būvvald is permanently employed specialists, of which at least one is an architect and the one-building. (3) Būvvald is within the limits of its competence: 1) control of the construction process and compliance with this Act and other legislation regulating construction requirements; 2) of land-use and building conditions, as well as existing in the territory of inženiertīkl; 3) inform you about the ongoing construction of the legal grounds and details of construction; 4) examine the submissions and make decisions about the construction plans; 5) examine building plans; 6) examine alternative technical solutions environmental access, if necessary, by requesting the non-governmental experts in cases where construction is not possible to comply with the technical requirements of et seq; 7) adopted the shipbuilding operation; 8) review the submissions and decide on the use of all or part of the building change without conversion; 9) provides advice on the construction process of the agenda; 10) other construction process and its conformity with the requirements of the laws and related activities; 11) recorded another construction permit issued by the institution; 12) provides advice on the construction of facilities in the area. (4) depending on the construction of seed būvvald shall decide the following time limits: 1) within one month, of this law, article 14 of part three of the question referred to in paragraph 1; 2) within 14 days, of this law, article 14 of part three of the question referred to in paragraph 2; 3) within seven days, of this law, article 14 paragraph 3 of part three of the question referred. (5) a building permit shall mark Būvvald on the conditions contained within seven days from the date of the būvvald submitted to all the documents certifying that such conditions are met. 13. article. By Būvspeciālist
(1) the Būvspeciālist are people who got substantive rights of practice of architecture or construction in the field of regulated professions. (2) Independent practice rights in the field of architecture of the profession, you get a person who: 1) acquired a second level professional higher education study programme of architecture; 2) independent practice acquired the necessary knowledge and skills; 3) laws in the order received by the architect practice certificate. (3) Independent practice rights in the field of civil construction profession, you get the following specialties: 1) inženierizpēt; 2) design; 3) works management; 4) building; 5) būvekspertīz. (4) Independent practice rights in civil engineering profession in the third part of this article 3 and 4 point in these specialties can get a person who: 1) obtained the first level professional higher education in civil engineering courses. 2) independent practice acquired the necessary knowledge and skills; 3) laws in the order received the certificate of būvpraks. (5) Independent practice rights in civil engineering profession in the third paragraph of this article, 1., 2., 3., 4. and 5. point in these specialties can get a person who: 1) acquired a second level professional higher education in civil engineering courses. 2) independent practice acquired the necessary knowledge and skills; 3) laws in the order received the certificate of būvpraks. (6) Būvspeciālist būvekspertīz may be carried out only in areas in which they have independent practice rights. (7) Būvspeciālist regularly raise their professional qualifications. (8) information on the architect's practice certificate and the certificate of būvpraks law in the order include the būvspeciālist register. (9) persons independent practice rights acquisition for the profession in the field of architecture or in the field of civil construction profession in this legal specialties required certificate shall be granted without a time limit. Legal or statutory competence of the cases būvspeciālist assessment to be carried out. (10) the Būvspeciālist is obliged to insure their professional responsibility for the construction process of the Act or omission of the damage caused by the construction of the participants and other third parties to the life, health or property, as well as the environment. (11) This statutory activities design and construction process to be carried out on the būvspeciālist written contract. (12) in the fourth paragraph of this article, the requirements do not apply to master mechanics, where they carried out or led by building craftsmen work according to the law "on the craft". In special cases provided for būvnoteikumo works in certain constructions can control other, not mentioned in this article. (13) the Būvspeciālist competence assessment and independent practice of delegating and monitoring fees for these tasks is determined by the State administration of the equipment in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law. 14. article. The construction plan (1) the Person proposing the construction by the construction conception for the būvvald application, as well as General and special būvnoteikumo būvnoteikumo documents. (2) for the construction of a municipal plan set by the institution or the officer shall notify the company within three working days from the receipt of the application, construction intentions in the day by posting the relevant information on the internet and the website of the local construction of the information system. Publication Notes: 1) the construction conception for marketing; 2) proposed structures. (3) in considering the application of the construction plans, būvvald, depending on the type of construction intentions decide on: 1) construction permit issue or refusal to issue building permit; 2) acceptance of the idea of construction, making the tag receipt card, or refusal to accept the vision of the construction of a simplified procedure; 3) acceptance