Read the untranslated law here: http://peraturan.go.id/inc/view/11e44c4f126d0e30a896313231383432.html
ps42-2012 fnHeader (); The text is not in the original format.
Back COUNTRY SHEET Republic of INDONESIA No. 100, 2013. Improvement Of Nutrition. Acceleration. National Movement.
REGULATION of the PRESIDENT of the REPUBLIC of INDONESIA NUMBER 42 YEAR 2013 of NATIONAL MOVEMENT ACCELERATION IMPROVEMENT of NUTRITION with the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY the PRESIDENT of the Republic of INDONESIA, Considering: a. that the growing human resources is healthy, smart and productive is a global commitment and is a very valuable asset for the nation and State of Indonesia;
b. that to realize the human resource Indonesia healthy, intelligent, and productive required optimal nutritional status, by the way do the nutritional improvement continuously;
c. that the Government is responsible for increasing the knowledge and awareness of the importance of nutrition and its effects on the improvement of nutritional status;
d. that based on considerations as referred to in letter a, letter b, letter c and the need to set National Nutrition Improvement Acceleration Movement presidential regulation;
Remember: 1. Article 4 paragraph (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945;
2. Act No. 36 of 2009 about health (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 144 in 2009, an additional Sheet of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5063);
Decide: define: REGULATION of the PRESIDENT of the NATIONAL MOVEMENT of ACCELERATING the IMPROVEMENT of nutrition.
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1 In this regulation of the President is a National Movement: 1. Accelerating the improvement of nutrition is a joint effort between the Government and the community through raising participation and stakeholder concern programmatically and coordinated for acceleration improvement of nutrition society priority on the first day of a thousand lives.
2. A thousand days in the first phase of life is a life that started since the formation of the fetus in the womb until children aged 2 (two) years.
3. Civic Organization is an organization that was formed by members of the community of citizens of the Republic of Indonesia voluntarily on the basis of similarity of activities, professions, functions, religion, and belief in God Almighty to participate in development in order to achieve national goals in a unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia based on Pancasila.
4. The Central Government that the Government is hereinafter referred to as the President of the Republic of Indonesia that holds the powers of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia as stipulated in the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945.
5. Local Government is the Governor, Governor, or mayor, and other areas as the organizer of local governance.
CHAPTER II the OBJECTIVE of article 2 (1) General purpose Nutritional Improvement Accelerating National Movement intended to repair the acceleration of nutrition society priority on the first day of a thousand lives.
(2) special purpose Nutritional Improvement Accelerating national movement is to: a. enhance the commitment of stakeholders to provide protection and fulfillment of community nutrition;
b. improve management of programs of nutrition, particularly coordination sector to accelerate the goal of improvement of nutrition; and c. strengthening the implementation of the concept of a nutritional program that is both directly and indirectly.
CHAPTER III of the STRATEGY, objectives, activities, and is considered part of the IMPLEMENTATION Strategy chapter 3 main Strategies national movement Acceleration Improvement of nutrition include: a. making the improvement of nutrition as the main stream of development of human resources, social culture, and the economy;
b. an increase in the capacity and competence of human resources in all sectors of both Government and private;
c. improved evidence-based interventions are effective in a variety of existing order in society; and d. the increase in community participation for the implementation of the social norms that support the behavior of conscious nutrition.
The second part of article 4 of the national movement of Target Acceleration Improvement of nutrition nutritional improvements prioritized for on the first day of a thousand lives.
Article 5 the national movement of Target Acceleration Improvement of nutrition include: a. community, particularly adolescents, pregnant women, nursing mothers, children under the age of two years;
b. cadre cadres of Posyandu, such as community empowerment of family welfare, and/or the competent Community similar cadres; c. College, professional organizations, civic and religious organizations;
d. Government and local governments;
e. mass media;
f. the business world; and g. non-governmental organizations, and international development partners.
The third part Activities article 6 (1) Nutritional Improvement Accelerating national movement is carried out through the following activities: a. national and regional campaigns;
b. advocacy and socialization of cross-sector and cross-institution;
c. dialogue to foster cooperation and contribution;
f. nutrition activities direct intervention (specific);
g. indirect nutrition interventions activities (sensitive); and h. other activities.
(2) national and regional Campaigns as referred to in paragraph (1) letter a is aimed at changing the perception and increase the knowledge and behaviour of society and is done through a variety of communication channels, including the mass media, activities in school, activities in houses of worship, neighborhoods, and other public spaces.
(3) advocacy and dissemination of cross-sector and cross-institution as referred to in paragraph (1) letter b is devoted to raising support on Nutrition Improvement Accelerating national movement.
(4) the dialogue referred to in paragraph (2) Letter c is meant to foster cooperation and the contribution of the national movement Acceleration Improvement of nutrition.
(5) the training referred to in paragraph (1) the letter d is intended to improve the ability of communication and community participation for the development and activation of social norms.
(6) the discussion referred to in subsection (1) the letter e is intended for the development of community participation and the development of social norms.
(7) nutritional activities direct Intervention (specific) as referred to in paragraph (1) letter f is intended for actions or activities to address the issue of malnutrition, which is generally done by the health sector.
(8) the nutritional activities indirect Intervention (sensitive) as referred to in paragraph (1) of the letter g is intended for action or development activities outside the health sector that plays an important role in the improvement of the nutrition society.
(9) other activities as referred to in paragraph (1) the letter h is aimed at improving the effectiveness and efficiency in its implementation in the region in accordance with the duties of each Ministry/Government nonkementerian.
The fourth part of the implementation of article 7 of the implementation of the National Nutrition Improvement Acceleration Movement conducted by: a. the Government and local authorities;
b. Organization of civic and non-governmental organizations;
c. Organization of the profession;
e. mass media;
f. the business world;
g. community; and h. the international development partners.
