Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/op/2016/108.2
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of the protection zone Established to make laws (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1997, nr. 6; 2002; 2003, No 7, No 15; 2005, no. 15; 2008, 8. no; 2009, 12. no; Latvian journal nr. 205., 2010; 169. in 2011, no; 2013, 61, 87, 106, 243. no; 2014, nr. 220.) the following amendments: 1. Replace the entire law, the word "reconstruction" (fold) with the word "alteration" (fold). 2. Replace the entire law, the word "reconstructed" (the form) with the word "retrofit" (form). 3. Replace the entire law, the word "renovation" (fold) with the word "renewal" (fold). 4. Replace the entire law, the word "restore" (the form) with the word "restore" (form). 5. Article 1: express the following in paragraph 13: "13) red line, a line that delimits the street or driveway (also utilities corridor) required for the construction of the area in which the real estate use rights limited in accordance with the laws of the value or otherwise of the practice areas and what cities and villages in the municipality of domestic legislation in accordance with the procedure laid down;" to supplement the article with 21 and 22 the following: "21) gas station — the object on which the fuel-oil (gasoline and diesel) — pumped from stationary storage tanks to the fuel tanks of vehicles; 22) automobile gas filling station — object that fuel — hydrocarbons — liquefied gas pumped from a stationary pressure vessels to motor vehicle fuel pressure vessels. "
6. Make the second paragraph of article 13 and paragraph 1, introductory part the following: "(2) the protection zone along the streets and roads shall be determined as follows: 1) cities, towns and villages as the red line (existing or designed the street limit);".
7. Article 22, paragraph 4 of the second paragraph: "(b)" shall be expressed by the following: "(b)) liquefied gases of hydrocarbons around warehouses, repositories and related to filling stations for liquefied hydrocarbon gas gas transportation for loading vehicles (vehicles or rail tankers) and unloading of these vehicles, 100 metres away,"; turn off the "d" and "e". "f" shall be expressed by the following: "(f)) liquefied gases of hydrocarbons around the underground tank (reservoir) equipment, except Automotive gas station tanks, 10 meters away."
8. Supplement article 30 the second part with the 4.1-point as follows: "41) around the hydrocarbon exploration and mining sites in the Sea (Latvian territorial sea and exclusive economic zone), 500 metres from any part of the equipment;".
9. the second subparagraph of article 32 (2): "(c)" shall be expressed by the following: "(c)) liquefied gases of hydrocarbons around warehouses, repositories and related to filling stations for liquefied hydrocarbon gas gas transportation for loading vehicles (road tankers, rail tankers, or vessels) and unloading of these vehicles, 100 metres away,"; to complement the point with "i" section in the following wording: "(i)) around the automobile gas filling stations, at 25 meters from the tanks and filling facilities."
10. Add to article 57 of the fourth subparagraph by the following: "(4) a security cordon around a hydrocarbon exploration and mining sites in the Sea (Latvian territorial sea and exclusive economic zone) of the ships is prohibited, except: 1) when shipping associated with underwater cable or pipeline installation, inspection, testing, repair, maintenance, rebuilding, modification or disassembly in the protection zone or near it; 2) when shipping associated with the provision of the services to any of this equipment in the zone, with the transport of persons or goods to or from the equipment; 3) when connected to any equipment or infrastructure are controlled in accordance with industry regulatory laws; 4) related to the life or property of rescue or rescue attempt; 5) when weather conditions are adverse; 6) when danger situation is; 7) when you have received the law authorities. "
11. off 58.2 of the first paragraph of article 6.
12. To supplement the law with the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directive included provisions in the law arising from the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 June 2013 the EU Directive 2013/30/about the safety of their activities related to the oil and gas industry activities at sea and amending Directive 2004/35/EC. ' The Parliament adopted the law of 19 may 2016. The President r. vējonis 2016 in Riga on June 6.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia