Definition Of The European Deiprogrammi National Public Co-Financing Criteria For The Programming Period 2014-2020 Erelativo Monitoring. Programming Complementaridi Interventions In Article 1, Paragraph 242, Of Law No. 147/2013 ...

Original Language Title: Definizione dei criteri di cofinanziamento pubblico nazionale deiprogrammi europei per il periodo di programmazione 2014-2020 erelativo monitoraggio. Programmazione degli interventi complementaridi cui all'articolo 1, comma 242, della legge n. 147/2013...

Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gazzettaufficiale.it/atto/serie_generale/caricaArticoloDefault/originario?atto.dataPubblicazioneGazzetta=2015-05-15&atto.codiceRedazionale=15A03556&elenco30giorni=false&atto.tipoProvvedimento=DECRETO

THE MINISTERIAL COMMITTEE
FOR ECONOMIC PLANNING Having regard to Law 16 April 1987, n. 183, which, in Articles 2 and 3, specifies the powers of the CIPE in terms of Community policies, delegating coordination, among other things, to the Committee, within the guidelines set by the Government, the development of GL take to the Italian action by the EU to coordinate the initiatives of the Administrations involved in it and the adoption of general guidelines for the profitable use of financial flows, national and Community; The Order of the President of the Republic December 29, 1988, n. 568 and subsequent amendments and additions, on the regulation on the organization and administrative procedures of the Revolving Fund for the implementation of Community policies, in art. 5 of the mentioned Law n. 183/1987; Given the resolution of this Committee 6 August 1999, n. 141 (OJ n. 257/1999), concerning the reorganization of the Committee's expertise that transfers, among other things, to the Treasury, Budget and Economic Planning (now the Ministry of Economy and Finance) the determination, in agreement with the competent administrations, the public share of national programs, projects and other co-financed by the European Union initiatives; In view of art. 7, paragraphs 26 and 27 of the Decree-Law of 31 May 2010, no. 78, converted with amendments by Law 30 July 2010, n. 122, which gives the President of the Council of Ministers under Article functions. 24, paragraph 1, letter c) of Legislative Decree 30 July 1999, n. 300, relating to economic and financial planning, coordination and verification of actions for local economic development and sectoral and cohesion policies, exercising for this purpose the functions entrusted by law with regard to negotiated planning and programming of ' use of EU structural funds, providing that the same President of the Council of Ministers or the Minister delegate avail themselves, for the exercise of these functions, the Department for development and economic cohesion; In view of art. 10 of the Decree-Law of 31 August 2013, n. 101, converted with amendments by Law 30 October 2013, 125 of which, in order to ensure the pursuit of the purposes' in art. 119, fifth paragraph, of the Constitution and strengthen the action of planning, coordination, monitoring and support of the cohesion policy, establishes the Agency for territorial cohesion, hereinafter referred to as "the Agency", supervised by the President of the Council of Ministers or deputy Minister, providing inter alia that the functions related to cohesion policy are shared between the Prime Ministers and the aforementioned Agency; Given the law of 27 December 2013 n. 147, containing provisions for the formation of the annual and multiannual budget of the State (Law established '2014); Having regard in particular to paragraphs 240, 241, 242 and 245 art. 1 of the aforementioned law n. 147/2013, which govern the criteria for co-financing of European programs for 2014-2020 and the monitoring as well as' criteria for funding of complementary actions with regard to programs co-financed by the Structural Funds; Given in particular that the aforesaid paragraph 240 states that, to cover expenses relating to the share of public national co-financing relating to operations co-financed by the European Union for the 2014-2020 programming period to assert the European Structural and Investment Funds resources, in the operational programs to ownership 'of the Regions and autonomous Provinces, contributes the rotation Fund established under law No callback. 183/1987, to the maximum extent of 70 percent of the amounts provided for in the financial plans of the individual regional programs, with the remaining quota of 30 per cent and 'borne by the budgets of Regions and Autonomous Provinces, as well as' any other public bodies program participants; also it considered that the next paragraph 241 provides that the said Revolving Fund contributes to interventions in full ownership 'of the central administration of the State; Considered altresi 'that the paragraph of Article 242. 