of the idea of construction, making mark construction intentions in the explanatory memorandum, or refusal to accept the construction. (4) in special cases būvnoteikumo (inženiertīkl leads installation, installation of the inženiertīkl Strip, or the red line) of the installation of the inženiertīkl individuals started after the construction plans announced for būvvald and received the other permissions, if any, in accordance with the laws and regulations are needed. (5) the decision taken On the construction plans of the application of part three of this article referred to in paragraph 1 in the case of certain institutions or municipal officer shall notify the public by publishing a notice in the internet and local home construction information system within three working days from the date of the decision. Publication Notes: 1) the construction conception for marketing; 2 proposed construction types); 3) date of entry into force of the building permit or refusal to issue a construction permit. (6) the customer is obligated by the laws in the cases than it received planning permission for five days to inform the public, placing the būvtāfel plot in which permitted construction. The information content is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. This event is informational in nature. (7) the subscriber received completions can be individually informed in writing the real estate owner (possessor), which the real estate is bordered by land, which allowed to perform the works. This event is informational in nature. (8) a permit or refusal to issue building permit can be a challenge or appeal the administrative procedure law in the month from the fifth subparagraph of this article, paragraph 3 in those days. 15. article. Building permits (1) a building permit shall be issued if: 1) construction scheme meets local government planning, lokālplānojum and a detailed (if required by the regulations) for the use of the territory and the building regulations, except when the construction of the concept refers to the national interests; 2) construction plan is aligned with the land owner or legal possessor and premises of the owner or legal possessor, when construction for the existing building, or the land owner has been informed of the case, when required by the regulations; 3) according to the construction of the regulatory requirements of the laws and regulations of the construction plan has been drawn up for the minimum, unless the project development is required. (2) a building permit shall be issued if: 1) construction does not meet the intent of one of the first paragraph of this article, or other regulatory requirements; 2) has been dedicated to the construction of the original assessment or an environmental impact assessment of the case when it is determined by law. (3) the decision on planning permission takes effect at the moment when it notified to the addressee. If the decision on planning permission, under this law, published by the fifth part of article 14 of the conditions of this decision in relation to the other parties be deemed to have been notified to the time when it entered into force. (4) the territory of the local government building regulations may impose additional conditions on a construction detail, if needed, to fit the landscape or building an urban environment. (5) planning permission in addition to the administrative procedure law in the cases laid down in the laws and in the order you can cancel them when issuing subscriber, which is where the real estate owner, possessor or user, which on the basis of the contract is performed in the construction, do not comply with this law or other regulatory requirements of the building regulations. (6) in the interests of National construction building permits issued the challenge or appeal shall not suspend its operation. 16. article. Designing (1) After receipt of building permits is underway the construction permit conditions, ensuring the development of projects in General and in special būvnoteikumo to the extent prescribed, as well as respecting the local government planning, lokālplānojum and a detailed (if required by the regulations) for the use of the territory covered and the building regulations. Design to the customer risk can continue while the construction permit is disputed or appealed. (2) for the construction or the construction of the completeness of the regulatory legislation, et seq, as well as the designer and customer contracts in civil claims is responsible building project developer. (3) a construction developer has the right to autoruzraudzīb. For them, the parties agree to conclude a written contract. General provisions provide for cases where autoruzraudzīb is mandatory. Article 17. Construction works
(1) the works may start after būvvald has made a mark on the entire building at the design conditions, the commencement of the construction works and the building conditions become undisputed. Article 15 of this law referred to in the sixth, the work may be started after the construction permit būvvald done on the mark comprises the design conditions and the commencement of the construction works conditions. (2) the works are organized and carried out according to the conditions of a construction and building permits, as well as respecting the law limits and requirements, so as not to harm the environment or it is the smallest and resource consumption would be economically and socially justifiable. (3) if the work is suspended or terminated and with it the building becomes dangerous to human life, health or the environment or building structures is a dangerous deterioration of the construction agent to take buildings preservation laws. (4) construction work that requires a receipt card or explanatory memorandum, may start after būvvald in the documents that made a mark on the reconciliation. 