CHAPTER IV the TASK FORCE of the NATIONAL MOVEMENT of NUTRITIONAL IMPROVEMENT is considered part of the ACCELERATION of the formation, Position, and article 8 (1) in the framework of the implementation of the National Nutrition Improvement Acceleration Movement formed a task force of the National Movement Acceleration Improvement of nutrition, the next in this abbreviated presidential regulation task force. (2) a task force based at the bottom and is responsible to the President.
Article 9 the task force has a duty: a. coordinate and synchronize the preparation of plans and programmes of work of the National Movement of nutritional Improvement on the acceleration of the ministries and Government agencies nonkementerian;
b. coordinate the preparation of the programme priorities in the framework of the implementation of the national movement Acceleration Improvement of nutrition;
c. coordinate resource mobilization of funds, facilities and resources in the framework of the implementation of the national movement Acceleration Improvement of nutrition;
d. coordinate the Organization of advocacy in the framework of the implementation of the national movement Acceleration Improvement of nutrition; and e. carrying out the monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of the national movement Acceleration Improvement of nutrition.
The second part of the membership makeup of article 10 (1) the composition of the task force membership is composed of Directors and technical team.
(2) a Director referred to in subsection (1) consists of: a. the Chairman (and membership): Coordinating Minister for people's welfare b. Vice Chairman I (5 members): Minister of Home Affairs c. Vice Chairman II (5 members): Minister of health d. Secretary (and members): Deputy Field human resources and culture, Ministry of national development planning/Nasionale Development Planning Board. Members: 1. Minister of national development planning/national development Planning Agency Head; 2. Minister of agriculture; 3. The Minister of marine and Fisheries; 4. The Minister of education and culture; 6. Minister of industry; 7. Minister of trade; 8. the Minister of Social Affairs; 9. Minister of religious affairs; 10. Minister of communications and Informatics; 11. Minister of women empowerment and child protection; and 12. Cabinet Secretary. (3) the Chairman of the Directors referred to in paragraph (2) letter a at once served as Chairman of the task force.
(4) technical team referred to in subsection (1) consists of: a. the Chairman: Deputy Field human resources and culture, Ministry of national development planning/National Development Planning Agency;
b. Vice Chairman I: Deputy Field coordination of Health, population and family planning, Coordinating Ministry for people's welfare. Vice Chairman II: Director General of Bina nutrition and maternal and child health, Ministry of Kesehatand. Secretary-i: Community health and nutrition Director, Ministry of national development planning/National Development Planning Agency
e. Secretary-II: Community Development Director of nutrition, the Ministry of health. f. Members of the Government. (5) the members of the technical team referred to in paragraph (4) of the letter f is appointed and dismissed by the Chairman of the steering.
The third part of the Working Group on article 11 (1) in carrying out the tasks referred to in article 9, the task force may form working groups.
(2) the members of the Working Group referred to in subsection (1) consists of the elements of the Government, the public, academics, practitioners, and businessmen.
(3) the provisions concerning the membership, tasks, and the work of the working group set up by the Chairman of the technical team with the approval of the Chairman of the steering.
The fourth part of article 12 Cooperation in carrying out the tasks referred to in article 9, the task force may involve, cooperate, and/or coordinate with ministries, government agencies nonkementerian and/or other parties as deemed necessary.
The fifth section of the Secretariat of the Article 13 (1) to support the smooth running of the task the task force a seconded Secretariat.
(2) the Secretariat as referred to in subsection (1) is executed functionally by one of the work units of the Ministry of national development planning/national development Planning Agency.
(3) the Secretariat referred to in paragraph (1) and paragraph (2) has the task of providing technical and administrative support to the task force.
(4) further Provisions regarding the Secretariat referred to in paragraph (1), subsection (2), and subsection (3) is set by the Minister of national development planning/national development Planning Agency Head.
The sixth part of the grammar of Work Article 14 the task force organized a meeting at least once in three (3) months.
The seventh part of the implementation of the National Nutrition Improvement Acceleration Movement in the area of article 15 (1) local governments carry out national movement Acceleration Improvement of nutrition in their respective regions with reference to the plans and work programmes drawn up by the task force.
(2) in carrying out national movement Acceleration Improvement of nutrition as referred to in paragraph (1) the local Government can work together with the Government, universities, professional organizations, civic organizations, religious organizations, NGOs, mass media, businessmen, and members of the public.
The eighth section of the Monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of article 16 the task force conducting the monitoring, evaluation, and reporting the implementation of the national movement Acceleration Improvement Nutrition at regular intervals.
Article 17 (1) the Chairman of the task force report on the execution of his duty to the President at regular intervals of at least 1 (one) time of the year or at any time when necessary.
(2) the Governor, Bupati/Walikota reported implementation of national movement Acceleration Improvement of nutrition in each area to the Chairman of the task force with copy to the Minister of the Interior at regular intervals of at least 1 (one) time of the year or at any time when necessary.
Chapter V FUNDING Article 6 funding for implementation of the national movement Acceleration Improvement of nutrition comes from the budget of the State Expenditures and Revenues, budget revenues and Shopping areas, and other sources are valid and binding in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
CHAPTER VI CLOSING PROVISIONS article 19 of this Regulation of the President comes into force on the date of promulgation.
In order to make everyone aware of it, ordered the enactment of regulations this President with its placement in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia.
Established in Jakarta on 24 may 2013 PRESIDENT REPUBLIC of INDONESIA Dr. h. SUSILO BAMBANG YUDHOYONO Enacted in Jakarta on 29 May 1995 the MINISTER of LAW and HUMAN RIGHTS REPUBLIC of INDONESIA, AMIR SYAMSUDDIN fnFooter ();
Search Translated Laws of Indonesia