1 of Law no. 147/2013 provides, inter alia, that the Revolving Fund contributes, within the limits of their availability ', the financing of costs relating to the implementation of complementary actions with regard to co-financed programs by EU Structural Funds 2014/2020, included as part of the strategic planning defined in the Partnership Agreement 2014/2020, while also providing - in order to maximize the resources destined to the complementary interventions - that the regions and autonomous provinces Trento and Bolzano could contribute to the financing of the same with dependent resources of their budgets; View of the Regulation (EU, Euratom) No. 1311/2013 of the European Council of December 2, 2013, laying down the multiannual financial framework for 2014-2020; Visa Regulations (EU) No. 1299, n. 1301, n. 1303, n. 1304 and no. 1305 of 17 December 2013 and Regulation (EU) No. 508 of 15 May 2014, concerning common and specific provisions on the European Structural and Investment Funds - Funds SIE; Given the Regulations (EC) No. 223/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council relating to the Fund of European aid to the indigent (FEAD); Note view ARES (2013) n. 3779289 of December 20, 2013 and views altresi 'the consequent execution of the Commission Decision of 3 April 2014 (2014/190 / EU), notified under document number C (2014) 2082, establishing, among other things, the annual breakdown by member State of the total resources of the European regional development Fund, European social Fund, the specific allocation for the initiative in favor of youth employment, as well as' the list of the eligible regions, the amounts to be transferred from the structural Funds allocations of each member State to the connecting Europe and aid to the needy for the period 2014-2020; View Implementing Decision of the Commission of 16 June 2014 (2014/366 / EU), as amended by Commission Implementing Decision of 17 November 2014 (2014/805 / EU) establishing the list of cooperation programs and indicates the overall amount of the overall support of the European regional development Fund for each program under the "European territorial cooperation" for the 2014/2020 period; View the agreement enshrined in the Unified Conference in its meeting of April 16, 2014 - No acts repertoire. 44 / CU - on the proposed partnership agreement on the programming of the 2014-2020 Structural Funds; The Order of the President of the Council of Ministers of 23 April 2014 (OJ n. 122/2014), which gives the Secretary of State to the Prime Minister's Office, Secretary of the Board of Ministers, the authority to exercise the functions referred to in called art. 7 of the decree-law n. 78/2010, as converted by Law no. 122/2010, providing that for the purpose of performing such duties, the Secretary makes use of the Department for development and economic cohesion; The Order of the President of the Council of Ministers 15 December 2014 (OJ no. 15/2015) which, in implementation of art. 10 of the aforementioned Decree-Law no. 101/2013, establishing at the Presidency of the Council of Ministers Department for the cohesion policies; Having regard to the Partnership Agreement adopted by Italian executive decision dated 29 October 2014 by the European Commission on the programming of the Structural Funds and European investment for the period 2014-2020, which - pursuant to the above Regulation (EU) No. 1303/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council - contains, among other things, the indicative annual allocation from each Fund by program; Considering that in today's session this Committee took note - under the provisions of paragraph 2 of its resolution 18 April 2014, n. 18 (OJ no. 209/2014) - Partnership Agreement adopted by the European Commission for the programming period 2014-2020; Given the need to define the criteria for the determination of the national public co-financing of programs co-financed by the European Fund for Regional Development (ERDF), the European Social Fund (ESF), the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD), by European Fund for maritime and fisheries Fund (EMFF), programs co-financed under the 'European Territorial Cooperation', including those financed by the European Neighbourhood instrument (ENI) and Pre-accession assistance (IPA II), the Fund European aid for the most deprived persons (FEAD), and the Youth Employment Initiative (YEI); Taking into account the obligations regarding additionality 'under Art. 95 of the more 'times cited Regulation (EU) No. 1303/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council; Given the need 'to ensure the effective monitoring of the implementation of the 2014-2020 Community structural interventions and the use of related financial resources as well as 'to provide suitable mechanisms for coordination, impulse and activation supervision, by the Authorities' competent, effective management and control systems compatible with Community law; Given the notes of the Secretary of State to the Prime Minister's Office with responsibility for territorial cohesion n. 4459 of 16 October 2014 and No. 4710 of 27 October 2014 and the relevant documentation prepared by the Department for development and economic cohesion, concerning the proposed resolution for the establishment of national public co-financing of European programs of criteria relating to the period 2014-2020 and the programming of complementary interventions referred to in the aforementioned art. 1, paragraph 242, of Law no. 147/2013 provided Partnership Agreement; Considering that in its meeting of November 10, 2014 this Committee approved the above proposal, subordinating - given the subject matter - the formalization of the relevant resolution to the acquisition of the opinion of the State-Regions Conference; Considering that, at its meeting of 13 November 2014, the State-Regions Conference expressed its favorable opinion on the aforementioned proposed resolution, conditioning it to the transposition of some observations and instances amendatory presented during the same session; Considering that, among other things, the State-Regions Conference has conditioned its favorable opinion to ensure that the Revolving Fund for the Campania region in the amount of 320 million euro, which financial recovery of reprogrammed resources within the Plan action and cohesion in the decrees of the Ministry of economy and Finance 7 August 2013, numbers 47 and 48 (OJ no. 195/2013); View the next note. 5333 of November 25, 2014 by which the Secretary of State to the Prime Minister's Office with responsibility for territorial cohesion has therefore presented an update of the above proposal, which incorporates most of the amendatory motions filed by the State-Regions Conference, and in particular the forecast that the Revolving Fund provides cover for financial rebalancing of the Campania Region; View altresi 'footnote. 5700 of 10 December 2014, in which the aforementioned Secretary with responsibility for territorial cohesion expressed the opportunity 'to submit an updated proposal for consideration by the Committee, in view of the changes - even of substance - made by the State-Regions Conference and incorporated in the proposal; It felt able to accept the above-mentioned updated proposal, within the stated deadline, transposing partially the demands expressed in the opinion of the State-Regions Conference; Taking into account the proposal of the examination carried out under the existing regulation of this Committee (Art. 3 of resolution 30 April 2012, n. 62); Note view n. 4749 of 10 November 2014, prepared jointly by the Department for the planning and coordination of the Council of Ministers of the Presidency's economic policy and the Ministry of Economy and Finance, with its observations and prescriptions; View today's note. 422, prepared jointly by the Department for the planning and coordination of the Council of Ministers of the Presidency's economic policy and the Ministry of Economy and Finance and placed at the base of today's meeting of the Committee; At the proposal of the Secretary to the Prime Minister with responsibility for territorial cohesion, in agreement with the Ministry of Economy and Finance;
Resolution: 1. National of European programs for the programming cycle 2014-2020 co-financing criteria At the resources allocated by the European Union under the 'Investment for growth and employment' in the programming cycle 2014-2020 the ERDF funds (European regional development Fund) and ESF (European social Fund), the FEAD (European aid to the needy), the Fund for the YEI (Initiative for employment of young people), to the 'Cooperation Programs European territorial ", including those financed by the European Neighbourhood instrument (ENI) and Pre-accession assistance (IPA II), the public co-financing of the national side and 'insured, pursuant to art. 1, paragraphs 240 and 241 of the Law of 27 December 2013, n. 147 (Law established '2014) mentioned in the introduction, through the use of the revolving fund for the implementation of Community policies, in art. 5 of the law 16 April 1987 n. 183 (hereinafter referred Revolving Fund), within the limits of the same Fund provided, as established in the table E annexed to the aforementioned Law no. 147/2013, and the resources that can be activated within the budgets of the regions and autonomous provinces of Trento and Bolzano. Allocation of amounts charged to the Revolving Fund of the cited law no. 183/1987 in favor of each program is provided within the directorial decree given under the existing decree of the Minister of the Treasury, Budget and Economic Planning (now the Minister of Economy and Finance) of 15 May 2000 (OJ no. 129 / 2000). Any reduction of EU funding amounts, due to the application of the automatic decommitment clause in Article. 86 of Regulation (EU) No. 1303/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 December 2013, as well as' other circumstances reduction or suppression of the contributions provided for by the Regulation (EU) No. 1303/2013, involve corresponding cofinancing any reduction of the Revolving Fund, established with directorial decrees of the General Accounting Office - Inspectorate General for Financial Relations with the European Union (RGS, IGRUE), resulting in recovery of funding paid in excess. Regions, autonomous provinces of Trento and Bolzano and the other public bodies provide program participants, for which they are responsible programs, the effectiveness' of the co-financing burdens bear, by the activation, in their budgets, specific financial resources. 1.1 Programming ERDF and ESF (European Fund for Regional Development and European Social Fund) The price charged to the national co-financing of the aforementioned sources and 'established for different geographical areas and in line with what is defined in the cartel sanctioned in the Joint Conference in the session of April 16, 2014 on the proposed partnership agreement on the programming of the structural Funds 2014-2020, as follows:
less developed regions (regions of Campania, Calabria, Basilicata, Puglia and Sicily):
for national Operational Programmes, co-financed by the ERDF and the ESF, the public national co-financing and 'set at a maximum of 45 percent measure of total public expenditure (Community share more' national co-financing) and e 'modulated in accordance with the minimum thresholds set by Community regulations, however, not less than 25% of total public expenditure. Its financial security and 'total load placed on the Revolving Fund;
for the Regional Operational Programmes, co-financed by the ERDF and the ESF, the public national co-financing and 'fixed at a maximum of 50 percent of total public expenditure (Community share more' national co-financing) and e 'modulated in accordance with the minimum thresholds set by Community regulations, however, not less than 25% of total public expenditure. Its financial security and 'to an extent dependent mail Revolving Fund equal to 70 percent of the public national quota. The remaining 30 percent is borne by the budgets of the regions and / or other public bodies participating in the programs. To cope with some specificity 'regional area of ‚Äč‚Äčless developed regions, the Revolving Fund provides coverage of the resources necessary for the financial balance for the Campania region of which the decrees of the Ministry of Economy and Finance numbers 47 and 48 of 2013, to the amount of 320 million euro. The allocation of these resources in favor of the Campania region is provided within the directorial decree, taken pursuant to Decree of the Minister of the Treasury, Budget and Economic Planning of 15 May 2000, based on a specific request of the Prime Ministers, Department for the cohesion policies. The resources for the financial recovery may be used, for operational programs of the Campania region, in addition to the share of national co-financing or to reduce the contribution of the regional budget to the share of national co-financing.
Transition regions (regions of Abruzzo, Molise and Sardinia):
for national operational programs financed by the ERDF and the ESF, the public national co-financing and 'set at a maximum of 50 percent of total public expenditure measures (Community share more' national co-financing). Its financial security and 'total load placed on the Revolving Fund;
for regional operational programs financed by the ERDF and the ESF, the public national co-financing and 'it fixed at a maximum of 50 percent of total public expenditure (Community share more' national co-financing). Its financial security and 'dependents mail Revolving Fund to the extent of 70 per cent of the public national quota. The remaining share of 30 per cent and 'dependents mail budgets of Regions and / or other public bodies participating in the programs. Regions
more 'developed (territories of the Valle d'Aosta, Piedmont, Liguria, Lombardy, Veneto, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Emilia Romagna, Marche, Umbria, Tuscany, Lazio and autonomous provinces of Trento and Bolzano): || | for national operational programs financed by the ERDF and the ESF, the public national co-financing and 'approximately equal to 50 percent of total public expenditure (Community share more' national co-financing). Its financial security and 'total load placed on the Revolving Fund;
for regional operational programs financed by the ERDF and the ESF, the public national co-financing and 'approximately equal to 50 percent of total public expenditure (Community share more' national co-financing). Its financial security and 'dependents mail Revolving Fund to the extent of 70 per cent of the public national quota. The remaining share of 30 per cent and 'dependents' mail budgets of the regions, the autonomous provinces of Trento and Bolzano and / or other public bodies participating in the programs. 1.2 Programming For EAFRD, the National Indicative Programmes, financed by the EAFRD, the public national co-financing and 'equal to 55 percent of total public expenditure (Community share more' national co-financing). Its financial security and 'total load placed on the Revolving Fund. Any excess of the national public share this percentage and 'dependents mail Administration budget holder of the program.
Less developed regions (regions of Campania, Calabria, Basilicata, Puglia and Sicily):
for Rural Development Programmes regional (PSR), financed by the EAFRD, the public national co-financing and 'equal to 39.50 percent of total public expenditure (Community share more' national co-financing). Its financial security and 'to an extent dependent mail Revolving Fund equal to 70 percent of the public national quota. The remaining 30 percent is borne by the budgets of the regions. Any surplus public national quota, the percentage of 39.50 per cent of total public expenditure and 'dependents' mail accounts of the same regions.
Transition regions (regions of Abruzzo, Molise and Sardinia):
for Rural Development Programmes regional (PSR), financed by the EAFRD, the public national co-financing and 'equal to 52 percent of total public expenditure (Community share more' national co-financing). Its financial security and 'dependents mail Revolving Fund to the extent of 70 per cent of the public national quota. The remaining share of 30 per cent and 'dependents mail of the Regions budgets. Any excess of the national public share percentage of 52 per cent of total public expenditure, and 'dependents mail the financial statements of the aforementioned regions. Regions
more 'developed (territories of the Valle d'Aosta, Piedmont, Liguria, Lombardy, Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Emilia Romagna, Marche, Umbria, Tuscany, Lazio and autonomous provinces of Trento and Bolzano):
for Rural Development Programmes regional (PSR), financed by the EAFRD, the public national co-financing and 'equal to 56.88 percent of total public expenditure, with the exception of Liguria and the Autonomous Province of Trento, for which the national co-financing public and 'equal to 57.02 percent of total public expenditure. Its financial security and 'dependents mail Revolving Fund to the extent of 70 per cent of the public national quota. The remaining share of 30 per cent and 'dependents mail of the budgets of the regions and autonomous provinces of Trento and Bolzano. Any excess of the national public share 56.88 percent of total public expenditure (and the 57,02 percent of total public expenditure limited to the Liguria Region and the Autonomous Province of Trento), and 'paid by mail the financial statements of the above regions and Autonomous Provinces. 1.3 Programming EMFF for the National Operational Programme, financed by the EMFF, the public national co-financing and 'so' defined:
for measures related to the sustainable development of fisheries, aquaculture of fisheries areas, as well as' for the relevant measures marketing and transformation and technical assistance referred to in Chapters I, II, III, IV and VII of the EU Reg. Title V n. 508/2014 mentioned in the introduction, except art. 67, and for measures relating to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) referred to in the said Regulation the national public co-financing in Chapter VIII of Title V and 'fixed at a maximum of 50 percent of total public expenditure (Community share more' co-financing national). Its financial security and 'placed the sole responsibility of the Revolving Fund for the measures managed by the state, while the regional management measures 70 per cent and' borne by the availability 'of the Revolving Fund and the remaining 30 per share percent charged to the budgets of the regions and autonomous provinces of Trento and Bolzano. Any excess of the national public share the percentage of 50 per cent of total public expenditure and 'dependents mail to Administration budget holder of the program;
For control and enforcement measures under Article. 76 of EU Regulation no. 508/2014 the national public co-financing and 'equal to 10 percent of total public expenditure (Community share more' national co-financing), with the exception of the measure referred to in subparagraph e) of that provision, for which the national public co-financing and ' equal to 30 percent of total public expenditure. Its financial security and 'total load placed on the Revolving Fund. Any excess of the national public share such percentages and 'charged to the Administration's budget holder of the program;
For measures related to the data collection according art. 77 of EU Regulation no. 508/2014 the national public co-financing and 'equal to 20 percent of total public expenditure (Community share more' national co-financing). Its financial security and 'total load placed on the Revolving Fund. Any excess of the national public share that measure and 'charged to the Administration's budget holder of the program;
For the measures for the support of storage aid in art. 67 of EU Regulation no. 508/2014 and not 'planned national public co-financing. 1.4 Programs for European aid to the needy - FEAD Fund for the National Operational Programme, funded by the FEAD (European Fund for aid for the needy), the national public co-financing and 'set at a maximum extent of 15 per cent of total public expenditure ( Community share more 'national co-financing). Its financial security and 'total load placed on the Revolving Fund. 1.5 Initiative for Youth Employment - YEI Funds and ESF For the National Operational Programme YEI (Initiative for Employment Young), total public spending and 'financed to the extent of 37.5 per cent from YEI Fund and to the extent of 37 , 5 per cent by the European social Fund (ESF). The remaining 25 percent of the public national co-financing and 'placed the sole responsibility of the Revolving Fund. 1.6 Programmes of the European Territorial Cooperation For the European Territorial Cooperation programs of which 'part of the Italian Republic, including those financed by the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI) and Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA II) with the authorities' handling of Italian, national co-financing and 'approximately equal to 15 percent of total public expenditure (Community share more' national co-financing). Its financial security and 'total load placed on the Revolving Fund, except for the national share from private, in the programs in which it is planned. For territorial cooperation programs, the General Accounting Office - IGRUE appoints the Italian representative in the groups of controllers that will be established to assist the Authority 'audit, under Article. 25 of Regulation (EC) No. 1299/2013. 1.7 Summary of financial allocations The total budget of the national co-financing of European programs from 2014 to 2020, including a detailed breakdown by program and by area, and 'indicated in the table attached to this resolution, which is an integral part. 2. Action programs and cohesion In pursuit of the purposes' strategy of the European Structural Funds and investment in the 2014/2020 programming is also made interventions activated nationwide, according to art. 1, paragraph 242, of Law no. 147/2013, according to the strengthening of the interventions of the EU program and in the interests of the greater impact of operational and efficient financial implementation, including through technical overbooking. These actions, which also include the theme provided by the Partnership, are planned as part of the action and cohesion programs, whose contents are defined on the basis of common approach and joint addresses, in partnership between national administrations having responsibility 'for coordination of the EIS funds and individual Administrations concerned, under the coordination of the Authority' delegated policy for territorial cohesion policies. The action programs and cohesion are adopted by resolution of this Committee, after consultation with the State-Regions Conference, the Central Administration of the order with the coordination of SIE Reference Funds, in partnership with the regions concerned, in agreement with the Ministry of 'economy and Finance. The action programs and cohesion are financed with availability 'of more' times quoted Revolving Fund, within the limits of the budget of the Fund, as set out in Table E attached to the state budget for the 2014-2020 programming period, net assignments awarded by way of national co-financing of EU policy interventions. The resources of the Revolving Fund that became available following the adoption, in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 1303/2013, the Operational Programmes with a lower national cofinancing rate to 50 percent (for the regions) and 45 percent (for the central government), contribute to the financing of action programs aimed at the same cohesion and territories. The Administrations concerned may supplement the funds allocated to the action and cohesion programs as defined above, with the activation of specific dependent resources of their budgets. Special action programs and cohesion ownership 'of central government departments have adopted for the implementation of technical assistance aimed at the activation of adequate management and control systems of EU programs 2014/2020 as well as' for the performance of activities' in support of governance than the European territorial Cooperation. Additional programs in the overall limits of the budget of the Fund, may be defined in accordance with the purposes' referred to in this paragraph. The execution of the action and cohesion programs is based on management control systems and reliable, able to ensure the effective achievement of objectives, continuous monitoring on the performance of individual operations financed, compliance with national and EU rules, the regularity 'of the expenses incurred and reported. To this end, the action and cohesion programs include an attachment which reports the analytical description of its management and control system. The holders of government action programs and cohesion ensure periodic collection of data from financial, physical and procedural at a facility level, feeding regularly the unique system of monitoring of the General Accounting Office (RGS) -IGRUE. The action programs and adopted Cohesion must still conclude its implementation by the date already 'provided for in the Regulations for the conclusion of Community programs in the 2014-2020 cycle. Any changes to the action and cohesion programs approved, consisting of variations of the budget or a revision of the strategic objectives, including the rescheduling based on the progress of actions, are approved by resolution of this Committee, at the proposal having the coordination of SIE reference Funds, in partnership with the regions concerned. Internal re-modulation for the schemes, which do not involve a revision of the strategic objectives and / or a modification of the budget, a decision by mutual agreement of the owner Administration of the program itself and the responsible administration of the Reference Fund SIE coordination.
Rome, January 28, 2015
Minister
Economy and Finance
with President
functions Padoan The secretary: Lots Join the Court of Auditors April 28, 2015 Office acts Ministry economy, and control finances, Reg.ne Prev. N. 1136