18. article. Construction control (1) the construction shall be carried out by the būvvald and būvvald employees in the building — individuals who are registered in the register building. (2) the works undertaken or are made without planning permission or building permits, before receipt or memorandum on the card checked for compliance with the conditions in question, in cases where the relevant decisions in accordance with the laws and regulations are necessary, as well as works that do not meet the building project and relevant legislative requirements are qualify as arbitrary construction. The construction is also arbitrary activity or construction, which launched the project without the appropriate documentation, if any, required under the legislation. (3) the Building shall have the right to view and inspect the construction works, as well as its life. (4) the construction of a control building, check that: 1) works according to the laws and launched; 2) and materials comply with the works projects and legislative requirements; 3) or part of a building is used according to the use of design. (5) where a building in accordance with the fourth paragraph of this article paragraph 1 establishes an arbitrary construction, he stopped the work and write the opinion, but būvvald takes one of the following decisions: 1) for restoration of the previous state, if a particular object in the construction of the area in question do not allow acts; 2) for permission to perform in the construction after the construction of the regulatory legislation, but in cases where arbitrary construction results in damage to the environment, the prevention of environmental and nature protection laws and regulatory requirements. (6) If, in accordance with the fourth paragraph of this article (2) of the building establishes a derogation from the submitted projects in būvvald, he stopped the works and writes the opinion. Būvvald can take a decision on the authorisation to continue the works and the ability to change the conditions of a construction permit, if changes will be coordinated with the architect and does not affect the volume of construction, location or usage. (7) If a building has reasonable doubts as to the conformity of construction products to the requirements of the law, he shall inform the authority, which shall carry out the construction market supervision and control. (8) Būvvald may decide on building permits and to submit an application to the new construction plans, if the changes affect the amount of construction, location or usage and allows municipalities and settlements. (9) the Būvvald shall decide on municipal land-use and building regulations, part of the non-conforming construction demolition or dismantling of the structure. (10) if the building in accordance with the fourth paragraph of this article, paragraph 3, finds that a building or part thereof is used contrary to the use of design, he writes the opinion submitted by the municipality to make a decision on administrative penalty. (11) the decision on the suspension of the construction works or construction permit termination cancellation, annulment of opposition or appeal of lost does not suspend the operation of this decision. 19. article. Responsibility in construction (1) participants in the construction process (land owner, the owner of the building, a construction developer, construction contractor, būvuzraug and būvekspert) are obliged to observe the construction process of the legislative requirements. (2) the landlord shall be responsible for the carrying out of works or without planning permission or building permits, before receipt or memorandum checked on the conditions, if the decisions necessary for the commencement of construction. The land owner is also responsible for regulations under the public works projects, a developer and operator of būvuzraug. (3) where the land is located or are built to another person-owned building, or carrying out works without planning permission or building permits, before receipt or memorandum on the card checked for the appropriate conditions are met, if the decisions necessary for the commencement of construction, the building owner responsible. Building owner is also responsible for regulations under the public works projects, a developer and operator of būvuzraug. (4) a construction developer is responsible for the construction and content of the principal compliance, this law and other legislative requirements, as well as on autoruzraudzīb. (5) the construction contractor is responsible for compliance with the laws in the construction site and as a result of the works were in the building or part of a building project and contractor compliance, this law and other legislative requirements, as well as legislative requirements and incorporate them construction technology. (6) the Būvuzraug is responsible for the supervision of construction work on the building or part thereof to which the construction time, he performed his duties, comply with the construction and the principals, this law and other legislative requirements, as well as on the measures contained in the plan of the building in good time. (7) Būvekspert responsible for the content of the opinion, expertise and the conclusions contained therein. (8) a member of the construction process is the duty of this law and the civil law in order to pay for other participants in the construction process and third parties the damage, which he did with his action or inaction. (9) if the execution of the construction permit is required, between members of the construction, except for family members and relatives of first and second degree of kinship, the performance or provision of services is to be concluded written work or enterprise agreements. If the execution of the works does not need planning permission, construction of the obligations and rights of participants with regard to the form of the conclusion of the contract shall determine the civil law, labor law and other laws. (10) If, in accordance with this article the ninth part requires a written agreement, but construction of the participants — natural persons — has not entered into a written agreement, then, in deciding whether to call the physical person to the statutory liability or accept another adverse decision it, in addition to the other conditions laid down in the laws, if the person concerned is indicated and justified them, valued the fact, or the work has been performed and the service is provided free of charge to personal relations. 20. article. Insurance in construction (1) the operator must Work to insure their civil liability for the Act or omission of a third party damage to the life and health of or damage caused to the property. If the execution of the necessary building permits, construction for civil liability to be insured on all works. (2) civil liability insurance contract shall be concluded either for all site and renews it every year, or over, or on each individual site. (3) third party property damage is evaluated pursuant to laws and regulations about insurance. The amount of the claims is determined by agreement between the parties. (4) Works for civil liability compulsory insurance checks the validity of the building permit for the Publisher. 21. article. The shipbuilding operation
(1) the structure and its elements during use to maintain it to ensure this law referred to in article 4 and the construction principles laid down in article 9 of the essential requirements. (2) After completion of the construction works agent supports the position of the uzmērījum of the construction and building commissioning. (3) Pārbūvējam or renewable, as well as the construction of a new section of inženiertīkl and transport engineering structures may be used prior to their adoption into compliance with legislative requirements, including the necessary carried out human life, health and environmental protection measures and the question of the use of the building before its adoption into service is in accordance with būvvald. (4) the shipbuilding sector after its adoption into service may only be used according to the use of design. (5) where a building is completely or partially sagruvus or come in a technical condition that is dangerous or damaging the landscape, its owner, in accordance with the decision of the local authorities arrange or demolished under civil law 1084. article. (6) If the owner of the building does not fulfil the decision of the municipality, its performance in part on construction hazards prevention can provide the municipality. Appeal shall not suspend the decision it part of hazard prevention. To arrange a shipbuilding or demolition related costs shall be borne by the building owner. 22. article. Būvkomersant (1) to conduct business in one or more areas of construction, a trader register būvkomersant register. (2) the merchant is entitled to work in construction in areas where it is relevant to būvspeciālist. (3) the register of Būvkomersant includes information about the company, its būvspeciālist, merchant data, describes the details of the construction of the alleged infringements and infringements of the provisions of the registry. (4) the Būvkomersant register is publicly available, except for data availability is limited in accordance with the laws and regulations on the protection of business secrets and data protection. 23. article. Būvkomersant classification (1) in order to qualify for the execution of all or part of which is financed from public law legal persons means the European Union policy instruments or other foreign financial assistance, if the customer is a legal person in public law or its institution, the būvkomersant to receive the classification document. (2) the Būvkomersant shall be classified, in assessing their financial-economic indicators, technical criteria, as well as professional experience. (3) the Būvkomersant is eligible for a lump sum or the provisional classification of the document. (4) information on the classification of būvkomersant include the construction of the information system and available to the public. 24. article. The construction of the information system (1) the construction of the information system is a national system that includes the construction process and its control of the required information and documents, and ensure circulation of information between public administrations, inspection bodies and members as well as the construction of the society during the construction process. The construction of the information system shall be established and maintained for the construction industry in the responsible Ministry. (2) the construction of the information system includes: 1) for initiating the construction of the necessary information; 2) information about the intended construction, in relation to their decisions and their entry into force; 3 building permits) for information on the conditions and performance of a list of supporting documents; 4) information on the construction process monitoring; 5) into decision-making structures necessary information; 6) information on the construction of the participants and their professional misconduct; 7) this law and other laws for construction, housing and energy efficiency in building the proposed registers; 8 this Act) other information necessary for the performance. (3) the construction of the information system is available to the public free of charge, except for data availability is limited in accordance with the laws and regulations on the protection of business secrets and data protection.
1. With the entry into force of this Act shall terminate the construction law (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1995, nr. 20; 1997, no. 7, 22; 2002; 2003, No 7, 6, 8; 2004, nr. 9. No; 2005; 2006, nr. 8, 7., no. 13, no. 3; 2008; 2009, No 14; Latvian journal nr. 205., 2010; 2012, no 195; 13, 87, 124 no). 2. the relevant provisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the replacement Cabinet regulations effective date, but not longer than until 1 July 2014, apply the following Latvian et seq, to the extent they are not inconsistent with this law: the LBN 002-01 1) "construction of buildings delimiting siltumtehnik"; LBN 002-01 2) "Būvklimatoloģij"; 3) LBN 005-99 "rules for construction engineering studies"; 4) 006-00 LBN "essential requirements in buildings"; 5 LBN 016-11) "Būvakustik"; LBN 201-6) 10 "structure fire"; 7) LBN 202-01 "Construction and design"; 8 the LBN) 203-97 "concrete and reinforced concrete structures design of norm"; LBN 205-9) 97 "wall and reinforced masonry construction design standards"; 10) 206-99 LBN ' wood design standards "; 11) 207-01 "Ģeotehnik LBN. The basic structures and bases "; 12) 208 LBN-08 "public buildings and structures"; 13) 209-09 LBN "low-rise residential home"; 14) 211-08 LBN "high-rise multi-family residential buildings"; 15) 214-03 "LBN Ģeotehnik. Pile foundations and bases "; 16) 221-98 LBN "building internal water pipes and sewerage"; 17) 222-99 LBN ' water supply networks and external structures "; 18) 223-99 LBN "sewer networks and external structures"; 19) 224-05 LBN "drainage system and the construction of waterworks"; 20) 229-06 LBN "hydroelectric waterworks control"; 21) 231-03 LBN "residential and public buildings, heating and ventilation"; 22) 241-03 LBN "internal pipeline system and gas equipment"; 23) 242-02 LBN ' distribution and external network users "; 24) 261-LBN 07 "the construction of the internal wiring of buildings"; 25) 262-05 LBN "electronic communications networks"; 26) 501 LBN-06 "Būvizmaks discovery procedure"; 27) 305-01 LBN ' Geodetic works in construction "; 28) 310 LBN-05 "project implementation"; LBN 405-01 29) "the structure of the technical survey". 3. Persons who before the date of entry into force of the law to independent practice rights acquired during the construction area būvtehniķ the profession but have not gained this law laid down in article 13, shall be entitled to continue the practice of inženierizpēt, an independent design, construction management, building or būvekspertīz not longer than until 2017 31 December. If those provisions at the date of entry into force of the person until the statutory retirement age in the remaining five years or less, it allowed to continue independent practice in the areas mentioned in this paragraph up to retirement age, according to article 13 of this law for būvspeciālist education requirements. If a person wants to continue the practice of inženierizpēt, an independent design, construction management, building or būvekspertīz after the retirement age, it must comply with this law, the requirements of article 13. 4. Persons who before the date of entry into force of the law to independent practice rights acquired in the field of civil construction profession and which is the first level professional higher education courses, civil engineers are entitled to continue the practice of independent inženierizpēt in the design or in the būvekspertīz no longer than until 2017 31 December. If those provisions at the date of entry into force of the person until the statutory retirement age in the remaining five years or less, it allowed to continue independent practice in the areas mentioned in this paragraph up to retirement age, according to article 13 of this law for būvspeciālist education requirements. If a person wants to continue the practice of inženierizpēt, an independent design or būvekspertīz after the retirement age, it must comply with this law, the requirements of article 13. 5. Construction of the dossiers, submitted by the responsible body to this law, the date of entry into force of the legislation, which was in force at the date of the submission of the dossier, in so far as this law is not specific more favourable requirements for construction documentation content and deadlines for making decisions. 6. in accordance with the august 10 1995, construction law and this law created registers of 2014 1 may act in accordance with the regulatory provisions of the law, is maintained and is available for the construction of the information system. 7. pending the amendment of the laws and concepts used in this law, "rebuilding" and "change of use" corresponds to the term "reconstruction", but the term "renewal" — the concept of "renovation". 8. Article 5 of this law-third and article 23 shall enter into force on January 1, 2015. Article 23 of this law in the first part of the prerequisite for claiming on the execution of work applicable to the date of entry into force of the amendments to the public procurement Act and the defence and security procurement laws, but no earlier than January 1, 2015. 9. Būvspeciālist, which received the certificate of practice or būvpraks until this date of entry into force of the law, is entitled to continue independent practices specified in the certificate expiration date, if they meet the requirements of this Act and to be included in the register of būvspeciālist provides news volume set by the Cabinet of Ministers, and in order. The law shall enter into force on February 1, 2014. The Parliament adopted a law in July 9, 2013. The President a. Smith 2013 in Riga on July 30.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia